PARTY FAVORS!    

Hi this is jamie and i was a costomer or connie and i got flutes from her and she was amazing! i got a great prices for a GREAT party! got to her website! www.uywpd.com an look around! if you go to her tell her you found her by jamie
Posted by Jamie; updated 07/29/09

Jazz Band For Background Or Dancing.    

Carrtunes Jazz Band ...........Music that exhibit’s a variety of jazz standards as well as a few classic pop tunes with a jazz taste. Soft back ground music allowing for conversation, Dixieland jazz or Dance music from the Big band and Swing era Visit our page for ...
Posted by Donn Carr; updated 07/29/09

Children's Characters In Santa Monica    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Product; updated 07/28/09

Same As The Other 17th Birthday Idea    

So my 17th birthday is not until december but i have the hardest time as to what to do i was think guy girl and have a fire in the back yard but i dont want anyone to thing that it is boring or something but i dont know what to do and need ideas
Posted by abby; updated 07/28/09

Perfect Stay At Home Moms Job- Inquire Now!    

Average Moms Wanted for Exciting Entrepreneurial Opportunity This is an Exciting Entrepreneurial opportunity, for moms like you to join the Trump Network, owned by Donald Trump. As an independent marketer for The Trump Network you will have: • Great Earnings ...
Posted by John; updated 07/29/09

Huge Sale - BOGO Centerpieces And Some Favors    

All custom designed to your detail - for a limited time only! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/29/09

ELMO Or SPONGEBOB-APPEARANCE ONLY SPECIAL-$99    

San Gabriel Valley, Parts of Orange-Southern California only! Sorry, NO OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES!!!! ******************************************************* For a limited time we are offering a 1/2hr appearance from Elmo or Spongebob for only $99. They play games with ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/27/09

FRANCHISING OPPORTUNITY - ON-SITE LASER ENGRAVING    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/27/09

LAPEL PINS ENGRAVED WITH PHOTO - AT YOUR EVENT - NATIONWIDE    

LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND PHOTO FAVORS INSTANT PHOTO PORTRAIT KEEPSAKES DIGITAL VIDEOGRAPHY On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Every special occasion deserves a special gift. For all of ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/28/09

HUGE SALE - ALL CENTERPIECES - Buy One Get One FREE    

All custom designed to your detail - for a limited time only! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/28/09

11 Year Old B-Day Party 911!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

Hi im 10 turning 11 and i want my birthday to be AWESOME..... But i need major help! I need a birthday under 100$ and it needs to be stuff i can do at my house! im gonna have 4 people not including me. I have no idea what to do and other sites havent helped at all! im ...
Posted by cassie; updated 07/28/09

LASER ENGRAVED PARTY FAVORS - ON-SITE AT YOUR EVENT    

Posted by Kyle; updated 07/28/09

Dora The Explorer Entertainer    

My daugher will be 5 years in september and Dora is her idol. Are there any Dora entertainers/ Dora clowns in the Orange County NY area. I live in Middletown NY
Posted by Joyce; updated 07/28/09

11year Old Birthday    

I have 2 set of parents who want 2 know what i want 2 do but i have know idea HELP!!!!!!!!!
Posted by kiley; updated 07/28/09

Kids Birthday Party     (3 replies)

My grandson is totally into Super Heros. I`m looking for Batman, Superman or Spiderman for his 4th Birthday party. The party date is TBD but will be in August.
Posted by Super Grandma; updated 07/27/09

DORA ENTERTAINMENT     (3 replies)

UMM I WAS WONDERING WHERE I CAN GET DORA TO COME TO MY DAUGHTER`S BIRTHDAY PARTY TO ENTERTAIN THE CHILDREN FOR LIKE AN HOUR.
Posted by ASHLEE; updated 07/27/09

LOOKING FOR A PRINCESS 1 YEAR B-DAY     (2 replies)

HI, IM LOOKING FOR A PRINCESS TO ATTEND MY 1 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY ON 09/27/09.
Posted by JACKIE; updated 07/27/09

MAGICIANS, MERLIN, HARRY POTTER WIZARD SHOWS!    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. How about a Wizard doing a Harry Potter Magic show! We also have Merlin the Wizard and Pirate Wizards! Most of our magicians also do balloon twisting. We have ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/27/09

Guaranteed To Be The Hit Of The Party Happyfaces    

Fun, upbeat readings, short and sweet, to get you on track for a bright future. Many times readers affirm your own intuitions. Readings area always fun and ewntertaining for all ages. Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We ...
Posted by Lora; updated 07/27/09

HUGE SALE - BUY ONE GET ONE ON ALL CENTERPIECES!    

Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/27/09

Disney Princess Entertainer     (2 replies)

I need a Disney Princess Entertainer for my daughter 3rd birthday in Tracy i need as soon as possible i need them for 7/18/09
Posted by abigail; updated 07/27/09

ELMO IMPERSONATOR OR RENTAL NEEDED FOR 8/22     (4 replies)

I NEED A RENTAL OR IMPERSONATOR
Posted by EUGENIA; updated 07/27/09

Dora B Day Party     (3 replies)

Im having a b day party in august for my 2 year old. Does any one know a place that rents a dora mascot in san diego ca?
Posted by jonathan; updated 07/27/09

Hannah Montana Impersonator     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Hannah Montana to come to my lil cuzins 3rd bday...she loves Hannah Montana! I am in San Diego, CA so if you are around here then let me know. Thanks
Posted by Mandy; updated 07/27/09

PHOTO STICKERS PARTY FAVORS - AT YOUR EVENT - U.S.    

LASER ENGRAVED PORTRAITs W/ FRAMES INSTANT PHOTO FAVORS LASER ENGRAVED DOG TAGS AND GIFTS VIDEOGRAPHY W/ INSTANT REPLAY AND LIVE REPORTER On-Location at your event - Nationwide Bar/Bat Mitzvahs - Weddings - Corporate Events - Private Parties Traditional ...
Posted by Kyle; updated 07/27/09