Make Your Birthday Party Magical    

Why not make your birthday party really magical ... With a magician. Michael serves the Houston / Galveston area and performs for all ages. Call us at 281-763-2256. Visit our page for more info: Michael's Magic
Posted by Michael; updated 07/06/09

WWE Party Supplies    

You must go on the WWE website and shop. They have a bundle. Only problem is they dont sell things seperate
Posted by MOMMA; updated 07/06/09

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! WE DO NOT RENT OUT OF STATE! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/05/09

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and ...

Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity ...

**HANNAH MONTANA,HSM,CAMP ROCK- PARTY CHARACTERS**    

Serving Southern California only! SGV, Parts of Orange County ******************************************************** Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock are very popular teen rock star sensations a #1 requested party favorite. They are hit with young children and ...

Costume Characters Happyfaces Dora    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...
Posted by Lora; updated 07/04/09

Costume Characters Dora Diego We Got The All Happyfaces    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...

UNIQUE, CUSTOM FUN & FABULOUS CENTERPIECES & ROOM DESIGN    

At Parties With Attitude, we believe it is all about the client. We create centerpieces & room design to reflect the clients interests or hobbies or simply their vision. With every theme you choose we put your personality into the design to make it unique to you. Our ...
Posted by LESLIE; updated 07/05/09

Debut Program    

Hello! I am invited by a family friend to be the emcee for the debut party of her daughter this coming thursday but i don`t have any idea on how is it going to be. Can you please help make a script for the whole program? There will be an 18 roses, candles, gifts and ...
Posted by Jackie; updated 07/05/09

13th Birthday    

What should I do for my 13th birthday? In my family we do an actual party every other birthday and this is one of them. I was thinking me and my friends could play paintball then they could come to my house and hang out and then sleep over. My mom wants me to go ...
Posted by Steven; updated 07/05/09

Turning 11 On July 18th    

Hi my name is taylor am turning 11 on july 18th and idk where to have my party at i need help.
Posted by taylor; updated 07/05/09

Got Any 13th Birthday Party Ideas?    

My birthday is july 13th...... It is now july 5th...... I have no idea what to do for my birthday....... I was thinkin about just taking some friends to a movie.... Then havin a sleepover afterwards.... Not to girly bcuz im part tom boy but not to boyish cuz i have a ...
Posted by kaitlynne; updated 07/05/09

DORA Needed For 2 Year Old Party    

We are looking for a Dora entertainer to come to my 2 year old bday party on Aug. 15th in Ann Arbor area.
Posted by Ryan; updated 07/05/09

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

SGV, Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire Since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. We offer pony rides and ponies sweeps. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted barnyard animals ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/01/09

***FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORINA ONLY!!! **************************************** Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special ...

Princesses,Superhero’s,Party Characters,Clowns,Magicians    

Serving most of Southern California only. San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies ...

Beautiful & Unique Masquerade Theme Favors    

Must see Masquerade theme favors and centerpieces all done to your color schemes and personalized with text if desired. Email me anytime I am happy to help CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Be sure to check the home page for the weekly special. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/01/09

Juicy Couture & Shopping Theme Centerpieces    

Email me and I will send pictures..... CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/02/09

Looks Like And Impersonates Hannah Montana    

Looking for a Hannah Montana impersonator and look a like for your party or special event? We are "CRAZY for Hannah!" out of Atlanta, GA. We set ourselves apart from the usual character visit. We take the old idea of a character visit and make it better! We have a very ...
Posted by Patrice; updated 07/02/09

Help Please    

Kindly provide me a copy of scripts and programs for a debut party (18 dances, 18 treasures). I really need one. Thanks much.
Posted by layla; updated 07/01/09

Fund Raisers Happyfaces    

Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We have lots of fun entertainment to choose from to include henna, airbrush or temporary tattoos. Palm or Tarot readers, caricaturists or digital photos. Call Lorraine for all the ...
Posted by Lora; updated 07/01/09

My 14th B-Day    

Ok so im turning 14 at the end of July and i have no idea what i wanna do for my birthday like not even a single clue to what i wanna do... So will some one please help me.... ....::l0v3 m3::....
Posted by Sara; updated 07/03/09

For The Best Face Painting In MInneapolis Happyfaces    

Wedding Script    

Hi.. I badly needed some script/ programme for a wedding reception... I would be grateful if you could help me.. Thanks..
Posted by dann; updated 07/04/09