Pink Poodle Party For My Daughter's 4th Birthday!!!     (1 reply)

I am having my daugher`s 4th, birthday at our house. I would like to have a big party and want to make it worth while for all of our guests. I have been trying to find and entertainer who specializes in dog shows. The party theme is Pink Poodles in Paris! I would love ...
Posted by Cindy; updated 08/19/08

Balloon Twisters In Studio City    

Balloon twisters & facepainters available for all events! Get both items for the price of ONE! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/19/08

Need A Spongebob Costume     (7 replies)

DESPERATELY NEED AN ADULT SPONGEBOB COSTUME..FOR AUGUST 2nd...ANY HELP I WOULD APRECCIATE IT THAN YOU
Posted by lizvette; updated 08/19/08

TRULY UNIQUE BIRTHDAY FAVORS, CENTERPIECES & MUCH MORE    

Centerpieces, favors, toasting flutes and much more. All hand painted & personalized to your every detail. Email me anytime with any questions on designs, etc. All Pictures are only examples of orders I have done. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/18/08

Face Painting Face Painters Extraordinaire St Paul    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/19/08

13 Year Old Birthdays    

Hey I was going to have my party at this place called The Atlantic Club since I don`t have a pool but it is a lot of money. After that we were going to have a sleepo over at my mom`s new place. But then I did`t like the pool idea so I tried laser tag places but there ...
Posted by Abby; updated 08/19/08

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 08/18/08

15th Birthday Party    

I need some really unusual ideas for a birthday party. The party is me and three friends i wanna do something really special but not to expensive as im having a sweet sixteenth. Please help me!
Posted by Hmmm; updated 08/18/08

Event Readers St Paul Minneapolis Twin Cities    

Special Event * Fortune Tellers for your Next Event Providing Readers for Corporate and Special Events All Ages * All Occasions Choose from Tarot, Palm, Numerology, handwriting, Intuitive and so much more *****Go local when reserving your Mini Readers***** ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/18/08

Daughters 1st B-Day    

I want the backyardigans to do a show for my daughters b-day do you know any in connecticut?
Posted by Tiffany; updated 08/18/08

13th Bithday - Its A Big One And I Want It To Be Good!!!    

Hey! i am having my thirteenth birthday it is around the times when it is snowing and i snows quite alot where i live has anyone got an idea on a big party that fits with the wheather but i also want it to be a disco kinof thing but i have no idea how it will fit ...
Posted by heather; updated 08/18/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/18/08

Hall To Rent In Morris/Essex County NJ     (2 replies)

I am looking for a hall to rent for my daughter`s first birthday. I am interested in a VFW, elks club, community center - something that can hold around 75 people and that is nice and clean. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Posted by Renee; updated 08/18/08

Hearse Rental For Halloween Wedding (IL)    

I am getting married in fall 2009 and our wedding is Halloween masquerade theme. Instead of renting a limo we would like to rent a nice hearse to go along with the theme. We are located in Illinois (South Suburbs)
Posted by LivingDeadGrlNic; updated 08/18/08

BEAUTIFUL SWEET 16's & QUINCEANERA'S    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming SWEET 16`S & QUINCEANERA`S. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/16/08

My Daughters 1st B-Day    

I am inerested in the backyardigans doing a show for my daughters b-day, do anyone know how i would go about that in conneticut?
Posted by Tiffany; updated 08/16/08

13th Birthday Parties Ideas    

I am having my 13th birthday in 7 months. And i just moved into a new city. I want to have a really great 13th birthday but i dont know what to do. And i know 7 months sounds like a long time but if you think of it planning a party takes about 2 months. So please ...
Posted by isha; updated 08/16/08

Hot Exotic Female Strippers    

HOT SAN JOSE STRIPPERS, EXOTIC PARTY STRIPPERS, SANTA CLARA STRIPPERS, LIVERMORE STRIPPERS, EXOTIC FEMALE STRIPPERS FOR ALL PARTY EVENTS! Visit our page for more info: After Dark Girls
Posted by Agent; updated 08/16/08

Dauger First Bday    

I looking for backyardigans for my dughters bday.... Do you have any located in connecticut?
Posted by Tiffany; updated 08/16/08

Debut    

Please send me a debut program to help me find out how to structure my party.
Posted by stephanie; updated 08/16/08

Spa Party, Girls Spa Party, Kids Spa Party New Jersey    

Have a spa party in the comfort of your home or party location. We will create a home spa party that`s just perfect for you and your guests. We do fabulous adult spas for the cocktail set and Darling Diva Spa Parties for your little Princess! Whether for a Birthday, ...
Posted by Get Spa'ed Girl; updated 08/16/08

Help Planning A 15 Year Old B-Day     (4 replies)

Hey guys!!! I`m planning another 1 of my sisters b-days, and idk what 15 year old people want 2 do, so what should they do @ the party? She`s not having a dance party bchuz i had 1..and we kindda have the same friends..lol. Please Help!!!!!!!!!! Thanks
Posted by sydnee; updated 08/17/08

Mall Scavenger Hunt    

Could you please send me a copy of the scavenger hunt ideas/clues?
Posted by Theresa; updated 08/17/08

Birthday Ideas??    

Heyy, i am having a 13th birthday party soon , i am having it at a hotel and me and my friends are going watersliding, i was thinking about having hawiian theme , but im not sure, HELP ME!!
Posted by sydney; updated 08/17/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/17/08