Balloon Twisters In Pasadena    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 07/30/08

14th Birthday Party    

Hey guys! I just had my 13th birthday like 3 or 4 months ago and I`m sort of an early planner :P. I had a pretty lame birthday party last year, it was fun and all i played some games at home, swam and went out for dinner, but I really wanted something more special ...
Posted by Katherine; updated 07/30/08

Dora The Explorer Entertainer    

My son who is 3 in a half goes crazy for Dora. Are there any entertainers for his birthday party available in Brampton, Ontario?
Posted by Karen; updated 07/29/08

13 Years Old    

Hi, my birthday is coming up in September it`s kinda far away, but then it`s not because it`s the first week in September. I don`t know what to do for my party. It`s very hot where I live, but I don`t have a swimming pool. I wanted to do like a glow in the dark party, ...
Posted by Baele; updated 07/29/08

Children Favorite Characters! Superheroes! Princesses!    

Let us bring more fun to your little ones on their special day!!! Call us for details!! 813-900-4198 Website: cottoncandyentertainment.tripod.com Visit our page for more info: Cotton Candy Entertainment
Posted by Rina Sanchez; updated 07/30/08

Sweet 16 Theme    

I am planning a sweet 16 party for my daughter. We are interested in purchasing a theme kit(similar to the prom themes) that has been used or is cleranced. Any info will be great
Posted by maggie; updated 07/30/08

SPIDERMAN FOR KIDS PARTY IN MINNESOTA     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Spiderman Impersonator for my 2yr old brothers 3rd birthday party. It would be a great help if anyone could give me information on where I could find something like this. Thank you in advance!
Posted by SHEA; updated 07/29/08

Party Elephant Birthday Invitations - 30% OFF!    

Delightfully child like in appearance, this will be a favorite birthday party invitation. Each invitation will need to be detached from the perforated card. Please indicate the birthday age at the top of the invitation. 5 1/2" x 7 3/4" Please visit us at: www....
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 07/29/08

Blushing Butterflies Quinceañera Invitations - 30% OFF!    

This beautiful quinceañera celebrates her birthday with butterflies, releasing them from a pearl bridge. Personalize this invitation by selecting a quote or court of honor to be printed on the center panel, in your choice of ink color and lettering style. 5 1/2" x 7 ...

It's A First Birthday Party Invitation! - 30% OFF!    

A full-color photo shows you`re serious about celebrating Baby`s first birthday. Imprint color available only as shown. Please provide photo (we may crop to fit). Envelope imprint available in matching lettering and black ink only. 6 1/4" x 4 5/8" Please visit us ...

Thems For 13th B-Day    

I am turning 13 and i would like to know about some party thems and games if u have any ideas
Posted by mekaila; updated 07/28/08

13th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hi! i`m haveing a slumber partie and have no clue what to do. I`m going to have guys there part of the time and then when they leave its just us girls.please help me?
Posted by jasmine; updated 07/28/08

DESPERATE NEED OF A BARNEY IMPERSONATOR!!!!!    

I am looking for a Barney impersonator for my daughters 2nd birthday! In Tucson, Arizona. She LOVES Barney she won`t sleep without her Barney. This would be something awesome to have for her. Please someone help me find one.
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/29/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 07/29/08

Reasonable Price    

A reasonable price for a dj would be about $450.00 maybe even a little less for a 5-6 hour party (for dj only only no MC, GIVEAWAYS,LIGHTING,or any other extra stuff). If they ask for more than 550 your getting robbed (unless they include the extra stuff that I mention ...
Posted by Marsell; updated 07/26/08

Teen Party Ideas    

Help!!!!! I have a sleepover in 2 weeks and need to get some ideas for around 3-7 hours we are all 13-14! PLEASE! Im begging
Posted by Morgan; updated 07/26/08

Limos Long Island    

long island limos at the best prices escalades, expeditions party buses call us today will provide great service at a affordable price we service all of long island and new york city
Posted by todd; updated 07/27/08

13TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!    

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! my birthday is in 2 weeks and i dont know what to do my mom said she cant spend too much money but i do want the BEST 13th birthday party out of all my friends!! i want to do somethin different and unique please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Olivia; updated 07/27/08

Looking For A Hannah Montana Look-A-Like    

I`m looking for a Hannah Montana look a like for my daughter`s 5th b-day party that will be held on 08/23/2008. We live in Montgomery, Alabama. If the distance is not too far please contact me via e-mail Angelia
Posted by Angelia Flowers; updated 07/27/08

I Need Help P;Lanning My 13th Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Hey!! i rulyy need help . I cannot decide what to do fur my 13th bday! i thought about having it at night time and having a dj and like maybe a dance floor. But people can only dance for so long.. So i dont know if i want to have that kind of party or have a party with ...
Posted by michael wayne; updated 07/27/08

HELP!!    

Please help me! My birthday is in October and I dont know what to do! For my party I want somthing out of the ordinary, wild, and crazy! Somthing I want my friends to be talking about for weeks! My family doesnt have alot of money, so we`re on a budget. Should it have ...
Posted by Cassie; updated 07/27/08

Sweet 16 Location Plzz    

I really cant find anywhere to have my sweet 16. I need a place in astoria queens. And quickly. And a floor that can fit about 80 ppl. Please helpp
Posted by tabitha; updated 07/27/08

Clowns Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/28/08

GREAT JULY SALE ENDING SOON!!!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Birthdays!! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . I have ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/28/08

I Dont Know What To Do?    

I dont know what to do! i was thinking about having my party at busch gardens and then they all cum bak and sleepover my house. Plz helpp!
Posted by kayla; updated 07/28/08