Any 13th Birthday Party Ideas???    

I`am turning 13 in a couple days and i dont have any clues, we are going to a school dance but i have no ideas for afterwards...please help!!!
Posted by brandi; updated 09/07/08

Need Magician For 7 Year Old's B-Day Party-Chattanooga    

I am looking for a magician for my nephew`s 7th birthday party. The date will be sometime around October 3rd- depending on the magician`s schedule. The location will be near Chattanooga- in Apison, TN. Thank you
Posted by Billie; updated 09/07/08

Looking To Rent Large Fake Cake To Jump Out Of     (1 reply)

Having a 30th B-day party for my husband in September 2007 in Riverside, California. I`m wanting to rent a cake that I can jump out of to surprise him (similar to cake dancers jump from.) I just want to rent the prop not any dancers. Thanks!
Posted by Sonia; updated 09/07/08

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 09/07/08

Go Carts For Birthdays    

I am looking for a place that can rent go carts for my son`s birthday in the Washington, DC area. It can be in Virginia, Maryland or Delaware. Does someone have a suggestion or knows a place that does that service?
Posted by Marlene Fernande; updated 09/07/08

Party    

I am having a paty and i am 12 it is going to be a boy girl party and i need a theam
Posted by boo; updated 09/07/08

13 Yrs. Old Party!    

Please give me tips on my 13 years old birthday party! My mom was gonna take us 2 a hotel, but I can`t narrow it down to three gals`! HELP!!!
Posted by bbigrl; updated 09/05/08

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,HANNAH,TRANSFORMERS,DORA**    

CHARACTERS FOR KIDS PARTIES, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT ************************************* Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/05/08

Sample Program For A Debut Party     (1 reply)

Please send me a script for my friends debut on September 4, 2007. I will be the MC but i don`t know how to start the night. What would be the sequence of the event? please help me. Thanks.
Posted by alona cabatit; updated 09/05/08

BARNEY    

IF THERE IS ANYONE IN THE CHICAGO AREA THAT CAN GET A NUMBER FOR A BARNEY TO COME TO MY SONS 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Posted by MESHA; updated 09/06/08

BUDGET FRIENDLY & GORGEOUS CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAYS I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/06/08

My Son Second Birthday Party    

HI IM LOOKING FOR CARTOON CHARCACTERS TO PERFORM AT MY SON SECOND BIRTHDAY PARTY IN THE WASHINGTON DC AREA
Posted by diamond; updated 09/06/08

16th BIRTHDAY    

Hey everyone. Ok so my birthday is in november but i want to get a move on wat im goin to do. Soo i dont wanna hav alot of ppl come mayb up to 6 or 7. I want to do something fun and low budget. CAN U HELP ME PLZZ thank you
Posted by donna; updated 09/06/08

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (3 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 09/06/08

Coed Party    

Hi, This year I`m turning 15 and I have decided to have a co-ed party. Im not really sure what to do at it... Like idk what kinds of games to taly... What kind of music... And what to do in general. Anything would mostlikely help.
Posted by Megan; updated 09/04/08

Happy 21st Birthday Bash Pack     (2 replies)

Celebrate your 21st like you never celebrated any birthday before. We have everything you would need for a fun night out! Package Includes: Miss "21st Sash" Birthday Paddle for friends to sign 4 - Blinking Shot Glasses 1 - 21st Three Shot List Shot Glass ...
Posted by Frances; updated 09/04/08

Comedy Hypnosis Show    

If you want Great Entertainment that will have everyone talking about your event forever. Well, Comedy hypnosis is the answer.
Posted by bill pettek bch; updated 09/04/08

ADULT ELMO SUIT NEEDED!!!!!!!! NOWWW!!!!     (1 reply)

I`m gonna be Elmo for Halloween hahahaha and I need an adult sized elmo suit. The only ones I can find online are for toddlers/babies. I`m 5`4" so PLEASE help me find an Elmo suitttt! Hahaha. XD Thank yaaaaa!
Posted by Kendall; updated 09/04/08

Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hi I live in Boston Ma. And I`m looking for a sponge bob costume not the one with the visible head a complete body costume can you help?
Posted by annette tirado; updated 09/04/08

NEED A UNIQUE GIFT FOR A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a gift to commemorate the birthday boy or girl. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday gift to celebrate a 40th, 50th or 75th birthday (or any birthday between 1 and 101!). A ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 09/05/08

WWE Birthday    

My son is turning 8 in October and is a big WWE fan i would love to be able to find some things for his bday anything really from paper plates , napkins, cups, you now stuff like that..
Posted by Amanda; updated 09/05/08

Distinctive Birthday Invitations - 30% OFF!    

Distinctive Birthday An air of distinction surrounds this elegant invitation. The simplicity or the text and the bold diamond and filigree design gracing the edge are a wonderful juxtaposition. Blank white envelopes are included. Printed flaps are ordered below. ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 09/05/08

Bachelor Apparel    

Weddings Are Fun carries bachelor apparel from Cathys Concepts and Beverly Clark at discounted prices! We also carry beautiful apparel for the bride and her attendants! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 09/05/08

Princess Parties    

Have a beautiful Singing Princess at your childs next birthday party. It will be a delightful time when your child gets to hear all her favorite disney songs, and have her and her party guests faces painted. A truely unique experience of song and fun. Visit our page ...
Posted by Sascha; updated 09/05/08

HOT BIRTHDAY PARTY FEMALE STRIPPERS    

HOT EXOTIC FEMALE STRIPPERS FOR ALL PARTIES, EXOTIC YOUNG FEMALE STRIPPERS WHO PERFORM HOT SHOWS AT BACHELOR PARTIES, BIRTHDAY PARTIES, BUSINESS PARTIES, BOAT PARTIES, HOUSE PARTIES, AND MORE. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEE THE TEAZE STRIPPERS CHOOSE BETWEEN 2-3 ...
Posted by Agent; updated 09/05/08