T Shirt Saying For A Candy/Choc Theme Bat Mitzvah    

My daughter is having a candy/chocolate themed bat mitzvah, and I want to give t-shirts out to all the kids. I need help/suggestions as to what saying I can put on it. I need something that boys as well as the girls would wear. Also what graphics to use. I was ...
Posted by Rena; updated 07/26/08

BIRTHDAY CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MUCH MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations & favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAY PARTY - FOR ALL AGES!! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/25/08

Baby 1st Brithday    

Baby 1st brithday
Posted by Jose; updated 07/25/08

Party Ideas??    

Hey, sorta early but I am turning thirteen in 3 months and I need some good Ideas for an unforgetable party. Please mention all Ideas and contact meThank You! ~Moriah
Posted by Moriah; updated 07/24/08

50th Birthday Underwear Timeline    

Several years ago I attended a 50th birthday party with an Underwear Timeline. It had underwear from Diapers through thong to Granny underwear. There was a really cute saying that went with it. Does ANYONE know what the Saying or Poem is?
Posted by JG; updated 07/24/08

SUPER SWEET 16 IF YOU'RE NOT FILTHY RICH!     (20 replies)

Hey Girls (and guys too, I guess), I`m collecting stories of real life girls whose daddies are not Donald Trump or some other rich, rich guy. But who are real cool girls having real cool Sweet 16 parties and deserve to be famous just for that! I`ll make sure people ...
Posted by Johnna; updated 07/24/08

Birthday Party    

I`m lookin for a hall or any place to rent for a birthday party. I need a place close to hoboken, jersey city, weehaken...is something small, for 40 people.
Posted by adriana; updated 07/23/08

Great Balloon Decor For Any Occasion    

Great selection of balloons for any theme at great prices. No matter what the theme of your event or the reason for your celebration we have the balloon selection that will give you the most bang for your decorating dollar. Visit www.shopwithchs.com to view our great ...
Posted by Carolyn; updated 07/23/08

Golden Birthday @ 13    

I`m having a small birthday party for my golden birthday (13) i was thinking of going to the mall the next day but i dont know what to do the day before? HELP
Posted by Kaitlyn; updated 07/23/08

***It's Hannah Time! Teen Rock Star Look-Alike***    

Hannah Montana is our #1 requested teen rock star sensation, a current party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. Our look-alike with lead a singing or dance contest, do rock star face painting or glam make-up, games and general all around fun ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/23/08

**ELMO Or SPONGEBOB-APPEARANCE ONLY SPECIAL-$99    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! For a limited time we are offering a 1/2hr appearance from Elmo or Spongebob for only $99. They play games with the children, pose for photos and join you for the Happy Birthday song, plus a gift for the ...

**FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS Children’s Parties    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-Southern California only! ********************* Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love ...

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

Serving most of the Central & Eastern Los Angeles area and the San Gabriel Valley area since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted barnyard ...

Debut Script    

Hi! Can you send me a debut script?
Posted by tassy; updated 07/24/08

NEED A UNIQUE SWEET 16 INVITATION?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized SWEET 16 magazine cover invitation that will be sure to get your guests to the party! It will star your Sweet 16 as a magazine cover star! Inform your guests on the who’s, what’s, and where’s while also adding a little ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 07/23/08

PERSONALIZED PHOTO GIFT    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a gift, party favor, table centerpiece, or invitation commemorating the celebration of a special event. At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday gift, party favor or keepsake ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 07/23/08

Sleepover     (1 reply)

I help FAST!! my 2 friends and i are having a sleep over. Three 13 year olds with nothing to do can get boring very fast!! so i need some new fun ideas to spice this sleep over up! Thanx
Posted by daicia; updated 07/23/08

My Terrific Thirteenth???     (3 replies)

It`s my thirteenth birthday in November and i want to have a reli BIG party with about 30 of my closest friends! I don`t want it to cost too much and its got to be good for girls and boys. If you have any ideas please tell me, they`ll be great! Thnx .X
Posted by Chloe; updated 07/23/08

13th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

We are throwing a co-ed 13th birthday for our daughter, we are starting at the putt putt golf and going to glow bowling after since there just down the st. From each other. The boys will get picked up @ bowling. Then the girls all go back to our house for a camp-out ...
Posted by Michelle; updated 07/23/08

My Lil Sisters Party     (1 reply)

I need some help, my mother put me in charge of planning my younger sisters 13th b-day party. I have a few ideas of what games to set up but we are two diffrent people. What kind of things do really really girly 12 year old like to do??!!
Posted by Jewel; updated 07/23/08

SWEET 16    

Hi, I`m turning 16 in January, so anything outside is out of the question. I`m thinking of just doing something with a few of my closest friends. I might want it at a hotel, and I still want a theme. Nothing to expensive please. Thanks!
Posted by Jamie; updated 07/23/08

Fabulous Favors & Gifts    

Fabulous Favors & Gifts for any occasion. NOT your average party favor, this fabulous collection of drink mixes, baking mixes and yummy sweets are packaged and ready to go. No matter what the theme or the season these party favors are sure to be a hit with your guests. ...
Posted by Carolyn; updated 07/23/08

Birthdays!! Hannah Montana Look Alike And Impersonator    

Why not make your child`s dream a reality by hiring our Hannah Impersonator and look alike to entertain at your next birthday party or special event? Our impersonator is a very talented 16 year old teenage performer....just like the real deal. She can sing, dance and ...
Posted by Patrice; updated 07/23/08

Plan Your Birthday Party In Chicago!    

Need help planning that special birthday party. VIP Chicago Parties is the ULTIMATE party planner in Chicago! VIP Clubbing starts at $23 a person includes 3 clubs of your choice, express entry, no cover, free drinks and VIP service! We also offer at home spa packages, ...
Posted by Laura; updated 07/23/08

14th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I am having my Birthday party at the end of Summer this year- it is going to be fancy dress but I have no idea what we will do at the party. I have invited 15-20 people and they are all really excited, but I still need to think up loads of ideas. Help?? Loryx
Posted by Lorry; updated 07/23/08