My 13th B-Day Party    

Hi, i am having a 13th b-day party in 5 day`s and have no clue on what to do. So if you could please give me some ideas i would be happy.. Thanks and PLEASE PLEASE help me!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Miranda; updated 06/01/09

Great Birthday Party Idea (Connecticut)    

The Gamers Box delivers a customized video game arcade trailer to your door. It`s climate controlled, self-powered and features The Ultimate Gaming Chairs (complete with build-in stereo speakers and 12 game-synchronized vibration motors that rumble with the ...
Posted by Michael Hill; updated 06/01/09

Janitor NJ, Janitorial Services NJ    

CALL THE BEST JANITORIAL SERVICES NEW JERSEY 973.292.0123 Also available Nationwide through our cleaning Network-Inquire! Finally, Affordable Janitorial Services NJ, Come in Under Budget with Supreme Office Cleaning 973.292.0123 Fully Insured- Get complete ...
Posted by Janitor NJ; updated 05/30/09

Cleaning House Service New Jersey    

You Need it Clean, Call Supreme Cleaning House Service New Jersey! 973.292.0123 Lets Our Cleaning Team provide cleaning house service New Jersey for you. Call Now 973-292-0123 Be Prepared for your next event- Call Supreme To Clean! Relax, Let Us Do Your Dirty ...
Posted by Cleaning NJ; updated 05/30/09

HONOLULU MALE & FEMALE STRIPPERS EXOTIC DANCERS    

HONOLULU MALE & FEMALE STRIPPERS EXOTIC DANCERS . HONOLULUSTRIPPERS.COM 808-722-1120  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 05/30/09

Speech For The Debut Im One Of The 18 Candles     (1 reply)

I rely need ur help.. The debutr of my cousin is next wek... I rily need it badly.. Plz help me,
Posted by glaiza; updated 05/31/09

HONOLULU MALE STRIPPERS & HONOLULU FEMALE STRIPPERS    

HONOLULU MALE STRIPPERS & HONOLULU FEMALE STRIPPERS . HONOLULU`S FINEST MALE & FEMALE STRIPPERS . HONOLULUFEMALESTRIPPERS.COM . HONOLULUMALESTRIPPERS.COM  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 05/29/09

Call Happyfaces Airbrush Tattoos Henna Art And So Much    

Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We have lots of fun entertainment to choose from to include henna, airbrush or temporary tattoos. Palm or Tarot readers, caricaturists or digital photos. Call Lorraine for all the ...
Posted by lorraina; updated 05/30/09

ANNA BANANA THE CLOWN, PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA    

CLOWNS, KIDS` CHARACTERS, FACE PAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS, MAGIC AND MORE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 05/30/09

KOO KOO THE CLOWN, PANAMA CITY BEACH, FLORIDA    

CLOWNS, KIDS` CHARACTERS, FACE PAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS, MAGIC AND MORE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

CARICATURIST, PANAMA CITY AND BEACH, FLORIDA    

CARICATURISTS & CLOWNS, KIDS` CHARACTERS, FACE PAINTERS, BALLOON TWISTERS, MAGIC AND MORE Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME & BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! *********************************************************** We have them, the most popular characters this year! Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee are boys favorite characters ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 05/30/09

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,PRINCESSES,DORA    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! *********************************************** CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in ...

Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t ...

**ELMO,STAR WARS,SPONGEBOB,PIRATES,DORA,HANNAH    

SGV,PARTS: Orange,LA,Inland Empire-Southern California only!! No OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES! CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR, CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Serving all of San Gabriel Valley and ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 05/28/09

Disney Princess Impersonator For 4yr Old Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for an Impersonator (or 2 or 3) as Disney princess characters for my 4 yr olds birthday in Sept. I cant find a site what so ever that does this in the Tampa Bay FL area. Help!
Posted by Krystle; updated 05/28/09

Spongebob,Hannah, Princess New Bedford MA    

INFLATABLE BOUNCY CASTLES, MOONWALKS BOUNCE HOUSE, JUMPERS, WATER SLIDES, BOUNCE AND SLIDE COMBOS, CONCESSION STANDS, POPCORN MACHINE , SNO-KONE,HOT DOG, COTTON CANDY MACHINE RENTALS We deliver our inflatable jumpy castles to all towns in Southeastern Mass New ...
Posted by kdmoonwalks; updated 05/29/09

Balloon Twisters In Santa Monica    

Balloon twisters and face painters available for events. Get both items for the price of one! You get a discount $$$ if you mention that you saw us on the Internet! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 05/29/09

Batman Or Superheroe Impersonator    

I need a batman or any of the male superheroes impersonator for my son`s 5th birthday on June 6th , 2009 at Stuart FL (Martin County).
Posted by John; updated 05/29/09

Elmo Impersonator     (1 reply)

I need an elmo impersonator for my son`s first birthday. We live in Harford County, Maryland? Anyone know of anything that can help me? Thanks
Posted by Marquita; updated 05/29/09

Barney Character For My Son's Birthday     (15 replies)

Hi, I am looking for a barney character on my son`s first birthday. Please help me by giving their contacts. Party is on jan 4th 2004 Thankyou
Posted by aparna; updated 05/29/09

13th Birthday.. Ttly Fun Or Ttly Dumb??    

Hello! I`m Izzy well this is my idea for my 13th bday: Rent out the nieghborhood clubhouse for only thirty five bucks. Borrow some speakers, bring my ipod/CD and ttell my firneds to bring some of their CDs/iPods too and crank up the jams. I`m inviting 40 ppl guys and ...
Posted by Izzy; updated 05/29/09

13th Birthday     (1 reply)

Ok so im have 30 guys and girls and i dont know what to do HELP!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Kiana; updated 05/29/09

Hannah Montana Inpersonator     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Hannah Montana Impersonator, entertainer, for June 27 at 3pm in Long Island, NY.
Posted by Jessica; updated 05/29/09

Hannah Montana Impersonator Needed ASAP!!     (1 reply)

Hi, I live in Long Beach, NY and I am looking for a Hannah Montana impersonator for my daughter who will be turning 7 years in August. She is a major fan knows all the songs, I am hoping to get an impersonator who is very close to the likeness of Hannah can you please ...
Posted by Lisa; updated 05/29/09