NEED BARNEY     (2 replies)

I am looking for a Barney Character to attend my son`s 3rd B-Day party next month and there seems to be no one in this area. The party will held in Manatee county. If there is anyone you know of in this area , please let me know. Thank You
Posted by Nicole J. ; updated 09/18/08

SPONGEBOB BIRTHDAY PARTY    

Hi, I am throwing a birthday party for my daughter that loves spongbob, and I would to know if anyone would come dressed as spongbob for her party. It is on the Sept 27 in Round Rock, Texas....Hope someone can help.Thank you
Posted by Denise Garcia; updated 09/18/08

Hannah Montana Look Alike & Impersonator For Your Party!    

Hannah Montana look alike and Impersonator to entertain at your next birthday party or special event!! "Crazy For Hannah!" has a teenage look alike that looks and acts like the real pop star herself. She will come and will also bring with her an awesome "Lola" look ...
Posted by Patrice; updated 09/17/08

Need A Sponge Bob Character For Party In New Milford, CT     (2 replies)

I`m having a birthday party for my child who is turning 5 in June. The party is on June 9th in New Milford, CT and I need a GREAT Sponge Bob character to appear for photos with friends. Help!
Posted by Judy; updated 09/17/08

Clowns Face Painters And More Call Happyfaces St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by lorraineowings; updated 09/17/08

BARNEY AUSTIN,TEXAS PLEASE ANYONE    

I need a barney for my sons 2nd birthday party. I need a response by nov. Thank you
Posted by TRIKA; updated 09/17/08

Birthday Party Bus    

CALL 631 543 2500 HAVING A BIRTHDAY HAVE THE PARTY ON OUR BUS WE OFFER BUSES FROM 20-50 PASSENGERS ALSO ESCALADE LIMOUSINES CALL US TODAY Visit our page for more info: Regency Limousines Ltd. ~ Nassau, Suffolk, Nyc
Posted by tom; updated 09/17/08

BABY FIRST BIRTHDAY    

HI I WANT TO ARRANGE A MAGIC SHOW ON MY BABYS BIRTHDAY.CAN U HELP ME IN DOING THAT.I RECIDE IN INDIANAOLIS,IN.
Posted by DEEPIKA; updated 09/17/08

Partyy    

Hey everyone! MY BIRDAY IS ON SEPTEMBER 25 AND I WILL BE 13!! thing is, i want to something really cool while staying at home., or going to the mall. I love fashion and i really want to do something like that. I read about the mall can get makieovers of you but 2 ...
Posted by brianna; updated 09/17/08

Children's Characters, Panama City, Florida    

Meet popular characters. Face painting, balloons twisting and magic.... Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by Anna; updated 09/17/08

Popular Characters, Destin, Florida    

Meet popular characters. Face painting, balloons twisting and magic.... Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Popular Characters, Ft. Walton Beach, Florida    

CHILDREN'S POPULAR CHARACTERS, APPALACHICOLA, FLORIDA    

CHILDREN'S POPULAR CHARACTERS, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

For Face Painting In St Paul Call Happy Faces    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by lorraineowings; updated 09/16/08

For Airbrush Artist In The Twin Cities Call Happyfaces    

Clowns Minneapolis St Paul Call Happy Faces    

For Costume Characters And Cartoon Characters Call    

Birthday Centerpieces, Favors To Be Remembered!    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Birthdays. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/16/08

Mall Scavenger Hunt    

Can someone post a list of FREE (or very low cost) things to collect in a mall scavenger hunt? thanx.
Posted by Laurel; updated 09/16/08

Pony Bithday Parties On A 25 Acre Ranch Turn Key    

Wonderful bithday parties for your children on our beautiful 25 acre working horse ranch. Our goal is to give your child the memory of a life time by providing a fun, safe enviroment in which to experience horses and ponies. This is a turn key party in that we do ...
Posted by Lisa; updated 09/16/08

About 18th Birthday Party!     (5 replies)

What signifies the 18 roses and 18 candles in a debut?
Posted by nic; updated 09/17/08

Balloon Twisters Clowns & More In St Paul Call    

Posted by lorraineowings; updated 09/17/08

Birthdays For All Ages!!!!!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming event I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/17/08

Please Help Me To Make A Program.    

Good day! I will be hosting a birthday party. It`s actually a 3 celebrators in 1 party. It`s going to be on Oct., launch time party. It`s going to be the 1st birthday of my niece, 18`th b.day of my sister, and 53rd b.day of my mom Please help me to make a script. Just ...
Posted by Geehan; updated 09/17/08