Elmo Impersonator For 2nd B-Day Cleveland Ohio     (1 reply)

Looking for Elmo impersonator for my daughters 2nd b-day this October (09) in Cleveland area
Posted by angela; updated 08/19/09

Send SpongeBob To My Nephew's 6th B-Day Party     (1 reply)

My Nephews B-days is on Sept. 20 and the 22 and it would so fun to have SpongeBob live at the party because all of my nieces and nephews and my 3rd old daughter loves watching Spongebob they watch shows daily. Thank You
Posted by Clarissa Foston; updated 08/19/09

Debute Party Program    

URGENT!!! I WAS INVITED TO BE THE EMCEE/COORDINATOR OF A FRIEND`S DEBUT NEXT WEEK. I NEED TO PRESENT A PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES IN THE SAID DEBUT PARTY. PLEASE HELP & ADVISE THE PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES DURING SUCH EVENT FROM THE 1ST TO THE LAST ACTIVITY. I WILL HAVE A ...
Posted by mac; updated 08/18/09

Spider Man For Your Sons 5th Birthday    

Hello, My nephew just had a birhtday party and my little brother dressed up as spider man. He is a very entertaining person which is why we chose him as opposed to an impersonator. He was doing flips and jumping in and out of trees and spraying them with that ...
Posted by Michele; updated 08/19/09

Spider Man Costume    

Sorry about my grammar. I am at work and was rushinig when I was typing
Posted by Michele; updated 08/19/09

I Need A Debut Program & Script    

Please send me a sample of debut program and script as well... Thank you very much for immediate response:-)
Posted by sally; updated 08/19/09

Panama City, Florida Children's Magicians    

Magic for Kids Parties, Walk around magicians for special occasions Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 08/18/09

Balloon Twisters In Calabasas    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/18/09

Backyardigans Moon Bounce    

Hello, does anyone know of a company that rents Backyardigans moon bouncers in New Jersey?
Posted by Dana ; updated 08/18/09

Children's Entertainment In Los Angeles    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/18/09

Entertainers For Medieval Birthday Party In MA    

I am looking for entertainers for my daughter`s 5th birthday party that will help facilitate party activities. Event date is October 10, 2009 starting at 4pm. I am expecting approximately 25 kids and 35 adults. Some ideas that I have: - Court Jester (greeting ...
Posted by Yana; updated 08/18/09

Video Game Party Trailer For Rent    

The Gamers Box is a mobile video game arcade that delivers the fun to your door. We serve Hartford, Fairfield, New Haven Connecticut and beyond. Self powered, climate controlled, featuring Ultimate Gaming Chairs, Hi-Def LCD displays, XBOX 360 systems, Playstation 3, ...
Posted by Michael Hill; updated 08/18/09

The Ultimate Video Game Arcade That Comes To You!    

Check out the Video Game Party Trailer you can rent! Serving Hartford, New Haven, Fairfield Connecticut and beyond. The Gamers Box delivers the fun to your door. It`s completely self powered, climate controlled, and features the Ultimate Gaming Chairs, Hi-Def ...
Posted by Michael Hill; updated 08/18/09

13th Birthday    

Heya my name is emma and i want to have a really good 13th birthday and i want everyone to love my party ,my birthday is in 21 days and i reallly need help :O
Posted by emma; updated 08/18/09

Addy Cadaddy     (1 reply)

Would like to know where to rent a costume for addy
Posted by Laura NICHOLS; updated 08/17/09

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

I am curently 15, and im starting to plan for my sweet 16. Since i live in southern illinois i cant find any place to have it. I want something nice and modern, I need help.
Posted by Taylor ; updated 08/15/09

I Need A Spiderman     (3 replies)

I need a spiderman character for my son`s 5th b-day. The date is schedule for sept.13th. Please contact me.
Posted by lakeshia goudy; updated 08/17/09

Debut    

I will be hosting a debut party, please send me a script..
Posted by abbey; updated 08/16/09

For Debut    

Hi, i just wanna ask about the debut plan..and the steps in the party....pls send me informations. Thank You..
Posted by icko; updated 08/16/09

Birthday     (1 reply)

I WOULD LIKE TO RENT BARNEY FOR ARE DAUGHTER`S 2ND BIRTHDAY PLEASE LET ME KNOW WERE WHO AND HOW MUCH THEY CHARGE THANK YOU..........JIM
Posted by jim; updated 08/17/09

My 13th Birthday !     (1 reply)

Hey. My 13th is coming up in october and i am trying to plan it early coz it is quite special, i have noo idea what to do,you girls have any ideas? im not the sort for a massive party .. Only about 10-12 people.. And not too expensive as i am having some money probs ...
Posted by amanda; updated 08/17/09

WHAT TO DO FOR MY B DAY?! THE BIG 1-3     (2 replies)

I can`t afford a limo or a hotel or shopping and i wanted it to be unforgettable so bad. Most of the time I`m left crying when it`s over because it was so bad barfly anyone came. Ice skating and bowling are so boring. I Just moved here and i do not want to be known as ...
Posted by DaniB; updated 08/17/09

13 Year Old Sleepover    

Ok well my birthday is comeing up soon and well i want to have a birthday party that no one will ever forget.. Not to exspensive or no boy/girl party thanks
Posted by April; updated 08/17/09

DELUXE PARTY CHARACTERS-PRINCESSES & SUPERHERO’S    

SGV Most:Orange/LA County,Inland Empire Since 1987 Always Just for Fun Entertainment has been providing Southern California with excellent service, outstanding performers and quality costumes all at lower prices. Being one of the original entertainment companies in ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/17/09

Destin, Florida Magicians    

Magic for Kids Parties, Walk around magicians for special occasions Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 08/18/09