Candyland, Cinderella, Masquerade - The Sky Is The Limit    

I would love to help you with wonderful centerpieces, favors, guest books, wish jars and more. All items are custom made to order and budget friendly not to mention some really great sales right now! Email me anytime I am happy to help. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/24/09

Rent A Pony    

How much would it be to rent a pony for an hour in Avon Lake ohio. Just for photos for my daughters graduation party in July
Posted by Brian; updated 06/24/09

WANT TO FIT YOUR DRESS? I CAN HELP!!!    

Do you need to lose 2-3 dress sizes to fit into your dress? How about your bridesmaids? Friends? Family? Get rid of those unsightly bulges, belly fat and rolls with this new garment called the BodyMagic! Visit my website to get yours now! Visit our page for ...
Posted by Rosanna ; updated 06/23/09

For Clowns Balloons Twisters Dora Minneapolis Call Happy    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...
Posted by Lora; updated 06/24/09

For Dora Elmo Diego And So Much More Happyfaces    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...
Posted by Lora; updated 06/24/09

Balloon Twisters In Pasadena    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/24/09

Elmo Impersonator For 2 Yr Old Birthday Party.     (1 reply)

I am looking for an Elmo impersonator for my daughters 2nd birthday in Dallas, Tx. If you can help that would be great.
Posted by Dannette; updated 06/23/09

Balloons & Party Event Decorators Of Mission Viejo    

Balloons and Party, Event Decorators of Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Your full service Balloon and Party Decorator in Mission Viejo serving all of Southern California including Orange County, Los Angeles County, Santa Barbara County, Riverside County, San Bernardino ...
Posted by Celini McKinney; updated 06/23/09

Happyfaces For Special Events 952-476-7676    

For Face painters in Minneapolis, hire a Happyfaces Face Painting. Choose from cheek art to full face painting. We have lots of designs to choose from including all the latest favorite kid designs. For happyfaces at happy places call us. Ask for a complete list of info....
Posted by Laryne; updated 06/22/09

Children's Characters In Encino    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/22/09

Happyfaces Children's Characters Costume Minneapolis    

For clowns, balloon twisters and summer time fun, call the folks at Happyfaces. We have a large selection of fun entertainment to choose from for kids . Serving the Twin Cities Metro Minneapolis or St Paul suburbs. For happyfaces at your happy places 952-476-7676. ...
Posted by Lora; updated 06/23/09

Great Sale - BUY 2 GET 1 Free Centerpieces    

Don`t miss out this week only - Sale ends Saturday. Email me anytime I am happy to help we can come up with just the design you are dreaming of !. CMBCrafts2004@aol.com See examples at www.uywpd.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/23/09

MUST SEE Masquerade Theme Party Supplies    

A must see - all pictures are just examples of orders that have been done for others. Every order is custom made to your colors and details. Email me anytime CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/NEWMASQUERADETEHEME.html Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/23/09

LOSE 2-3 DRESS SIZES INSTANTLY!    

HI! WANT TO LOSE 2-3 DRESS SIZES? I HAVE A GARMENT CALLED THE BODYMAGIC, NO PILLS, DIETS, ETC... LOOK PERFECT IN YOUR DRESS! GET RID OF THOSE LOVE-HANDLES, ROLLS, AND EXTRA BELLY FAT! CONTACT ME TODAY!! THEPERFECTFITIN2009@HOTMAIL.COM, OR 863-588-0290 ...
Posted by Rosanna ; updated 06/23/09

Elmo (or Any Sesame Street Character)     (2 replies)

I Need Elmo or ANY Sesame Street Character for my sons 1st birthday party. Preferably in Md/Dc area. Event takes place 7/11/09
Posted by CWilliams; updated 06/21/09

The Backyardigans Characters     (1 reply)

Hi im looking for entertainers to dress up as the backyardigans characters, do u have any one who could do this in los angeles, caundefined
Posted by aime; updated 06/21/09

HAWAII EXOTIC ENTERTAINMENT 808-722-1120 FOR HAWAII    

HAWAII EXOTIC ENTERTAINMENT 808-722-1120 FOR HAWAII 808-722-1120 . HAWAII`S FINEST EXOTIC ENTERTAINMENT . HAWAIISTRIPPERSTOGO.COM  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 06/21/09

My Birthday    

Hey, I am having my 12th birthday in 23 days and i am really trying to think up ideas but i just can`t. If anyone reads this can they please help me i really need it! Thanks
Posted by Abbie; updated 06/22/09

MY SWEET SIXTEEN    

Hello, Im having a sweet 16 in this coming (late) Julyy. I wanted to be able to come out of a cake as a giant surprise to everyone :] but i have no idea how this all works. I dont wat to just pop out of it and ruin it though, I want to be able to pop out and get out ...
Posted by rachel; updated 06/22/09

Castles & Moonwalks Southeastern Mass    

INFLATABLE BOUNCY CASTLES, MOONWALKS BOUNCE HOUSE, JUMPERS, WATER SLIDES, BOUNCE AND SLIDE COMBOS, CONCESSION STANDS, POPCORN MACHINE , SNO-KONE,HOT DOG, COTTON CANDY MACHINE RENTALS We deliver our inflatable jumpy castles to all towns in Southeastern Mass New ...
Posted by KD Moonwalks; updated 06/22/09

Happyfaces At Your Happy Places Face Painter    

For Face painters in Minneapolis, hire a Happyfaces Face Painting. Choose from cheek art to full face painting. We have lots of designs to choose from including all the latest favorite kid designs. For happyfaces at happy places call us. Ask for a complete list of info....

Happyfaces For Your Happy Places Balloon Twisters    

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! **************************************************** We have them, the most popular characters this year! Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee are boys favorite characters from the ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/22/09

PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. ****************************** ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/22/09

Happyfaces Face Painting Fun St Paul