AIRBRUSH TATTOOS For Your Party Or Event    

Family Fun Airbrush Tattoos is a family-oriented service provider who specializes in Customer Service. We provide service to private parties such as Weddings, Birthdays, Grad Nights, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Class & Family Reunions, Church Events, Halloween Parties, School ...
Posted by Franco; updated 08/02/08

Need A Event Planner In Central Florida?    

Events of a Lifetime, by Telli offers full service event planning. From birthdays to anniversaries, corporate events and weddings we will make sure your event is everything you ever dreamed of. Planning and coordinating an event can be an extremely hectic process. I ...
Posted by Telli; updated 08/02/08

Costume Characters St Paul MInneapolis    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/01/08

GREAT NEW AUGUST SALES - FAVORS & MORE!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations & favors for your upcoming EVENT I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . I have worked on ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/02/08

Caricaturists Caricatures Call Happyfaces Minneapolis    

Great Caricaturists: Invite the professional Twin City artists of HappyFaces to immortalize your guests at your next event. We have over 35 artists who have drawn millions and trillions of caricatures at all types of events. Put smiles on your guests while giving them ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 08/02/08

NEW ADDITION - SWEET 16 CANDLES    

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/sweet16candles.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding &, Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 08/02/08

Daughter 5th Birthday Pary    

My daughter is a Dora fan and wants Dora at her birthday party. She is turning 5. We live in Hempstead, LI.
Posted by Tonya; updated 07/31/08

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,DORA,HANNAH**    

CHARACTERS FOR KIDS PARTIES, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT ***************************************** Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/31/08

**BATMAN,STAR WARS, TRANSFORMERS, PIRATES-So California*    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/31/08

Clowns & Characters In Los Angeles    

Entertaining Clowns & Characters in Los Angeles. Clean costumes, enthusiastic & experienced performers! You get a discount $$ if you mention that you saw us on the internet! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/01/08

Rent A Pony    

Does anyone know where we can rent a pony in springfield, mass area?
Posted by Lucy; updated 08/01/08

Quinceneros Entertainment - Entertainers    

Lon Cerel has three times been voted "RI’s Best Party Entertainment " by the readers of The RI Parents’ Paper. Lon holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World, making over 300 different animal sculptures - PLUS HEARTS & FLOWERS ! Visit our page for ...
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 08/01/08

Dora The Explorer Who Will Come To My 4 Yr Olds Birthday     (1 reply)

Yes i would like to know if dora the explorer would come to my 4 yr olds birthday party in corpus christi??? if there is anyone in corpus who would come let me know thru email.... It will b greatly appreciated....
Posted by jessica; updated 08/01/08

Need Help For My 13th Birthday Party    

I am having a 13 birthday party sometime in feb. Or mar. So it maybe slightly cold and i have no clue what i should to but i know it is kinda far but it will come quickly.......also my family is not the kind of family that rents out gyms or rents limos or any thing ...
Posted by Grace; updated 08/01/08

Centerpieces, Favors & More - FOR ALL THEMES - ALL AGES    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations & favors for your upcoming Birthdays!! I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly budget friendly . I have ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/30/08

Colorful Clowns Twin Cities    

The Place to call for Face Painters * Caricaturists * Tarot * Palm * Fortune Tellers * Aura Photos * Numerology * Intuitive * Psychics * Handwriting Analysis * Airbrush Tattoos * Temp Tattoos * Moon Walks * Kiddie Games * Photo Souvenirs Magic * Clowns * Costume ...
Posted by Lori Anne; updated 07/30/08

Look-Alike Dolls    

We are a Seeley Doll Studio and our specialty is look-alike dolls. You can find many examples on our site. Our prices are reasonable but you must order in advance because each doll is handcrafted from the greenware we cast right here in our studio. Please visit our ...
Posted by Sue; updated 07/30/08

Handcrafted Porcelain Dolls    

Please visit our site and look over the many beautiful modern, classic and antique dolls that we can hand-craft for you. We will try to fill special requests in clothing, hair color, etc. Our dolls are all handcrafted. We do not carry factory made dolls. All work is ...
Posted by Sue; updated 07/30/08

13th Birthday Party..help..    

HELP I NEED HELP TO THINK OF SOMETHING TO DO FOR MY 13TH B-DAY PARTY . PARENTS NOT REALLY PARTY PPL SOOO.....B-DAY IN 2 MONTHS...HELP...IM A GIRL..HELP....FAST ASAP
Posted by tinkerbell; updated 07/30/08

Stop!! Your Search For Birthday Entertainment Is Over!!    

Need entertainment for your birthday party? You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Princesses * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Hula Dancers * and much ...
Posted by Keith; updated 07/30/08

Must See Wall Street Journal Article Re: Costumed Char.    

All of you costumed character performers and carriers should read this article about copyright infringement. The author, Katherine Rosman, actually posted to this site seeking performers for the article. Here is the link: Http://www.baltimoresun....
Posted by Keith; updated 07/31/08

Spiderman Impersonator For A 3 Year Old.     (1 reply)

Need someone to come to Brooklyn for a 3 year olds birthday party. About 15 kids. Professional with references pls.
Posted by pbtancock; updated 07/31/08

Party Characters, Face Painting, Tampa, FL    

Please call me for details! Rina Sanchez 813-900-4198 Website: cottoncandyentertainment.tripod.com Visit our page for more info: Cotton Candy Entertainment
Posted by Rina Sanchez; updated 07/31/08

Spiderman     (4 replies)

I am looking for a Spiderman to perform at my son`s 4 year old birthday party on September 7th. Any suggestions?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/31/08

Birthday Party     (3 replies)

I am interesting in renting Dora the Explorer for my goddaughter birthday. The date is August 31.
Posted by Dawn Smith; updated 07/31/08