Dora The Explorer For A Bithday Party     (1 reply)

I need to rent a Dora The Explorer Impersonator for the daughters 4th birthday.
Posted by Angela Davis; updated 08/25/08

Looking For A Backyardigans Character For My Sons Party     (6 replies)

I`m having a party for my son`s 2nd birthday and he loves the backyardigans(pablo) . The party will be in the toronto (etobicoke) area... Can you help me?
Posted by stayce; updated 08/25/08

Spring Birthday, I'm Turning 14........need Help!!!!!!!    

Hey, My birthday is in march and i wanted 2 get started planning it.....I have had a sleepover, a sant patricks day theme, a dance party, a corse/pizza party and much more.....I want 2 do something that my friends will remmeber. I was thinking that maybe i could have ...
Posted by Sydnee; updated 08/25/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

*Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 08/25/08

Go Cart Rentals    

I live in Houston, Texas and I am looking for the go cart rentals. I have been looking online and have not been able to find them. Please post a message if you have any information on locating the go cart rentals in Houston, Texas. Thanks
Posted by sheila alexander; updated 08/25/08

Hello Kitty Character     (1 reply)

Hi, I need Hello Kitty character for my 4 year old. Tha birthday is September 20 in Miami. Do you have any suggestion? Thank you Paola
Posted by paola; updated 08/25/08

Night On The Town Sweet 16    

Hi, My friend and i are doing a night on the town themed sweet 16 in december. We are looking in to renting a limo, then having the limo take us to dinner. After dinner were thinking of going downtown to stop at different places and doing a bunch of group pictures. ...
Posted by Kaitlin; updated 08/24/08

Sweet Sixteen Ideas Please!!!!     (3 replies)

My 16th birthday is in July and I need party ideas. I live in Buffalo, NY and Toronto is also nearby. I was thinking of something like a night on the town and staying overnight at a hotel. This party will be for girls and guys. If you have any ideas please let me ...
Posted by girl; updated 08/24/08

Cartoon Characters For Birthdays Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/25/08

Sleepover    

Hey help me out a little this is like the fifth time putting a message like this one on here. So please help me! Cuz also I`m in charge of my firiends sleepover and it`s in a week so I don`t have very much time to do the games.
Posted by Mary; updated 08/25/08

Unique Birthday, Fun Trolley Rental In OC, CA    

Rent a Trolley, don’t drink and drive! Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos. Bar Hop, Ball games, party bus, Prom, Birthday party, Weddings, rehearsal dinner, Bachelor(ette) Party, OC Limo, OC Trolley, Orange County transportation, etc. Www.californiatrolley....
Posted by CA Trolley; updated 08/25/08

I NEED A CRUNK THEME PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

I live in tupelo which to me is a boring place so i want to spice it up a lot with a crunk party. My plans are to have it in a large private party room or a banquet place so i really want it to be BIG real BIG so that nobody will be able to top it and the party will be ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 08/25/08

Debut Program     (2 replies)

Hi guys i`ll be hosting a debut party this sat. Can I request for your program specs. I badly need this pls. Send it thru my email. Thanks
Posted by cathy; updated 08/25/08

Winnie The Pooh    

Hi, Plng. For my sons first b`day next mth., was looking for someone who could do some magic show/puppet show and later dress up in winnie the pooh costume. The party`s in bay area, california. Thanx. Sh.
Posted by sh; updated 08/25/08

Topless Maid    

I want to set up a topless maid gift certificate for a friends b-day gift. How much would it cost for 1 hour?
Posted by Petar; updated 08/22/08

Costume Characters St Paul Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/22/08

Magicians, Northwest Florida Panhandle    

Magic, Face Painting, Balloon Twisting, Kids` Characters and Singing Telegrams Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 08/23/08

***CHILDREN'S PARTY ENTERTAINMENT, KIDS CHARACTERS***    

Serving most of Southern California only. San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/23/08

Hannah Montana Themed Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Hannah Montana impersonator for my daughters 7th birthday party Aug. 30 at 1pm. Please contact me if you are willing to help. I have the stage, curtain,music.
Posted by celli; updated 08/23/08

**PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Orange County, CA    

Currently only serving these Orange County cities: La Habra,Yorba Linda, Brea, Fullerton, Placentia, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Orange, Fountain Valley, Garden Grove, Cypress, Santa Ana, Villa Park, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, most of OC West of 55 frwy. ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/23/08

Help Me    

OK listen up im am turning 13!! yeah a very important # and its all up to me to plan it and i have like 7 months and i am behind on planing and this party has to be at least good cause my last 3 partys were recks i spent hours and days working on it and it failed and i ...
Posted by Molly; updated 08/23/08

15th Birthday Party Ideas     (3 replies)

Ok so heres the deal. I`m turning 15 in october so its in the fall! I also live in a town without a movie theater mcdonalds mall or even a walmart! It`s hick-vill USA here. So every year i try to do something outragous and fun but this year im out of ideas, Last year I ...
Posted by Lacey; updated 08/23/08

14th Bday     (1 reply)

OK, so i have like 1.5 weeks to plan my bday party, and i have no clue what to do any and all ideas are apreciated!! tnx!
Posted by Camille; updated 08/23/08

15th Birthday Party Crisis     (1 reply)

Hey im having my 15th birthday party and i am also out of ideas ive already had a disco n i dont want to steal anyone elses so please help me my birthday is october 24th n im like totally stuck
Posted by michael; updated 08/23/08

Spongebob Birthday Party    

Hi I am throwing my son a 3rd birthday party on September 7th and I am looking for someone dressed as spongebob to take pictures with the kids.The party is in Stratford ct. Thankyou
Posted by JIllian Hanford; updated 08/24/08