ENTERTAINMENT, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

Face Painters, Balloon Twisters, Magicians, Games, Popular Kids` Characters, Clowns, Puppets, Storytellin Costumed Singing Telegrams, Belly Dancers, Fortune Tellers, Caricaturist, Over the HIll gags, NW Florida, Southern Alabama, C/C, Large and Small Events., 7 ...
Posted by anna; updated 05/23/09

ENTERTAINMENT, DESTIN, FLORIDA    

Face Painters, Balloon Twisters, Magicians, Games, Popular Kids` Characters, Clowns, Puppets, Storytellin Costumed Singing Telegrams, Belly Dancers, Fortune Tellers, Caricaturist, Over the HIll gags, NW Florida, Southern Alabama, C/C, Large and Small Events., 7 ...
Posted by anna; updated 05/23/09

HONOLULU FEMALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120    

HONOLULU FEMALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120 . HONOLULU`S FINEST FEMALE STRIPPERS . HONOLULUFEMALESTRIPPERS.COM  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 05/22/09

HONOLULU MALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120    

HONOLULU MALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120 . HONOLULU`S FINEST MALE STRIPPERS . HONOLULUMALESTRIPPERS.COM  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 05/22/09

Happyfaces 952-476-7676 Balloon Twisters St Paul    

For clowns, balloon twisters and summer time fun, call the folks at Happyfaces. We have a large selection of fun entertainment to choose from for kids . Serving the Twin Cities Metro Minneapolis or St Paul suburbs. For happyfaces at your happy places 952-476-7676. ...
Posted by lorraina; updated 05/22/09

Do Something Really Cool And Unique.    

Rent our private screening room to run your favorite DVD or Cocert for 50 of your friends and family. In the heart of Beverly Hills. Check out our theater: www.aidikoff.tv Gregg Aidikoff Visit our page for more info: Aidikoff Chas Screening Room
Posted by Gregg Aidikoff; updated 05/22/09

Balloon Twisters In Santa Monica    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 05/22/09

Singing Telegrams In Los Angeles    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 05/22/09

Characters For Children's Parties In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 05/21/09

Help Me With My 13th Birthday!    

Hey for my 13th birthday I really want to have a photo shoot at my house. I know a lot of photographers that will do it for free. But I still need help with games and different stuff to do during the party....
Posted by Kristen; updated 05/21/09

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! WE DO NOT RENT OUT OF STATE! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 05/21/09

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and ...

MAGICIANS, MERLIN THE WIZARD, PIRATE MAGIC SHOW    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are `performing` members of the Magic Castle of Hollywood and many of ...

PRINCESS CHARACTERS,STAR WARS,HANNAH,SPIDERMAN Parties    

SGV, Parts: Orange County & Inland Empire-Southern California only!!! ***************************************************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not teens in ...

MAGICAINS, SOUTH WALTON, FLORIDA    

Face painting, balloons, magic, etc offered in South Walton, Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Blue Mountain, Seaside and surrounding areas COSTUMED SINGING TELEGRAMS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 05/20/09

HAWAII FEMALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120    

HAWAII FEMALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120 . HAWAIIFEMALESTRIPPERS.COM 808-722-1120 . HAWAII`S BEST FEMALE STRIPPERS Visit our page for more info: Strippers2gohawaii
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 05/20/09

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,HANNAH    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 05/20/09

Happyfaces Your One Stop Shop Special Events    

For clowns, balloon twisters and summer time fun, call the folks at Happyfaces. We have a large selection of fun entertainment to choose from for kids of all ages to include face painters, magic, digital photo souvenirs and so much more. Call Lorraine any time at ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 05/21/09

MUST SEE Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

I would love to help you with centerpieces, favors & gifts for all your occasions. I custom design all of my items to your themes, colors, etc. To be elegant or fun but definitely unique. You may see some examples of my work at www.uywpd.com - these are just ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 05/21/09

KIDS PARTY : BOUNCE HOUSE, SLIDES, TRACKLESS TRAIN, Etc.    

KIDS PARTY PACKAGES AVAILABLE. CALL BIG SMILES PARTY RENTALS AT 954-667-5274 WEBSITE: http://www.bigsmilespartyrentals.com ?Theme Bounce Houses, ?Wet/Dry Slides, ?Interactives ?Fun Foods: (Snow-Cone, Cotton Candy and Hotdog and Popcorn), ?Clown ?Characters ...
Posted by Janet; updated 05/21/09

Beautiful Masquerade Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

A must see. All items are done in your color scheme`s, etc. Pictures are just examples. Scroll down on the left hand side of my home page to the THEMES section to Masquerade. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 05/21/09

My 13th Bday    

Ok my 13th birthday is coming up in a while but i want to get started on it early. I know i want a limo but i don`t know where to go. But i like the idea of a mall scavenger hunt. But i don`t think my mom would go for that. But i will definetly ask(bug) her about. And ...
Posted by lauren; updated 05/21/09

FACE PAINTERS, NW FL PANHANDLE & SOUTHER ALABAMA    

BELIEVE IT..WE PAINT AT UNUSAL EVENTS AND PLACES...USING FDA COMPLIANT COSMETIC PAINTS FOR ALL AGES. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 05/21/09

CHILDREN'S PARTIES, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

WE PAINT FACES, TWIST BALLOONS, PERFORM MAGIC, OFFER CHARACTERS AND MUCH MORE. 25 YEARS OF SERVICE TO THE FLORIDA PANHANDLE & SURROUNDING COUNTIES Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 05/21/09

MIckey Mouse Costumes    

Hi, I am looking for a mickey mouse costume for my son`s first birthday party. I am wondering if it can be shipped to me by May 23rd and what the prize will be. Please respond. Thanks
Posted by Ruddyneris Lara; updated 05/21/09