Wwe Birthday     (5 replies)

I just had my sons party and i made the cake and i will send pictures if you would like to see and also decorated for wwe theme
Posted by rejeania; updated 08/06/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

"Thanx! "BrO! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 08/06/08

Hannah Montana South Florida     (1 reply)

Looking for a Hannah Montana impersonator to come to a 5yr old b/d party in Coral Springs Florida August 24, 2008. Please contact me if you are able to provide that service.
Posted by Debbie; updated 08/05/08

MUST SEE - THEMED CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations and favors for your upcoming Birthdays I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/05/08

WWF Party Supplies    

Grandson loves wrestling. Does WWF know this stuff is needed. The Monster Truck people have all kinds of supplies. Where`s the marketing dept for WWF and why aren`t they doing something to supply this need. I`m sure there`s some older guys that would like some of this ...
Posted by Sue; updated 08/05/08

Event Face Painters Face Painting MInneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/06/08

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (3 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 08/05/08

DORA THE EXPLORER CHARACTER!!!!    

Hello I`m looking for a Dora the Explorer or Yo Gabba Gabba characters for my niece`s 2nd b-day party in Orange County. If anyone knows where can I get one feel free Thanks!
Posted by Tatiana; updated 08/04/08

80th Birthday    

Hi, my Lola`s 80th birthday is on Aug. 18 but will do the celebration on the 17th. I am in-charge of the program and honestly, no idea at all. Maybe you could help me out. Thanks so much.
Posted by Janette Gatela; updated 08/05/08

Event Face Painters Event Face Painting Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/05/08

NEED A UNIQUE GIFT FOR A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a gift to commemorate the birthday boy or girl. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday gift to celebrate a 40th, 50th or 75th birthday (or any birthday between 1 and 101!). A ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 08/05/08

Sponge Bos For My Nephews 8th Birthday     (3 replies)

I would like to have Sponge Bob at my nephews 8th birthday party, on August 23, 2008. Thank you
Posted by Karen; updated 08/05/08

Elmo Character     (2 replies)

I need Elmo for my son`s birthday party at the end of Aug. Any idea who I could contact?
Posted by Lisa; updated 08/05/08

Neeed Elmoooo     (2 replies)

I live in brooklyn ny i need more info on geting elmo to come to my son party
Posted by ryan; updated 08/05/08

********PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS*******    

Always Just for Fun has been providing the most amazing princess characters in the entertainment industry since 1987. Our professional princesses will make your event very special. She will do games, face painting with sparkles or make-up, princess song & dance ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/02/08

**THE BEST CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY ENTERTAINMENT****    

If you want the best children’s party entertainment in Southern California, then look no more! Always Just for Fun Entertainment has been providing the best in service since 1987. • Princess Party Characters • Superhero Party Characters • Adorable Birthday Party ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/03/08

Custom Designs - Budget Friendly - A MUST SEE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Birthdays - FOR ALL AGES I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/03/08

13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover    

I need help for games and ideas for a 13 year old`s party/sleepover fast! There are 7 girls and it`s very cold so no outside games!
Posted by Dawn; updated 08/03/08

2 Birthday Party    

Are there any Dora impersonators in the Havelock, NC area?
Posted by rachel; updated 08/03/08

Diaper Cakes For Baby Showers    

Custom Made Diaper Cakes to match you Baby Shower Theme or Nursery Bedding. Prices vary depending on size and ingredients. Large or Small, Simple, Luxurious, or Traditional Styles Available. Visit our page for more info: Bouncin Baby Cakes
Posted by Terra; updated 08/04/08

Children's Entertainment In Santa Monica    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/04/08

ESPRESSO COFFEE CATERING – FRESH SMOOTHIE SERVICE – FL    

The Cosmic Cafe offers classic bars for indoor or outdoor events serving espresso based drinks and fresh fruit smoothies, milkshakes, and gourmet hot chocolate. Our 1950’s Airstream is a whimsical addition to any party and serves as a full espresso or smoothie bar. All ...
Posted by Jason Reed; updated 08/04/08

Birthday Dolls    

We offer handcrafted look-alike porcelain dolls for people of all ages at an affordable price working from photographs. If you would prefer, you may order an heirloom quality doll from our selection of over 800 choices. Your doll will be handcrafted upon your order. ...
Posted by Sue; updated 08/04/08

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, song ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/04/08

Dora The Explorer Character!!!!    

Hello I`m looking for a Dora the Explorer character for my niece`s 2nd B-day party in Orange County!!!! If anyone knows where can I get one . Thanks
Posted by Tatiana; updated 08/04/08