SINGING TELEGRAMS, ROSEMARY BEACH, FLORIDA    

Face painting, balloons, magic, etc offered in South Walton, Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Blue Mountain, Seaside and surrounding areas COSTUMED SINGING TELEGRAMS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 05/20/09

SINGING TELEGRAMS, SOUTH WALTON , FLORIDA    

Face painting, balloons, magic, etc offered in South Walton, Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Blue Mountain, Seaside and surrounding areas COSTUMED SINGING TELEGRAMS Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

KIDS' PARTIES, SEASIDE, FLORIDA    

Face painting, balloons, magic, etc offered in South Walton, Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Blue Mountain, Seaside and surrounding areas Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

KIDS' PARTIES, ROSEMARY BEACH FLORIDA    

Face painting, balloons, magic, etc offered in South Walton, Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Blue Mountain, Seaside and surrounding areas Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

KIDS' PARTIES, GRAYTON BEACH, FLORIDA    

SINGING TELEGRAMS, SEASIDE, FLORIDA    

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

SGV, Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire Since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. We offer pony rides and ponies sweeps. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted barnyard animals ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 05/18/09

Happyfaces Minneapolis Entertainment Bar Bat Mitzvahs    

Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We have lots of fun entertainment to choose from to include henna, airbrush or temporary tattoos. Palm or Tarot readers, caricaturists or digital photos. Call Lorraine for all the ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 05/19/09

Happyfaces Entertainment Grad Parties 952-476-7676    

Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We have lots of fun entertainment to choose from to include henna, airbrush or temporary tattoos. Palm or Tarot readers, caricaturists or digital photos. Call Lorraine for all the ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 05/19/09

Balloon Twisters In Encino    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 05/19/09

Marilyn Monroe Lookalikes In Los Angeles    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! She can meet n` greet, sing, do a comedy roast for your event and more! Birthdays, corporate events, grand openings and any other event. Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 05/19/09

13th Birthday    

I need help!!!!! My birthday is in less than a month, i have no idea what to do. The only thing that i could do is like a pool party or something. But the only thing with the pool party is that i wont have a theme. Also that will only keep us busy for a certain ...
Posted by maya; updated 05/19/09

Have Your Birthday Party In Our Private Theater.    

Watch your favorite DVD in our professional theater with 50 of your friends or family in the heart of Beverly Hills. Check out our web site: www.aidikoff.tv Gregg Aidikoff Visit our page for more info: Aidikoff Chas Screening Room
Posted by Gregg Aidikoff; updated 05/20/09

KIDS' PARTIES, SOUTH WALTON FLORIDA    

Games For A Birthday Party    

Hiii ! Im having a boy girl party soon and turning 13 and have NO idea what so ever for games. I`d love some help with finding some. Nothin like to innapropriate i guess yu could say ? because my brother (16 & very protective) is going to supervise . - thanks !
Posted by Jenn; updated 05/18/09

TRANSFORMERS,BATMAN, SPIDERMAN,STAR WARS,POWER RANGERS    

SGV,Parts of LA,Orange,Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services!!!! ***************************************** We have the most amazing costumes ever! Can`t be beat! We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero ...

Enchanting,Beautiful Princess Party Characters-The Best    

SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire, Southern California services only! *************************************************** Always Just for Fun has been providing the most amazing princess characters in the entertainment industry since 1987. Our professional ...

HANNAH MONTANA LOOK-ALIKE CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County-Southern California only! Hannah Montana teen rock star sensation is our #1 requested party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun but with ...

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORINA ONLY!!! **************************************** Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special ...

**TAROT CARD, PALM READERS, FORTUNE TELLERS**    

San Gabriel Valley, Inland Empire ******************************************** Get ready for that special party with the ever popular Tarot Card Readers and Palm Readers. Your friends will really get excited over this great form of entertainment. We also offer: ...

Little People Male Dancers    

Looking for dancers in the Hampton Roads, VA area for a 50th birthday event. Can anyone point me in the right direction to retrieve that information?
Posted by Maureen; updated 05/17/09

Birthday Party    

I am looking for elmo and lori for my daughters 1st birthday...
Posted by ikea; updated 05/17/09

Kissing Games    

Ok....not to sound stupid but ewwwwwwww!!! that is so disgusting! half the guys i would invite to my party would not want to kiss me and i would not want to kiss them and whos parents would allow that? not my mom!!! my party is gonna be at a church (i think) and i need ...
Posted by Betharas; updated 05/17/09

HELLPPPPPPPPPPPPP    

Omg!!! im having my 13th birthday in 3 weeks and need games!!!!! its a boy girl party.. And where playing Manhunt Redrover Find the choclate in the whip cream Find the bubble gum in the whip cream and blow a bubble Water ballons Water ballon war Dance off ...
Posted by marcy; updated 05/17/09

**PERSONALIZED CANDLE STANDS**    

WE DESIGN PERSONALIZED CANDLESTANDS AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE PERSONALIZED TO YOUR CHOICE OF THEME WITH YOUR NAMES Visit our page for more info: Sweet16 - N- More
Posted by kelly; updated 05/18/09