Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday Party Atlanta GA    

Invite your child`s favorite Cartoon LOOK A LIKE to their party to entertain! See our partypop page and be sure to link over to our regular website! Serving all of greater Atlanta GA! Make the Yo Gabba Gabba fan in your family have a birthday to remember! Copy Cats ...
Posted by CopyCatsforKids; updated 07/09/09

Sexy Fun Birthdays In New York!    

Liven up your next birthday party and make it something your guests will never forget! Make it a Party Gals party! You will be able to touch, taste and smell our exclusive line of Lotions, Potions and things that BUZZ! You can get a preview at www.newyorkpartygals.com ...
Posted by Estelle; updated 07/09/09

7th Birthday     (1 reply)

My niece will be turning 7 and she`s having a party... Please help me organize her 7 smybolic gifts, roses, candles, etc if there are any... Big thanx...
Posted by tamen; updated 07/08/09

Garbage Man Party     (1 reply)

These ideas are great. I started looking when a friend asked for some ideas, just thought i would add a couple of my own. You could get a couple of large boxes, tape them together and create a trash truck that the children can climb inside and "drive" leave the back ...
Posted by Dani; updated 07/08/09

Debut Program    

I`m going to be a host on 18th birthday party of my sister ...please give me idea on how can i make a nice programme or please give me a sample program that i can use as a guide while hosting....thanks!
Posted by donna; updated 07/08/09

Boy/Girl Party For A 13 Year Old    

I`m going to turn 13 this September, and I want to have a really fun boy/girl party. I`m not sure what to do, though! I can`t have it at my house, so I need a place to rent out. There would be about 20-30 people there. It needs to be fun and interesting. I could always ...
Posted by Julia; updated 07/09/09

Emcee Script For An Office Event     (1 reply)

Pls send me a script for a big lunch gathering in the office. The event includes motivation speech by the guest of honour, award giving, acknowledgement to all employees for their commitments & farewell to some employees. Need it soonest possible.
Posted by Eida; updated 07/08/09

Dora The Explorer Character In Orlando    

Hi im looking for a dora the explorer character to come to my home in Orlando florida for my daughters 2nd birthday party July 18th 2009! looking for something not so expensive! Thanks!
Posted by michelle; updated 07/08/09

16th     (2 replies)

Hey everyone. I have a while to think about it but i really need some Sweet 16 party ideas. Just type in "Party Ideas 16" in the subject line. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.
Posted by Samantha; updated 07/08/09

13th Bday Party     (12 replies)

Hey! I`m having my 13th birthday party be a boy girl party. I don`t know what to do at my party. Please give me ideas of what guys and gurls can do together. Nothing outside. No price limit!
Posted by Alex; updated 07/08/09

**TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME,BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We have them, the most popular characters this year! Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee are boys favorite characters from the new movie coming out in June. These are custom made, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/08/09

**PRINCESS CHARACTERS,STAR WARS,HANNAH,SPIDERMAN Parties    

SGV, Parts: Orange County & Inland Empire We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Our beautiful princesses are young ladies (not teens in costumes or older women). We offer: Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Tink, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/08/09

My Boys B-Day 2Day Whirlpool    

My boy is turning nine years old and have two days to come up with an idea for his bday. I like to surprise him and he doesn`t live with me on a regular base so I like to make a posative meeting that is rememberable everytime. I however, have very litle money. Please ...
Posted by kara; updated 07/08/09

Awesome Shopping Theme Centerpieces, Favors & More    

All orders are custom designed to your details, favorite brands, etc. Be sure to see the examples I have at: Http://www.uywpd.com/NEWSHOPPINGTHEMEPAGE.html Email me anytime I am happy to help CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Be sure to check the home page for weekly ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/08/09

Hayrides For 2 Year Old Birthday Party    

I am planning a birthday party for my 2 two year old son and was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere we can rent a tractor and trailer or of anyone who does hayrides for birthday parties? We live in the Houston area and would appreciate any help we can get on this. ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 07/08/09

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea brings the coffee house to you. We providing the finest, roasted espresso and imported tea. Drinks are prepared within seconds of ordering with individual attention. We provide fruit smoothies and blended coffee drinks for those hot summer days. ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 07/06/09

Clowns & Characters In Sherman Oaks    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 07/06/09

13th Birthday Party Ideas!    

For my 13th birthday party I am doing a scavenger hunt at a local mall. We divide up into groups the get a list of things to go find. At my party everything will be free on the list. An example is going to the sales person and asking for one thing like a hanger or ...
Posted by carmen; updated 07/07/09

Add A Special Touch To A Birthday    

Have a teenager that is growing into a wonderful young adult? Have someone who has struggled through a lot in their life and now celebrates making it to the next birthday? Let Prayfully Yours write a unique and personal Birthday card just for them. It`s a great ...
Posted by Prayfully Yours; updated 07/07/09

Singing Telegrams In The San Fernando Valley    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 07/07/09

Face Painters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 07/07/09

Daughters 1st Birthday    

I need a Barney impersonator in the Bay Area of California.
Posted by shana; updated 07/07/09

Ri Magicians Children's Parties    

RI Magician and Balloon twister has three times been voted RI`s Best Party entertainment, by the readers of the RI Parents` Paper. Visit our page for more info: Ab'cadabra Lon Cerel Magic Shows
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 07/07/09

Look-Alike Porcelain Dolls    

Would you like something special? Consider a heirloom quality porcelain doll that looks like the person in pictures we work from. It takes 3-4 months to make these dolls, so please plan ahead. You can see many examples of our work on our site. We do not carry ...
Posted by Sue; updated 07/07/09

13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover     (2 replies)

I need help for games and ideas for a 13 year old`s party/sleepover fast! There are 7 girls and it`s very cold so no outside games!
Posted by Dawn; updated 07/06/09