Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (1 reply)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 09/12/08

AWESOME BIRTHDAY CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE     (2 replies)

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAY I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/12/08

Princesses,Superhero’s,Party Characters,Clowns,Magicians    

Serving most of Southern California only. San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/11/08

HANNAH MONTANA LOOK-ALIKE CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County-Southern California Hannah Montana teen rock star sensation is our #1 requested party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun but with a Rock ...

***THE BEST IN CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT***    

Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! All of our characters are in high demand because they ‘look like the character’ our costumes are exceptional, they are talented, they are on time, they are professional and they ...

For Invitation    

Hi there! Can you please help me to make a debut invitation. I need some wordings in the invitation. The party is on October 18 2008, so i will need to distribute the invitation on 3rd week of September 2008...The theme of the party & invitation is fairy. Thanks a ...
Posted by rean; updated 09/12/08

HANNAH MONTANA LOOK-ALIKE CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County-Southern California Hannah Montana teen rock star sensation is our #1 requested party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun but with a Rock ...

*SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-Kids Birthday Entertainment    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

**Cinderella,Snow White,Sleeping Beauty,Belle,Mermaid    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...

Litle Mermaid    

I wanted to know if there was a little mermaid arial in birmingham,alabama for our daughters birthday party.
Posted by jamie galvin; updated 09/11/08

**ELMO Or SPONGEBOB-APPEARANCE ONLY SPECIAL-$99    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! For a limited time we are offering a 1/2hr appearance from Elmo or Spongebob for only $99. They play games with the children, pose for photos and join you for the Happy Birthday song, plus a gift for the ...

**MAGICIANS For Children & Adult Birthday Parties    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are `performing` members of the Magic Castle of Hollywood and many of ...

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

Serving most of the Central & Eastern Los Angeles area and the San Gabriel Valley area since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted barnyard ...

***FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS Children’s Parties    

Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! Pricing is $95-$125 per hour. Visit our website: www.alwaysjustforfun.com or give us ...

Clowns In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/10/08

Party Buses , Escalades , New York Connecticut    

Call today for the best deal on you party bus we offer buses up to 50 passengers for all occasions wedding proms corporate events call 631 543 2500 we service new york and long island connecticut Nassau county ,suffolk county, queens ,brooklyn Visit our page for ...
Posted by tom ; updated 09/10/08

Birthday Look-Alike Porcelain Doll    

For heirloom quality porcelain look-alike Birthday Doll, from babies to grandparents, please contact us with photo (we work from photos) of subject. With pictures we will be able to give you a price. We do not use factory made dolls. Each doll is poured especially for ...
Posted by Sue; updated 09/10/08

Scripts    

Hi..Please send me sample scripts and programme for debut (18th birthday), weddings & kid`s birthday (7th birthday). I want to get more ideas to make my events memorable and fun. Your help are very much appreciated.
Posted by Gladys; updated 09/11/08

Clowns In St Paul Minneapolis Twin Cities    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by lorraineowings; updated 09/11/08

FUN, UNIQUE & BEAUTIFUL CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Birthdays I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/11/08

30% Off Party Time Birthday Invitations!    

Primary-colored balloons and confetti create a playful party mood. Each set includes 20, 5 1/2" x 7 3/4" invitations with blank white envelopes. Invitations are acid and lignin free. Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 09/11/08

Caillou Character    

I need a person dressed as Caillou for a bday party Sept 28 in Miami Fl
Posted by georgina; updated 09/11/08

LOOKING FOR A HALL TO RENT    

I am looking for a hall to rent in Union City ,NJ for my son`s Baptism to hold 90 people in November please if anyone knows of a community center .VFW or a Elks club please let me know
Posted by J; updated 09/11/08

Wheel Of Fortune Party     (3 replies)

A friend was a contestant on Wheel of Fortune and I will be hosting a Wheel of Fortune Party the night it is aired on TV-any ideas?
Posted by Dee; updated 09/11/08

16th Birthday Bust?    

Hey, I am looking for a place to hold my own 16th birthday party. My parents arent able to pay because money is tight so, im trying to figure it out on my own. I live in Indianapolis, IN and am looking for a large place that could hold around 200 people. BUT the catch ...
Posted by Matt Sheffield; updated 09/11/08