***HANNAH MONTANA,HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL,CAMP ROCK*****    

Serving Southern California only! SGV, Parts of Orange County ******************************************************** Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock are very popular teen rock star sensations a #1 requested party favorite. They are hit with young children and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/28/08

Princesses,Superhero’s,Party Characters,Clowns,Magicians    

Serving most of Southern California only. San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies ...

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and entertain the kids! We do games, song ...

**SPIDERMAN,TRANSFORMERS,BATMAN,STAR WARS,CLONE WARS    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

Serving most of the Central & Eastern Los Angeles area and the San Gabriel Valley area since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted barnyard ...

***FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS Children’s Parties    

Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. Southern California only! ***************************************************** We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special event. Kids will love it!! ...

Please Give Me Tips On A Sleepover    

My friend is having a sleepover i am the supervisor and yeah ths is weird im sorry i dant typ rite now i am tired but i need pranks
Posted by demi; updated 09/27/08

Debut's Script    

Please send me a copy of a script for an 18th birthday party
Posted by Wilson L. Dayag; updated 09/28/08

UNIQUE BIRTHDAY Centerpieces, Favors & Gifts    

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun centerpieces & favors for your upcoming Birthdays - for all ages. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day and most importantly ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/28/08

13th Birthday Ideas? HELP!    

HEY! I`m having a thirteenth bday, for boys and girls, it its going to be a dancing party. My theme is super sweet 13 (because when im 16 i want a super sour 16th bday!) There will be between 40 and 50 people, raffles, favors, a dj, i`m renting out a clubhouse, ...
Posted by Izzy; updated 09/28/08

40th Birthday "Lordy Lordy Look Who's 40" Lawn Signs    

Help - any recommendations of vendors in the Cary, NC area who decorate lawns for special birthdays? Need by Thrus 10/2! Thks
Posted by KSpoff; updated 09/28/08

13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover     (1 reply)

I need help for games and ideas for a 13 year old`s party/sleepover fast! There are 7 girls and it`s very cold so no outside games!
Posted by Dawn; updated 09/28/08

Sweet 16 For Breast Cancer Awareness!    

Long story short, I`ve always wanted to have a Sweet 16, but I also wanted to give the proceeds to a good cause. So, I`m having a Sweet 16 Breast Cancer Awareness party to raise money for, obviously, Breast Cancer Awareness! I was just wondering if any one could give ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 09/28/08

***PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Southern California    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. ...

BELLY DANCERS, FT. WALTON BEACH, FLORIDA    

VARIETY OF ENTERTAINMENT FOR KIDS AND ADULTS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by Anna; updated 09/25/08

BELLY DANCERS, ALABAMA    

VARIETY OF ENTERTAINMENT FOR KIDS AND ADULTS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by Anna; updated 09/25/08

Long Island Wine Tours, Li Wine Tours Long Island    

Take a tour of Long Island`s wineries in the relaxed comfort of one of our limousines or buses. Our wine tours take you to Long Island`s East End, where you can revel in the beautiful scenery, and sample wines direct from their makers. In addition to our standard wine ...
Posted by todd; updated 09/26/08

Birthday Party Theme     (1 reply)

Do u have any ideas for me on a never never land party theme
Posted by belinda; updated 09/26/08

2 Nd Birthday     (1 reply)

My daughter`s birthday is approaching and I would like to rent a realistic looking Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I have people that will get in the costumes, but can not find anything close to my home, which is Hagerstown MD. I am willing to drive to DC, Baltimore or any ...
Posted by Sheri Kerr; updated 09/26/08

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,DORA    

Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! We offer: Beautiful Princesses,...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 09/26/08

**Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. ****************************************************** We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces ...

***MAGICIANS FOR CHILDREN & ADULT PARTIES***    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. ******************************************************** We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are ...

Twins Turning 13     (1 reply)

We r turning 13 in Jan. We would really like to come up with a major hit. We thought about a dance or scavenger hunt but as far as the dance the problem is where to have it. We have a leadsinger karaoke mic,disco ball,glowsticks (from camping) We need some kool Ideas,...
Posted by Alex n Taylor; updated 09/26/08

Female 50th Birthday    

I am planning my sister in-law`s 50th birthday party. She lives near Springfield, NJ and I live in California. I need help finding a reasonably priced place or restaurant for approx. 55 guests. Any suggestions?
Posted by dina; updated 09/27/08

Sleepover Ideas Please    

I am having a sleepover for me getting straight A`s in school in a couple of week and I have no type of ideas to entertain my friends!!!! I am 14 and I need ideas!!!! Please help!!! ♥ Adaijah
Posted by Adaijah; updated 09/27/08