Teen Party Ideas    

Hey, I need alot of advice. I`m turning 13 and my birthday is in 1 month. I`m planning on having my party at my house and inviting about 8-12 girls to sleepover. My budget is about $300 and I really need some ideas. Please make them reasonable. Also, I live in ...
Posted by Diana; updated 07/17/09

Birthday Parties XBOX 360    

If your looking for a fun and affordable party look no futher. You have found it. We hold Xbox 360 parties in our exclusive air conditioned/heated Rock Band and Guitar Hero party room.. Your guest will have a great time whrther they are a gamer or not. Call (267) ...
Posted by Checkpoint Cyber; updated 07/17/09

Children's Clowns & Characters In Encino    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 07/17/09

Singing Telegrams In The San Fernando Valley    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 07/17/09

Kid's Birthday Parties Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...
Posted by Lora; updated 07/17/09

Costume Characters Call Happyfaces    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...
Posted by Lora; updated 07/17/09

Tinkerbell Centerpieces, Favors & More    

Adorable Tinkerbell Centerpieces, favors, guest books and more. All custom designed in your color schemes & personalized to your request. Don`t miss out on the special sales this week. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/16/09

7th Birthday    

Pls,help me for the birthday party of my daughter on july 26,i need a script because i dont know how to start it,i got 7 balloons,7 dance and 7 treasures.thank you for anyone who will reply.
Posted by achell; updated 07/16/09

Strawberry Shortcake 1st B-Day     (3 replies)

Im thinking about having a Strawberry shortcake themed party for my daughter`s first birthday. Any suggestions? Entertainment, food, invites? Please help...
Posted by TTMOM; updated 07/16/09

Sesame Street Character     (2 replies)

I am looking for a vendor that supplies characters for a few hrs in Florence, SC or close by. The store that used to do it closed and they only rent the costumes, but I need someone to come out and do the entertainment.
Posted by Shanda W.; updated 07/16/09

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (11 replies)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 07/17/09

Pls. Help Me Debut Invitation     (2 replies)

Hi there! Can you please help me to make a debut invitation. I need some wordings in the invitation. The party is on April 20, 2007, so i will need to distribute the invitation on 1st week of april...The theme of the party & invitation is butterfly. Thanks for any ...
Posted by Jo; updated 07/17/09

AWESOME GLASS VASES FOR WHOLESALE PRICES!!    

Wholesale Glass Vases International – Offers varies of clear glass vases item for sale - Cube, square, block, cylinder, trumpet, unique, and many more. They are great for Events, center pieces, floral arrangements, Decorations. For more info, please email: ...
Posted by Amy; updated 07/17/09

HAWAII EXOTIC DANCERS 808-722-1120 EXOTIC DANCERS HAWAII    

HAWAII EXOTIC DANCERS 808-722-1120 EXOTIC DANCERS HAWAII. HAWAII`S FINEST EXOTIC DANCERS 808STRIPPERS.COM Visit our page for more info: Strippers2gohawaii
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 07/15/09

Enterainment For Kids Birthdays Call Happyfaces    

Posted by Lora; updated 07/14/09

Birthday Party Fun Call Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

Posted by Lora; updated 07/14/09

18th Bday Program    

Please send me a script for my cousin`s 18th birthday/ debut program. Thank you.
Posted by cam; updated 07/15/09

Affordable Face Painters At Happyfaces Twin Cities    

Posted by Lora; updated 07/15/09

Debut Program    

Pls send me a debut program for my officemate`s niece. Thanks!
Posted by sherrylyn_ nate_; updated 07/15/09

The Backyardigansm Costume Characters     (2 replies)

Im looking for a professional to dress up as a backyardigan for a birthday party, I do not want tom rent am costume, im looking for someone who can come dressed as the character, and I would like to know the rates.undefined
Posted by aime; updated 07/15/09

Sesame Street Moonbounce Party     (1 reply)

I am looking to rent a Sesame Street (ELMO!) moonbounce for a 3 year old birthday party in Sept. In Bethesda, Md. Any suggestions?????
Posted by Jaime; updated 07/15/09

Merry Go Round Rental ( Daughter's 5th Birthday)     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Merry Go Round rental for my daughter`s 5th birthday party. Party date is July 29, 2006 and I am located in Glen Burnie Maryland. If anyone know of a company in my location please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help.
Posted by Chrissy; updated 07/15/09

Naples, Florida , Mascots Characters For Your Party    

Bring your party to life with our viarity of characters check us out at www.thecharacterstop.com Visit our page for more info: The Character Stop
Posted by Nelly; updated 07/15/09

Birthday Party    

Okay I`m helping out my friend`s mom with my friend`s birthday party in November, and we need some great ideas for her birthday party. She is turning 13 and we want to do something memorable and fun, but not childish. We basically need some help on where would be an ...
Posted by Mikayla ; updated 07/15/09

Place To Throw A Bday Party In Orange County    

Hi, I`m looking for a place to throw a 30th bday party for up to 200 guest. Any suggestions for orange county?
Posted by blububbles; updated 07/15/09