Limo Service, Escalade, Party Bus    

For all your ground transportation needs from sedans, suvs to charter buses and everything in between. New stretch limos. Discount price for everyone you wont be disappointed with our service. Cars are cleaned and disinfected before each job. 202-549-7001 call ...
Posted by Aisha; updated 06/05/09

Need Dora & Boots Characters     (2 replies)

I need a Dora & Boots Costume character for my daughters 3 year old party. She really loves boots.
Posted by Tammy Grubb; updated 06/04/09

***ELMO PARTY CHARACTER OR ELMO COSTUME RENTAL    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY!! WE DO NOT RENT OUT OF STATE! ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Elmo party character to come to your party and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/04/09

**PONY RIDES & PETTING ZOOS-THE BEST FOR LESS**    

SGV, Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire Since 1987 offering the largest selection in town. We offer pony rides with themes such as: Princess, cowboy or party standard. We offer pony rides and ponies sweeps. Our petting zoos are wonderful with assorted barnyard animals ...

Make Up Party For 6 Yr Old    

Need someone who knows what they are doing to help me with a make up/over birthday party for my 6 yr old/at my home or other location---Help!
Posted by Heather Gillaspy; updated 06/04/09

NEED A DORA IN INDIANAPOLIS, IN     (1 reply)

Yes i am looking for a dora person in the indianapolis, in area for my daughter 1st birthday party on july 31 i really need some help i am new to this please email me when you get a chance to...thanks sarah
Posted by SARAH HAYES; updated 06/04/09

Pony For Daughter Birthday Party    

I need a pony for my daughter party...washington dc 20019
Posted by ikea; updated 06/04/09

Hannah Montana Impersonator    

Hi, I am looking for a Hannah Montana impersonator in the Corpus Christi, TX area for a birthday party. Does anyone know of one?
Posted by Cindy; updated 06/04/09

Unique Favors - That Will Never Be Dust Collector's    

All pictures are just examples of items I have done for others - I custom design everything to your themes, colors - u name it! Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/NEWFAVORSPAGE.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/04/09

Traveling Petting Zoo, Ponies & Horse Drawn Carriages    

Invite our traveling petting zoo/farm with ponies to your next birthday party and watch your kids eyes light up. Horse drawn wagons and carriages for the slightly older birthday kids also available. Serving New Jersey for the petting zoo and ponies. Carriage rides ...
Posted by Tania; updated 06/04/09

Open Espresso & Tea Bar    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Columbus, OH Success is a choice, choose the best! What?? An open bar for two hours with unlimited service?? Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success! We bring a coffee house to ...
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 06/04/09

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROPPERS    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire-Southern California only!!! **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers ...

**CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY,SNOW WHITE,LITTLE MERMAID    

SGV Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire-Southern California only!!! Your child will be filled with joy when she sees the Princess of her dreams at their party! It doesn`t get any better than this, Singing Princess Characters now available. Also, Prince Charming ...

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and ...

FAMILY CELEBRATION ENTERTAINERS, PANAMA CITY, FL    

Face Painters, Balloon Twisters, Magicians, Games, Popular Kids` Characters, Clowns, Puppets, Storytellin Costumed Singing Telegrams, Belly Dancers, Fortune Tellers, Caricaturist, Over the HIll gags, NW Florida, Southern Alabama, C/C, Large and Small Events., 7 ...
Posted by ANNA; updated 06/02/09

**TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME,BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We have them, the most popular characters this year! Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee are boys favorite characters from the new movie coming out in June. These are custom made, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/02/09

Enchanting,Beautiful Princess Party Characters-The Best    

SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire ********************************************* Always Just for Fun has been providing the most amazing princess characters in the entertainment industry since 1987. Our professional princesses will make your event very special. ...

MAGICIANS, MERLIN THE WIZARD, PIRATE MAGIC SHOW    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are `performing` members of the Magic Castle of Hollywood and many of ...

Dora Party    

I`m looking for a Dora character in the Long Island area to come to my daughters 2nd B`day party??
Posted by Renee; updated 06/02/09

KAHULUI STRIPPERS KAHULUI EXOTIC DANCERS 808-722-1120    

KAHULUI STRIPPERS KAHULUI EXOTIC DANCERS 808-722-1120 KAHULUI`S FINEST STRIPPERS IF YOUR LOOKIN FOR SEXY KAHULUI EXOTIC DANCERS YOU` VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.WE WE OFFER THE BEST KAHULUI STRIPPERS EXOTIC DANCERS IN HAWAII CALL US NOW... 808-722-1120 OR VISIT ...
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 06/02/09

Need A Place 2 Have A Small Party 4 My B-Day July 11, 09    

I need a place to have a small party for my 26th birthday... I need if for july 11, 2009... It can either be a hotel, a backyard, lol, anything, really... I live in a small building and theres no way i can have it there... It would be about 30people... Its not ...
Posted by jackie fonseca; updated 06/03/09

Unique & Affordable Birthday Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

See some examples of what I can do for you - email me anytime as I am happy to help and I do work on pricing wherever I am able. Make your dreams a reality! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/03/09

Party For A 11 Year Old Girl    

Hi, my birthday is next week and i have no clue what todo and i want it to be really cool but i don`t want it to be at my house and i was thinking of going to valley fair but i don`t know what to do after that.
Posted by Madison; updated 06/03/09

HAWAII MALE AND FEMALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120    

HAWAII MALE AND FEMALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120 . HAWAIIFEMALESTRIPPERS.COM . HAWAIIMALESTRIPPERS.COM . CALL US AT 808-722-1120  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 06/03/09

13th Birthday Party Ideas?    

I need some ideas for my 13th birthday party its coming up on the 23rd of june and idk what to do.!!please help it would be mucho appreciated and please remember im turning 13 not 9.i need some fun ideas not the old boring stuff. Well please help im runing outta time. ...
Posted by Ray; updated 06/01/09