Barney Rental    

I would like to Rent a Barney for my Daughter`s 2nd Birthday, we live in Seattle, WA? Any suggestion on locaitons.? Thanks Allyson
Posted by Allyson; updated 08/07/09

FREE SHIPPING - TODAY ONLY!    

Unique & Custom Designed Centerpieces, Favors, Guest Books and SO MUCH MORE! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 08/07/09

Sports Theme Centerpieces, Favors, Guest Books & MORE    

Be it baseball, football, hockey - whatever your pleasure. I can help you make your special day unique with Sports Theme Centerpieces, Favors, Guest Books and more all custom designed to your favorites. You may see some examples on my web site - these are just ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 08/06/09

Debut Program Script    

Hi! please send me a copy of a debut party program script. Many thanks
Posted by lian; updated 08/06/09

For Face Painting Minneapolis Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

For clowns, balloon twisters and summer time fun, call the folks at Happyfaces. We have a large selection of fun entertainment to choose from for kids . Serving the Twin Cities Metro Minneapolis or St Paul suburbs. For happyfaces at your happy places 952-476-7676. ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 08/07/09

Magicians, Panama City, Florida    

Magic shows for children`s parties and walk around magic for adullt events. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 08/07/09

BALLOON ART    

Bring balloon art to your child`s next party. We are reasonable and available for Volusia and Flagler counties in florida. Go to the website: jenniespartyexplosion.com Visit our page for more info: Jennie's Party Explosion
Posted by PARTY EXPLOSION; updated 08/06/09

Debut    

Please help me my daughter will be celebratimg her debut on Aug.9 and i still did nit prepare a speech for her.can you please help me make aspeech for her? thank you very much!
Posted by dinah reonal; updated 08/06/09

Singing Telegrams In Pasadena    

Singing telegrams! “Marilyn,” Bag lady, S & M clowns, Elvis & much more! We’d like to make your event a SMASH HIT!! Amythest Productions (818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/06/09

Children's Clowns In Orange County    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/06/09

Baby Shower    

Im looking for a hall to throw my sis in law her baby shower in less then $200.
Posted by carina ; updated 08/06/09

Unique Sweet 16 Centerpieces, Favors & MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces, favors & more for your upcoming Sweet 16 I custom design all of my items to your colors, flowers, etc. Making every order Unique to your event. You may see some examples of my work at www.uywpd.com these are ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 08/06/09

STAR WARS,TRANSFORMERS,SPIDERMAN Superhero Characters    

We are the #1 entertainment company for over 22 years that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and MOST of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire. We have one-of-a-kind high-end, ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/06/09

For Face Painters In MInneapolis Happyfaces 952-476-7676    

For clowns, balloon twisters and summer time fun, call the folks at Happyfaces. We have a large selection of fun entertainment to choose from for kids . Serving the Twin Cities Metro Minneapolis or St Paul suburbs. For happyfaces at your happy places 952-476-7676. ...
Posted by Lorraina; updated 08/06/09

Birthday Party Face Painters, Destin,Florida    

For all occassions, kids and adults, private and corporate Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 08/04/09

Debut Programme     (1 reply)

Please send me a debut programme(18th). I really don`t have any idea of doing so. My cousin requested me to make such programme for her debut.
Posted by minnie viola; updated 08/04/09

**SPONGEBOB PARTY CHARACTER OR COSTUME RENTAL**    

San Gabriel Valley,Parts of Orange-Southern California only! WE DO NOT RENT OUT-OF-STATE ********************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! You can hire our Spongebob party character to come to your party and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 08/03/09

WWE CENTERPIECES & FAVORS    

I custom design all of my items to your themes, colors, flowers, etc. Making every order Unique to your event. You may see some examples of my work at www.uywpd.com these are only examples of items I have done for other`s, not designs that you are limited to by any ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 08/04/09

Beautiful, Fun Or Unique Centerpieces & Favors    

I custom design all of my items to your themes, colors, flowers, etc. Making every order Unique to your event. You may see some examples of my work at www.uywpd.com these are only examples of items I have done for other`s, not designs that you are limited to by any ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 08/04/09

Clowns In The San Fernando Valley    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 08/04/09

Great Centerpieces And Decor!    

Wholesale Glass Vases International – Offers varies of clear glass vases item for sale - Cube, square, block, cylinder, trumpet, unique, and many more. They are great for Events, center pieces, floral arrangements, Decorations. For more info, please email: ...
Posted by Amy ; updated 08/04/09

Party Program And Script    

Please kindly send me a DEBUT party program. I`ll be having my party next week. PLEASE. Thanks:D
Posted by Mayne; updated 08/05/09

SWEET SIXTEEN PLACES    

I`m turning sixteen and i really wanted some cool dance clubs or some cool places to host my party- possibly near orlando? or southeast florida? I`m not extremely wealthy but about upper class. Please help !! I want an amazing place that will blow my guests away!
Posted by Isabella ; updated 08/05/09

CARRTUNES Jazz Band    

Carrtunes Jazz Band ...........Music that exhibit’s a variety of jazz standards as well as a few classic pop tunes with a jazz taste. Soft back ground music allowing for conversation, Dixieland jazz or Dance music from the Big band and Swing era Visit our page for ...
Posted by Donn Carr; updated 08/05/09

Sweet 16     (2 replies)

Ideas for 16th birthday party for a girl who`s A student and soccer player -something new and different!
Posted by mena; updated 08/05/09