13th Birthday Ideas?

Hi. Im turning 13 in november. Im gonna have like 10 friends and i go out to eat. But idk what to do after that. Any ideas. I cant do spin the bottle because my parents will flip. [[lol]]. Any ideas???
Posted by Jess; updated 07/25/08

Well watch movies go on the computer play games ask your parents if its okay if you get makeup and have a spa after.
Posted by isha; updated 08/16/08

How about horseback riding? Or a petting zoo with baby goats, tiny bunnies, a mini-horse, and a calf? I`m sure there is some kind of rescue farm nearby that you could visit. These are the most affectionate animals and need the love of young teens like you. Maybe you could ask the staff if you could collect things for the animals that they need REALLY BADLY! I have always found that it is more rewarding to give than receive. Rescued animals just want to be loved and accepted. Think about it--and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Visit our page for more info: The Mane Event Pony Parties, LLC

Posted by Sheri; updated 08/21/08

I`m having everything i had at previous parties at my 13th b-day partay (which is next week- i`m so excited!!). I`m having a sleepover, an older version of pin the tail on the donkey, truth or dare, movies, and going on the trampoline in my backyard (substituting a big huge clown jump thing). Kind of like a goodbye to the kiddish birthday parties and hello to sophisticated ones! hope that helps!!! and happy REALLY early birthday!
Posted by Ayana; updated 08/29/08