Mickey Mouse Charater Entertainer    

Hi, I am having a Mickey Mouse Club House theme for my neice`s 2nd Birthday party on October 10th, 2009. Please let me know if I can get someone to be Mickey for the party. We are located in Fontana, Ca. 92336. Thank you! Antoinette Delgado
Posted by Antoinette Delga; updated 08/23/09

Stuffing Party - Make Your Own Stuffed Animal    

A Birthday Party your friends will all Remember. Build Your Own Animals - choose from bears, dogs, zoo animals, safari animals and more. Kits delivered right to your home. Everyone takes home an animals instead of a goodie bag. Great for ages 3 to adult. No sewing ...
Posted by Pam; updated 08/22/09

Re: The Little Mermaid    

Hello, I am in desperate need of a little mermaid character for my daughters second birthday party! In Orlando, Fl . Please help....
Posted by Lianna; updated 08/21/09

Juicy Couture Theme Centerpieces & Favors    

You may see some examples of design on the Juicy Theme Page on my web site. ( click the theme tab) at the top of the home page. Everything is done to your color scheme`s, style of glass, etc. Email me anytime. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 08/22/09

Elmo Impersonator ( Sept 11.)    

Looking for Elmo impersonator for my sons 2nd b-day this sept. 11 2009 columbus ohio
Posted by Chavon Foster; updated 08/22/09

1st Birthday Party For My Son    

I been looking for moose a moose costume character and no luck my son loves him but his not so popular and i cant find him anywhere around brooklyn.
Posted by martha; updated 08/22/09

I Need B Day Ideas Quik!!!!!!!!    

Im doin a bon fire in my bakyrd. But i need games. Wat should we do? plzzzzzzzzzzzzz repli. Thx sooo much -mandiiiiiiiiii
Posted by mandiiiiiiiiii; updated 08/20/09

MAGICIANS, MERLIN, HARRY POTTER WIZARD SHOWS!    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. How about a Wizard doing a Harry Potter Magic show! We also have Merlin the Wizard and Pirate Wizards! Most of our magicians also do balloon twisting. We have ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/20/09

STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN Superhero Characters    

We are the #1 ORIGINAL entertainment company for over 22 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have high-end, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/20/09

Kids Event    

Please send me the emcee script for kids event
Posted by Eva Woon; updated 08/21/09

Children's Characters, Panama City/Destin, Florida    

And Face Painting, Balloon Twisting, Magic and more Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 08/21/09

Princesses,Superhero’s,Transformers,Star Wars,Characters    

Our characters bring smiles to children and their parents! We are one of the first who created the children’s entertainment industry over 22 years ago and have set the standards in customer service and professional entertainment at the best prices. Compare us to the ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/21/09

HANNAH MONTANA LOOK-ALIKE CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County-Southern California Hannah Montana teen rock star sensation is our #1 requested party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun but with a Rock ...

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL****    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! WE DO NOT RENT OUT OF STATE! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and ...

Marilyn Monroe Impersonators In Calabasas    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! She can meet n` greet, sing, do a comedy roast for your event and more! Birthdays, corporate events, grand openings and any other event. Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/19/09

In Need Of A Hannah Impersonator In Philadelphia     (1 reply)

I am lookin for a hannah impersonator for my daughters 5th birthday on sept 27th in philadelphia.
Posted by nicki; updated 08/19/09

Hanna Montana Impersonator     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Hanna Montana Impersonator in the chicago area, please send me prices, if you have any impersonators...........
Posted by gracie; updated 08/19/09

Hannah Montana Impersonator Wanted     (1 reply)

We are looking for a hannah montana impersonator for a six year old`s birthday party in September 2009. We are right outside of the Philadelphia area, in Hatfield, PA.
Posted by keisha williams; updated 08/19/09

*Hannah Montana Look Alike Character Impersonator Atl GA     (2 replies)

Hannah Montana is one of the hottest party themes today. Why not give your child what they want for their birthday....give them their Hannah Montana fix by hiring our Hannah Montana look alike character impersonator for your party or special event. Our Hannah will come ...
Posted by Patrice; updated 08/19/09

Add More Fun To Your Event With Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We have lots of fun entertainment to choose from to include henna, airbrush or temporary tattoos. Palm or Tarot readers, caricaturists or digital photos. Call Lorraine for all the ...
Posted by Lora; updated 08/20/09

Debut Speech    

I would like to request for a speech for the debut of my daughter.
Posted by Gerry Ilagan; updated 08/20/09

Need Live Mermaid Charactors    

We are looking for Arial or Little Mermaid to perform at our daughters 5th birthday pool party in Orange county. Anyone know of a good performer who can swim with the kids OR just go to the water with them as a Mermaid?
Posted by Anna; updated 08/19/09

Balloon Twisters In Hollywood    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/20/09

Espresso Catering    

Success is a choice, choose the best! What?? An open bar for two hours with unlimited service?? Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success! We bring a coffee / espresso bar to you, providing the finest, Freshly roasted espresso and imported ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 08/20/09

In Sweden    

GAME NUMBER ONE!SEDATION! This is how the game is played, first things first, sedate your neighorhood cat, and dress it in frilly baby clothes. Then dress the players as cats. BE SURE TO SEDATE FIRST, OR ELSE YOU`LL GET SCRATCHED OR CLAWED ALOT!! GAME NUMBER TWO!THE ...
Posted by your name; updated 08/20/09