**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,DORA    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer: Beautiful Princesses,...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/15/08

**SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-Kids Birthday Entertainment    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/15/08

Need A Princess Inpersonater    

My mom is in desparate need for a disney princess for my sisters third birthday can any one plz help me we r located in brampton ontario
Posted by Ashley; updated 08/15/08

**PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Kids Birthday Entertainment    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...

HANNAH MONTANA LOOK-ALIKE CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County-Southern California Hannah Montana teen rock star sensation is our #1 requested party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun but with a Rock ...

B-Day    

My b day is in a week n a half n i hav no idea wat i am goin 2 do. Can sum 1 plz help me. I want it 2 b great.
Posted by shanell; updated 08/13/08

Im Turning 13 And Dont No What To Do!    

Im 13 in 20 days i i dont no what to do i was going to get a laptop and take a few friends out but i dont really want to do that i want to have a big party but im not sure where or what to put init i need help to find out what to have for a big 13th HELP ME PLEASE
Posted by Aleisha; updated 08/14/08

Event Caricaturists Caricatures St Paul Minneapolis    

Great Caricaturists: Invite the professional Twin City artists of HappyFaces to immortalize your guests at your next event. We have over 35 artists who have drawn millions and trillions of caricatures at all types of events. Put smiles on your guests while giving them ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/14/08

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/14/08

On A Budget? Meee Toooo    

Oh my gosh. For all of you girls that are looking for help with your sweet 16s (and for me) I was just looking around and check out what i found!!! Check that out. It says they can do extravagent parties to budgeted parties. AND THE DJS ARE HOTTT!! lol Well, ok. ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 08/14/08

Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/14/08

Barney     (3 replies)

Looking Barney Character for my son 2nd Birthday in Middle Of Februray 06. Please help. I leave in Chicago IL
Posted by Tsedenia; updated 08/15/08

Face Painters Face Painting St Paul Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/15/08

Princess Impersonator    

I need a Disney Princess Impersonator for my daughter birthday please help!!!! In Las Vegas, Nevada
Posted by Janet ; updated 08/12/08

Event Face Painters St Paul Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/13/08

Birthday; Dora    

I need a Dora the Explorer Impersonator for my daughter`s 2nd birthday party which is going to be on October in Auburndale, Fl 33823. Please let me know as soon as possible she is totally in love withdora.
Posted by Erika; updated 08/13/08

Birthday: Dora    

I need a Dora the explorer impersonator for my daughter`s 2nd birthday. In the Auburndale area. She is totally in love with her please respond immediately.
Posted by Erika; updated 08/13/08

14th Birthday!!!    

Hi, I`m having a birthday crisis too. I`ll be 14, and i have no idea wat i should do. I`ve done the movie thing, the swim thing, and now i dont know wat to do. I don`t want it to be to childish cuz im turning 14 but i dont want an adult partee either... If u guys have ...
Posted by Beth; updated 08/13/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2 - 3 6 3 7 ...    

"Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 08/13/08

PERSONALIZED BIRTHDAY TABLE CENTERPIECES!    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a table centerpiece commemorating the celebration your birthday celebrant! At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday table centerpiece celebrating a 40th, 50th or 75th birthday (or ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 08/13/08

14th     (1 reply)

Iaaaaaa ; myy 14th b-dayy iss cominnn upp soon on 11th september &+ im stuck on wat too doo forr itt i onliee wantt a feww of mee closest matess too comeeee &+ a bwtt 2-3 ladsss Watt Shudd I Dooooo ? i wantt itt tooo bee a funn dayyy for us alll : ) x
Posted by Kelsie; updated 08/13/08

Bay Area Kids Birthday Party Tips    

CaliforniaPuppets.com is a leader in children`s entertainment and kids birthday parties in the San Francisco Bay Area. Also find clowns and event entertainment in the San Francisco Bay area. Find a San Francisco Clown, bay area puppets, San Francisco Puppet shows, for ...
Posted by Joe Boujja; updated 08/13/08

Chocolate Fountains    

Do you want a typical chocolate fountain, or one that sets off an elegant presentation from Chocolate Fountain Expressions? Chocolate Fountain Expressions is the only chocolate fountain provider with its own unique, lighted table base. The lighting in the base can ...
Posted by Teresa; updated 08/13/08

Birthday Party For13 Year Olds    

Hi I am turning 13 in 2 months. I need some ideas for a slumber party that is in October. Reply soon
Posted by Lillian Thompson; updated 08/13/08