***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! WE DO NOT RENT OUT OF STATE! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/03/09

7th Bday Party Program    

Hi there..pls. Send me a copy of 7th bday party program..incluing 7 roses.7 candles and 7 toys...what are they stands for...thank u...
Posted by sheryll cervante; updated 08/03/09

Children's Entertainment In Santa Monica    

Princesses/fairies/butterfly princesses available for kids parties! Lot’s of fun games, music dancing and much more! Mention the Internet, and you get $20.00 off!! Amythest Productions- (818) 970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/03/09

Balloon Twisters In Agoura Hills    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/03/09

NEED A DORA 4 PARTY ASAP!!     (1 reply)

I am planning for my daughters 1st birthday party and need a Dora entertainer. If there is anyone who can help me. I am located in the Washington, DC metropolitian area.
Posted by Toya; updated 08/03/09

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We have them, the most popular characters this year! Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee are boys favorite characters from the new movie coming out in June. These are custom made, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/03/09

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (3 replies)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 08/01/09

Husband 40 Th B Day Party    

I NEED A DJ FOR AUGUST 29 IN MEQUON WI FOR A 40 TH B DAY PARTY ABOUT 50 PEOPLE
Posted by lia; updated 07/31/09

Children's Entertainment In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/01/09

Kids Party Rentals In Houston TX    

We have the perfect attraction to make your next birthday party a huge success. Inflatables, bounce houses, moonwalks, obstacle courses, giant slides, mini golf, trackless train rides, portable rock walls, dunk tanks and much more... Call us today and let us help ...
Posted by GA; updated 08/01/09

Birthday    

I love the Household Item Poem for Bridal Showers - is there one for a lady`s birthday? Thanks
Posted by mena; updated 08/01/09

Hello Kitty Character    

I`m looking for a Hello Kitty costume character (either rental costume or hire someone for a few hours) for a children`s birthday party in the metro Atlant area.
Posted by DeUndrea Marshal; updated 07/31/09

7th Birthday     (5 replies)

Hi! may i request for a copy of the 7th birthday party program script with 7 roses, candles, gifts, balloons and lollipops. Thanks very much!
Posted by lyn; updated 07/30/09

Birthday Party    

Please help me to make 7th Birthday program script. I`ll be hosting on Monday *8/3).
Posted by mayo; updated 08/02/09

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

I`m planning my Sweet 16. It`s going to be in April. I want like a dance party at a venue with a DJ and for it to look like a club. I was thinking about a zebra pink theme. I want something modern but i dont need any like games or anything. If anyone has any ideas to ...
Posted by Devyn; updated 07/29/09

13th Birthday Party Plans!     (4 replies)

Hey, I`m having a 13th birthday party, and i want it to be really special and the best party ever. I cant have a sleepover, and i`ve already gone to the mall for my last birthday. I only want girls at my party. Go carting is too expensive and i cant find a ...
Posted by adrineh; updated 07/29/09

Hannah Montana Impersonator     (20 replies)

Hello everyone! i am a Hannah Impersonator... I live in Philadelphia and will travel... I do a full show with games and a dance lesson, make-up and much more that lasts about 45 min! I also impersonate Christina Aguilera, Faith Hill and many others and have been in the ...
Posted by Christina; updated 07/29/09

Trackelss Race Car    

I am looking for a trackless race car ride (like the trackless train). Some one that service Clayton County on Sunday.
Posted by malika; updated 07/30/09

Cinderella Slipper Favors - Buy One Get One Free    

Hand Painted & Personalized to your every detail. Don`t Miss Out! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/30/09

Wedding Program Script    

HI.....If you dont mind,can i ask a script for a wedding program? im going to be an emcee for my twins wedding this september...tanx
Posted by cj; updated 07/29/09

Debut Party    

Pls. Send me a master ceremony speech or script for debut party....
Posted by marfe; updated 07/29/09

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We have them, the most popular characters this year! Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee are boys favorite characters from the new movie coming out in June. These are custom made, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/30/09

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROOPERS**    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show in Southern California! Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter start of the show with an action stunt battle. After the battle ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/30/09

BIRTHDAY PARTY    

MY 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER S BIRTHDAY PARTY ON 29TH AUGUST 2009 , 12 PM AFTERNOON AT ORLANDO FL , WE ARE LOOKING FOR HANA MONTANA , TO SIGN AND ENTERTAIN ON HER BIRTHDAY PARTY , ALSO ANY PARTY CLOWNS AND OTHER ENTERTAINERS ARE WELCOME CONTACT US .
Posted by RAMA; updated 07/30/09

Moonwalks, Face Painting And Costume Characters    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...
Posted by happyfaces; updated 07/30/09