My 13th Birthday Party    

For my 13th birthday party I bought this really cute outfit with a tiara. I wore a pair of skinny jeans and a pink,mini-skirt on top(It looked suprisingly good on top of a pair of skinny jeans).I had a cream top on and added jewellery ! A tiara is a kind of must have! ...
Posted by Rainbow~Dust ; updated 08/15/09

Pony Rides Wanted At Birthday Party    

We live in watertown ct and are looking for one or two ponys for rides. My daughters 6th birthday party will be on sept19,2009
Posted by joseph dautorio; updated 08/14/09

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We have them, the most popular characters this year! Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee are boys favorite characters from the new movie coming out in June. These are custom made, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/14/09

ELMO Or SPONGEBOB-APPEARANCE ONLY SPECIAL-$99    

San Gabriel Valley, Parts of Orange-Southern California only! Sorry, NO OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES!!!! ******************************************************* For a limited time we are offering a 1/2hr appearance from Elmo or Spongebob for only $99. They play games with ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/14/09

Where To Go For My 13th Birthday?     (1 reply)

So I have no clue where I want my 13th Birthday to be. I wish for it to be inside and there be a pool outside. But if you have any ideas of where it can be in central florida please let me no. Thank You, Briettne
Posted by Briettne; updated 08/14/09

Re: 18th Birthday Party Program Script     (1 reply)

I NEED HELP, I WILL MC AN 18TH DEBUT PARTY THIS SATURDAY AUG. 15. HOPE YOU CAN SEND ME THE SCRIPT ASAP. IF YOU ALSO HAVE THE MEANING OF 18 CANDLES AND ROSES THAT WILL BE GREAT!. THANKS A LOT AND MORE POWER!
Posted by Yel; updated 08/14/09

Need A Mickey Mouse Mascot Rental    

Hi, I also need a Mickey Mouse Mascot rental for my daughter`s 3rd b-day. Im in the Pasadena CA area, please help me find this rental!!!
Posted by Carra; updated 08/11/09

Children's Entertainment In Los Angeles    

Fun, Hula Dancers for kids parties! Includes a performance, teaching the kids simple Hula steps, games, & Hawaiian themed face painting. Mention that you saw us on the Internet, & you get a discount! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/12/09

Balloon Twisters In Simi Valley    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/12/09

Espresso Coffee Bar    

Success is a Choice……………Choose the Best! 614-259-3180 We bring the coffee house to you, an open espresso and tea bar for two hours of unlimited service. Serving freshly roasted espresso and tea drinks prepared individually for each guest. Fresh ground beans become, ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 08/12/09

Beautiful Centerpieces & Decor At Wholesale Prices!    

Wholesale Glass Vases International – Offers varies of clear glass vases item for sale - Cube, square, block, cylinder, trumpet, unique, and many more. They are great for Events, center pieces, floral arrangements, Decorations. For more info, please email: ...
Posted by Amy ; updated 08/13/09

Children's Clowns In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/13/09

Singing Telegrams In Los Angeles    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/13/09

Trackless Race Car    

Help!!! I need a trackless race car for my son`s 2nd birthday on 10/31/09. I am in Richmond, Virginia and can`t find one anywhere.
Posted by Kristi; updated 08/13/09

Need Elmo Chracter For Party     (1 reply)

I`m looking to rent an elmo character for my son`s 2nd Birthday Day. We live in the metro Detroit area. Does anyone know of the best place to go in Michigan?
Posted by A.Byrd; updated 08/07/09

**Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Our rates are $99-$125 for a full 1 hour show! We have the most adorable clowns since 1987! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity style games ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/07/09

STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN Superhero Characters    

We are the #1 entertainment company for over 22 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have one-of-a-kind high-end, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/07/09

My 13 Th Birthday    

Well... I have my 13th birthday next month and all the guys from my football team are coming and there is this guy i really like and he is coming but the thing is i have no games to play at all and i really need help i dont want my crush to think im a weirdo!!!!!!!!
Posted by emma; updated 08/08/09

Jewish Baby Namings    

Female cantor with over 12 years of pulpit experience will create and conduct a beautiful and personalized Jewish baby naming ceremony for your child in Bergen County, NJ or Rockland County, NY. For more info: www.cantorbarbra.com Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by Barbra Lieberste; updated 08/09/09

My 13th Birthday Party    

Ok so im thinking a formal party for my 13th birthday party and i want to invite girls and boys... But would the guys come...also where the heck should i have this birthday party!!! My birthday is in january. HELP!!!
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 08/09/09

Jasmine     (2 replies)

I am looking for an entertainer that dresses up as Disney`s Princess Jasmine for a 5 year old birthday party in San Diego, CA
Posted by Heidi; updated 08/10/09

My Sisters 2nd Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I Would like to get a Barney,Babybop,Bejay Costume for my sisters 2nd Birthday Thanks
Posted by Nicholas Brown; updated 08/10/09

Disney Princess Needed In Queens NY     (1 reply)

I need to hire a disney princess for next saturday for like an hour for my sister`s 8 birthday party... We are in Jamaica queens... Less than 25 kids are expected at the party... I need the best quote
Posted by stacy; updated 08/10/09

Script    

I need a script to.pls send me a copy =D tnx
Posted by myka bernardo; updated 08/10/09

90th Birthday Party Decorations     (1 reply)

Where can I find 90th Birthday Party Decorations in Overland park,Olathe area
Posted by Cheryl; updated 08/11/09