My Sweet 16 Candles!     (5 replies)

Okay...my Sweet Sixteen is on November 6...i am going to do the Candle Ceremony with my sixteen candles...Im not exactly sure about that because i have heard that certain candles are for certain people for example the 16th candle is for your boyfriend. I was wondering ...
Posted by Laura; updated 08/22/08

MUST SEE - CUSTOM DESIGNED FAVORS, GIFTS & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with beautiful and unique decorations & favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES!! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/22/08

MAGIC ENTERTAINMENT, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

Magic shows for kids and adults, strolling magic for all events Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 08/22/08

MAGIC ENTERTAINMENT, FT WALTON BEACH, FLORIDA    

Magic shows for kids and adults, strolling magic for all events Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

MAGIC ENTERTAINMENT, APALACHICOLA, FLORIDA    

50th Birthday And Retirement     (1 reply)

My husband is turning 50 and retiring all in the same month (lucky devil) Any ideas how to combine both in one party. He is a fireman who loves fishing and cars.
Posted by sharon ; updated 08/22/08

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,DORA,HANNAH    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer: Beautiful Princesses,...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/21/08

MAGICIANS For Children & Adult Birthday Parties    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are `performing` members of the Magic Castle of Hollywood and many of ...

?PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Kids Birthday Entertainment    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...

Costume Character Chicago Suburbs    

Are you looking for the best costume character service in the Chicago suburbs? Well you have found it! PartyTime Characters offers a variety of costume characters to entertain at your special event! Make your child`s or grandchild`s birthday extra special by ...
Posted by Dan; updated 08/21/08

Face Painters Face Paintings St Paul Minneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/21/08

Spiderman Impersonator    

I need a Spidey Impersonator for my sons 3rd B-day.I am in Austin, Tx. Please somebody help!!!!
Posted by Angela; updated 08/21/08

Black Male Stripper Needed For 20th Bday Party    

Black male stripper needed....must be 6`0+, handsome and between the ages of 20-25. Nice physique and nice sized package would be appreciated. The birthday celebration will take place in Binghamton, NY on Nov. 7th.
Posted by Niecy; updated 08/22/08

MAGIC SHOWS, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/19/08

----Limos For Yor Special Occasions!    

----Limos For Yor Special Occasions! Visit our page for more info: Limo Run.com
Posted by rob; updated 08/20/08

NEED A CREATIVE SWEET 16 GIFT?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized SWEET 16 magazine cover as a gift commemorating the celebration this special event for your daughter or son. A YourCover personalized magazine cover allows you to create a Sweet 16 gift that puts your child (or friend) front ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 08/20/08

Elmo Impersonator Needed    

I need to hire an Elmo to say hello and take some pictures with the children at my toddler`s birthday party. Party will be in December in San Antonio, TX area. Please e-mail me with your information. Husband and I are both in criminal justice fields and concerned ...
Posted by Natalie; updated 08/20/08

The Real Santa Lives In Miinneapolis At Happyfaces.biz    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/20/08

Sweet And Sixteen Birthday Invitations - 30% OFF!    

What`s better than being sixteen? Celebrate with sleepovers, parties and lots of friends! Use this invitation, which is available in your favorite ink color, to invite your guests. Design will be printed in same color as your invitation wording. 4 5/8" x 6 1/4" ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/20/08

*Dj"s ...@ 8 1 8 - 2 4 2- 3 6 3 7.    

Thanx! Visit our page for more info: Brother Entertainment - DJs in Los Angeles
Posted by *BrO!; updated 08/21/08

NEED A PARTY FAVOR FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY?    

At YourCover you can create a personalized BIRTHDAY magazine cover as a party favor in celebration of your big event! At YourCover you can create a unique personalized birthday party favor celebrating a 40th, 50th or 75th birthday (or any birthday between 1 and 101!). ...
Posted by Kristina; updated 08/21/08

Hawaiian Dancers In Los Angeles    

Beautiful, Hawaiian Dancers available for all events! Mention that you saw us on the internet & you get a discount $$. Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/21/08

WRESTLING BIRHTDAY PARTY    

If u go onto can order plates ,napkins, cups, table cloth, and streamers but the only problem is that u have to order all of it u can`t just order the plates or cups and the cost is $25.
Posted by melissa ; updated 08/21/08

Costume Character Chicago Suburbs    

Are you looking for the best costume character service in the Chicago suburbs? Well you have found it! PartyTime Characters offers a variety of costume characters to entertain at your special event! Make your child`s or grandchild`s birthday extra special by ...
Posted by Dan; updated 08/21/08