NEED HELP FOR NAUGHTY DIRTY 30 PARTY FOR A MALE

I am having my son a surprise dirty 30 birthday party this friday August 31, 2007. Does anyone have any ideas on some games or dirty fun? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks, debi
Posted by Debi; updated 08/29/07

I am trying to throw my friend the same theme party next weekend! Somethings I am doing, I found "dirty" toilet paper for the bathroom (cartoon characters with different sex positions on it) and I am going to buy a game called Dirty Minds looks fun and its about $20. Do you have any other ideas? Good Luck!
Posted by Natalie; updated 09/13/07

Okay...female dirty thirties:
Try a passion party. It` free unless your friends want to buy lotions, oils or toys. Talk to your passion party consultant because if you don`t want her to go there with the toys...she wont. For food set up two fondu pots (dirty finger foods). One with cheese and one with chocolate with dipable fruits and breads. Whichever alcohol or drinks you prefer. Lingerie is an appropriate dirt 30`s gift. You can also make a dirty 30 money tree with branches. Tie 30 condoms on it with 30 one dollar bills as a centerpiece. For decorations I suggest mood lighting (votives candles, luminaries, white christmas lights with red linens. Set the mood of passion for your dirty thirties theme. LOVE the toilet paper idea!! You guys could even take a stripper pole aerobics class together as well! They have strip tease aerobics instructors that will come to your house!
Male: Men are dirty in a different way! Since this is your son you don`t want it to get too WEIRD. Some games include fishing gummy worms out of a plate of food, make a list of dirty words and see how many other words you can make with the letters, Have a pinata with adult items like liquor chocolates, lottery tickets (even gag ones are funny), an arm pit farting contest (have them arm pit fart a song and have the crowd vote for the best) I have other ideas but they would be ODD for a mom throwing her sons part.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 09/03/08