Sweet 16th Birthday Party

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I am stressing out because i dont know what to do for my 16th birthday party. Its a gurl/boy party. So if anyone has an ideas PLEAS e-mail me at basketballchick832000@yahoo.com. THANX!!!!
Posted by samantha; updated 02/22/05

Hey it`s mandy and My birthday is Jan 3, but my sweet 16th in feb 26 just right around this corner this saturday. I hope evrything turns out i mean i pretty much have evrything together besides games were gonna be danceing all night to the DJ but what about some game ANYONE can help me please make my birthday party exciteing thank you lots
Posted by Mandy; updated 02/22/05

I have 80 people that i wanna invite to my sweet 16, n even though i was originally gunna have a dance party, there have already been like 6 dance parties going on, so duz ne1 have ne other ideas as to what i can do w/ 80 people cuz i really wanna invite EVERYBODY....
Posted by steph; updated 05/09/05

Hey Gals,

CONGRATULATIONS for your upcoming party .. Here`s something that will
Fire you up !!!

I am the Manager at Sheetal Arts
And we provide services like Henna Tattoos, Dancers, Tarot Readers,
Etc for all kinds of parties and events

I am working with MTV and we are willing to shoot a documentary
Of an extravagant sweet sixteen party.
Here are some details:
MTV has a great show called "My Super Sweet 16 ". We are seeking to
Find more incredible, exhilarating parties for season two. It is a
Documentary-style program where we show the behind-the-scenes
Excitement and preparation as girls (and boys) get ready for their
Amazing, extravagant, over-the-top sweet sixteen parties, coming outs,
Debuts, and Quinceaneras. We are looking to film the process that goes
Into producing one of these elaborate, extreme, one-of-a-kind events.
We are not hosting or throwing a party, we are documenting the process
Of an event already in the making. We want to capture every aspect of
The party process from invitations, to food, to gowns, to
Entertainment and beyond. Currently we are looking for parties that
Are taking place in the spring and summer of 2005.

So if you are planning to have a sweet 16 party ... And if you would
Like to have my services at your party I can have MTV crew come to you
For your event.

Imagine ... It`s your chance to shine amongst all your friends like a
Glamorous princess on TV !!!

Call me on 818 744 0022 for more details

Cheers,

Hiron
Manager
Sheetal Arts
Cell - 818 744 0022

Visit our page for more info: Shital Arts

Posted by Hiron Menon; updated 05/17/05

Hey I am currently planning a sweet 16 for september at the hard rock cafe and my theme i guess you could say is black and white I want everyone to be dressed in black and white and the decorations wil also be but i need some ideas on how to make it memorable i already have a slideshow and someone doing a toast but i`m not sure what to do for entertainment would kareoke be a good idea email me at addicting_404@yaho.com
Posted by Yasmine; updated 06/15/05

Hey I need help I`m planning a sweet 16 party for myself and I choose a black and white theme. I need some more ideas to make it kool. I have no clue what I should do??? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!
Posted by becca; updated 10/25/05

Hey everyone im in a very rough spot right now my 16th birthday party is in a couple months and i have no idea what to do im inviting all the games i like...lol so my party gots to be popping...i need help on food drinks games and eveything so basicly i need someone to help me plan my party.... There will be from 200-300 people..... Please help me out and email me at juggalette_giggles@yahoo.com with advice and tips thanks
Posted by Giggles; updated 10/29/05

Personalized candle Stand for ceremony:

Http://home.att.net/~vcruzado
Posted by DesignsbyVirg; updated 11/02/05

Hey samantha i hope your sweet16 birthday is fun my sweet 16 birthday is feb.18,1990 so when your birthday?
Posted by samantha; updated 02/11/06

Hey everyone! My sweet 16 is going to consist of about 10 of my closest friends. First everyone will meet at a restraunt and we will have a nice dinner. Afterwards a giant strech limo will pick us up and take all of us to a hotel. At the hotel we will watch movies, swim in the indoor pool, and play twister. ( Twister is the best party game by the way) We will all sleep at the hotel and then in the morning either the limo will take everyone home or their parents will pick them up, idk yet. I hope that you get some good ideas from this.
Posted by Michelle; updated 02/13/06

Hey yall my name is jenna and i am havin my 15th b-day on may 29 so like help plzzzz so like help its a guy girl party and i have a pool soo and this guy wants to makeout with me at my house so like help please if ya got any thing email at horse4jenna@netscape.net thanks a bunch- jenna jane
Posted by jenna; updated 03/02/06

Hi i only have like 4 frends that can come to my 16th birthday and i don`t know what to do.
I want to have a fun birtday but it is in feb. And to cold to do much outside. Can anyone help!!!
Posted by cowgirl@; updated 09/14/07

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser,

We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems.

We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a great deal on a show. Take a look at our product on http://www.nusaltlaser.com/laserpromo/ and contact us if you have any questions. If you are interested in a show or the new nightclub multicolored laser light show system, please email or call us. You can also see some event videos and pictures on my website and myspace site.

Some of our clients include Fox, Golden Voice, Bill Graham Presents, House of Blues, The Grammys, Black Eyed Peas, Bass Factory NY, Electric Cowboy, CBS, Warner Brothers, MTV, The Palms Las Vegas, and many more.

I would like to offer you a great deal on a show with our new nightclub multicolored laser light system.

Check out the new light shows system video demo at:
Http://www.nusaltlaser.com/laserpromo/

Thank you, Tracy

Company phone: 619-742-8981

Email: nusaltlaser@gmail.com

Visit our page for more info: Nu-Salt Laser Light Shows International

Posted by NU-SALT LASER; updated 09/19/07

Make it a NIGHT CLUB party!
Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser,

We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems.

We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a great deal on a show. Take a look at our product on http://www.nusaltlaser.com/laserpromo/ and contact us if you have any questions. If you are interested in a show or the new nightclub multicolored laser light show system, please email or call us. You can also see some event videos and pictures on my website and myspace site.

Some of our clients include Fox, Golden Voice, Bill Graham Presents, House of Blues, The Grammys, Black Eyed Peas, Bass Factory NY, Electric Cowboy, CBS, Warner Brothers, MTV, The Palms Las Vegas, and many more.

I would like to offer you a great deal on a show with our new nightclub multicolored laser light system.

Check out the new light shows system video demo at:
Http://www.nusaltlaser.com/laserpromo/

Thank you, Tracy

Company phone: 619-742-8981

Email: nusaltlaser@gmail.com

Visit our page for more info: Nu-Salt Laser Light Shows International

Posted by NU-SALT LASER; updated 09/25/07

Ok so im planning my sweet 16 bday like about 5 months in advance! its now july 26 and my bdays dec 15 and idk what to do!!! i am going to have about 30 people there... Its going to be on my patio and we are going to have a dj with kareoke but i dont no what theme to do or games to play or even what food to have can some one please help me....before i go more confused lol...i want it to be super perfect!!!
Thanks
Posted by Tiffany; updated 07/26/08

Hey.... Yer i am in the same problem
Mine is in a few months so i have time to plan
Still trying to find the perfect dress though
Im having 30-40 ppl
We are hiring a DJ and opening up all the rooms in my house!
Just trying to get some ideas for games and stuff
Posted by lauren; updated 09/03/08