LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - ON-SITE AT YOUR EVENT    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/27/09

13th Birthday    

My birthday is in January and I was going to have the weekend before my birthday an outing with my friends and the following weekend I was going to ask my 3 closest friends to a sleepover.. Is that a good idea help me PLEASE!!
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/26/09

Candy Land Or Candy Themes Anyone?    

Be sure to check out what I can do for you..... Click on the themes section on my website and you will find Candyland and Candy Themes.... A must see... Great mini candy jars for favors and tilt lid Candy jars for Centerpieces..... Visit our page for more ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/26/09

HUGE Buy One Get One Free Sale - ALL CENTERPIECES & MORE    

All custom designed to your detail - for a limited time only! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/26/09

PHOTO DOG TAGS - PHOTO FAVORS - PARTY FAVORS - NATIONWIDE    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/26/09

My 14th Birthday    

Im having my 14th birthday on september every ones looking forward to it i wanna have a facy dress what can the theme of my party be i really need help on this 1 cliodhnax
Posted by Cliodhna; updated 07/26/09

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: LA & Orange, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! We have them, the most popular characters this year! Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee are boys favorite characters from the new movie coming out in June. These are custom made, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/25/09

CHILDREN’S PARTY CHARACTERS,IMPERSONATORS ENTERTAINMENT    

Offering ‘The Best for Less” since 1987 and the LARGEST selection in Southern California! Serving: SGV, Parts of OC, LA, Inland Empire All of our characters are in high demand because they ‘look like the character’ our costumes are exceptional, they give a great ...

SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-KIDS BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINMENT    

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have our own employees and have our own ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROOPERS**    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an ...

For Thee Best Face Painters Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

For Face painters in Minneapolis, hire a Happyfaces Face Painting. Choose from cheek art to full face painting. We have lots of designs to choose from including all the latest favorite kid designs. For happyfaces at happy places call us. Ask for a complete list of info....
Posted by Lora; updated 07/25/09

Outstanding Face Painting Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

For Face painters in Minneapolis, hire a Happyfaces Face Painting. Choose from cheek art to full face painting. We have lots of designs to choose from including all the latest favorite kid designs. For happyfaces at happy places call us. Ask for a complete list of info....

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS - AT YOUR EVENT - DALLAS    

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/25/09

13th Party    

Hi I`m turning 13 soon and I want to have the coolest party I have ever had and I was looking up ideas and stuff and I found this site so I decided to post a message I`m have spoken with my mum and dad and they said they are fine with having the party at our house and ...
Posted by Sandy; updated 07/25/09

Need Sweet 16 Location In Queens Or Manhattan, NY    

I need a catering hall in either queens or manhattan for my sweet 16
Posted by Jenn; updated 07/24/09

Baby Shower    

I am having a baby shower and need to find a place to rent to have the event at. I live in orlando florida on the east side near the airport. I need something nice but now wAY TO EXPENSIVE. I cant dins nothing at all and am getting frustrated it will be on september 6 ...
Posted by Tanisha; updated 07/24/09

LASER ENGRAVED GIFTS - INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS    

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/24/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - CALIFORNIA    

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/24/09

Urgently Need In Rush    

Greetings! May a request for a sample program of a 18th Birthday or also known as debut. Please and Thank you. Urgently Need In Rush.
Posted by Kevin Stephen; updated 07/24/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - CHICAGO    

7th Birthday Program List    

Hi! my daughter will be celebrating her 7th birthday on july 28, i dont have any idea whatt program to make. Ive heard about 7 roses, 7 candles, etc. Please help me create a program for my daughter that can make her birthday much fun. Thank you so much.
Posted by ana; updated 07/25/09

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE CENTERPIECES - STARTS TOMORROW    

For a very limited time Buy one get one FREE Centerpeices - starting 7/ 26, Custom designed to your every detail! DON"T MISS OUT! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/25/09

1 - 2 Minute Face Painting Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

PHOTO LASER ENGRAVING - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

Espresso & Tea Catering    

Latte’ 2 a Tea Espresso and Tea Catering 614-259-3180 Serving Columbus, OH since 2000 Success is a choice, choose the best! Latte’ 2 a Tea would like to contribute to your events success! Latte’ 2 a Tea brings a
Posted by Maureen Mahoney; updated 07/24/09