AWESOME 4th Of JULY SALE    

Valid 6/28 - 7/4 Receive every 4th item free - of equal or lesser value. Great deal when purchasing favors, Centerpieces, etc. All items are custom designed to your every detail. Email me directly to receive special CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Don`t miss out. ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/28/09

Sleeping Beauty     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Sleeping Beauty Inpersonator for my daughter`s 5th birthday party on: Sunday, July 19th in Naperville, IL.
Posted by Lisa; updated 06/27/09

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,TRANSFORMERS,DORA    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/27/09

**HANNAH MONTANA,HSM,CAMP ROCK- PARTY CHARACTERS    

Serving Southern California only! SGV, Parts of Orange County ******************************************************** Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock are very popular teen rock star sensations a #1 requested party favorite. They are hit with young children and ...

Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity ...

Pooh Character     (1 reply)

I am looking for pooh and tigger characters for my daughter`s 1st birthday in spring, texas. Thank you!
Posted by vanessa; updated 06/27/09

FINAL DAY FOR BUY 2 GET 1 FREE CENTERPIECES    

Don`t miss out this week only - Sale ends Saturday. Email me anytime I am happy to help we can come up with just the design you are dreaming of !. CMBCrafts2004@aol.com See examples at www.uywpd.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/27/09

Beautifully Designed Wish Jars And Receiving Boxes    

Custom designed to your colors, themes, etc. Wish Jars and Receiving Boxes - two & three tiered. Under the MISC. Tab at the top of the home page of my web site. Email me anytime CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/27/09

Minnie Mouse Character     (1 reply)

I am looking to rent a minnie mouse character for my grandaughters 1st birthday in tampa florida
Posted by nina; updated 06/27/09

Unforgettable Kids Parties!    

All In One Fun Parties & Inflatables can give your kids an unforgettable birthday party. Whether you are looking to rent an awesome Bounce House or Inflatable or want to have an elaborate themed party, we have everything you need ALL IN ONE place! Dazzling Princess ...
Posted by Stacie; updated 06/25/09

Affordable Table & Chair Rentals    

All In One Fun Parties & Inflatables, LLC 636-614-9597 www.all-in-one-fun.com We have bright white wedding chairs and white tables available for rental at your wedding or reception. Extremely flexible delivery schedules make it easy to get the chairs and tables ...
Posted by Stacie; updated 06/25/09

Marilyn Monroe Look Alikes In Encino    

Award winning, Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe! She can meet n` greet, sing, do a comedy roast for your event and more! Birthdays, corporate events, grand openings and any other event. Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/26/09

Children's Clowns In Encino    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/26/09

HAWAII EXOTIC DANCERS 808-722-1120 HAWAII EXOTIC DANCERS    

HAWAII EXOTIC DANCERS 808-722-1120 HAWAII EXOTIC DANCERS . HAWAII`S BEST MALE AND FEMALE EXOTIC DANCERS . WWW.STRIPPERS2GOHAWAII.COM Visit our page for more info: Strippers2gohawaii
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 06/26/09

HELP!!!!!!!    

For my 12th birthday party I need something SIMPLE and easy. Please reply A.S.A.P. I need this soon!!
Posted by maddy; updated 06/24/09

Clowns Balloon Twisters Call Happyfaces    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...
Posted by Lora; updated 06/24/09

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,DORA,HANNAH    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! ********************************************** We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/24/09

Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity ...

MAGICIANS, MERLIN, HARRY POTTER WIZARD SHOWS!    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are `performing` members of the Magic Castle of Hollywood and many of ...

**PRINCESS PARTY CHARACTERS-Orange County, CA     (1 reply)

We have been providing the most enchanting children`s princess characters in Southern California. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, San Bernardino County since 1987. We have our own employees and have our ...

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 06/25/09

Call Happyfaces For Kid's Parties Twin Cities    

For clowns, costume characters and balloon twisters for birthday parties or special events, call Happyfaces. We have over 75 fun characters to choose from to include Dora, Diego, Handy Manny, Elmo, Sponge Bob and much more. We have face painters, magic, balloon ...
Posted by Lora; updated 06/25/09

7th Birthday Party    

I`m hosting and prepare for the 7th birthday of my daughter. Kindly give me entire program so that is could be e memorable One
Posted by Maribel; updated 06/25/09

18TH BIRTHDAY    

Hi! please send me the sample script for emceeing debut party. I will going to use it this coming saturday, June 27, 2009. Hope you can help. Thank you and God Bless!
Posted by JUDY LOPEZ; updated 06/25/09

Debut    

Please send me a script for a debut program this july 12.I need it urgent please.tnx in advance.
Posted by robert; updated 06/25/09