Juicy Couture Centerpieces - A Must See    

Custom designed to your details and color schemes. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/14/09

Debut Program    

I did not receive any reply regarding my inquiry on sample debut program that i ask. Please send me copy
Posted by donna; updated 07/14/09

Dora Theme Party    

I am looking for a Dora costume (to rent) for Sept 12th in the Monroe, NJ.
Posted by Rashmi ; updated 07/13/09

MUST SEE SHOPPING THEME CENTERPIECES    

One of a kind shopping theme centerpieces, Juicy Couture and more a must see. All centerpieces are custom designed to your color scheme and more! As an added bonus they are on sale this week. Http://uywpd.com/NEWSHOPPINGTHEMEPAGE.html Visit our page for more ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/13/09

Star Wars Entertainers Needed For B-Day Party     (2 replies)

I am looking for professional Star Wars entertainers for my son`s 7th birthday. I live in San Diego county. I found a place in Burbank, but the price doubled to come to my area. Any leads of where to look would be greatly appreciated.
Posted by Charlette; updated 07/13/09

BARBERSHOP QUARTETS FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY    

Having a birthday bash in Oklahoma? A barbershop quartet will make it sweet. Male or female groups are available to perform right now. Call 405-225-8461 to book your group today. Visit our page for more info: Spice It Up!
Posted by Janel Aska; updated 07/13/09

Adorable Birthday Party Clowns-The Best For Less!    

Serving the San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of: Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have the most adorable clowns! We offer children friendly clowns with multi-colored faces that don’t scare the children. They do organized activity ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/11/09

*MAGICIANS, MERLIN, HARRY POTTER WIZARD SHOWS!    

Serving MOST of Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles County, and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have professional magicians for children`s parties, adult parties and company events. We are `performing` members of the Magic Castle of Hollywood and many of ...

**STAR WARS, DARTH VADER VS JEDI, CLONE WARS TROOPERS**    

SGV Parts: LA,Orange,Inland Empire **************************************** Yes we have the most popular and highly requested Star Wars Action Show. Darth Vader vs. Jedi Fighter in a good vs. Evil battle. After the battle the performers engage the children in an ...

HELP!!!    

Hey!!! I will have my 13th b-day in about a month and i have no idea wat 2 do! :( I was thinking about just taking a few (like 3) friends somewhere and doing something really fun but i dont know wat!!! i have been looking everywhere 4 ideas!
Posted by Heather; updated 07/11/09

My 13th B-Day Is Cumin Plz Help!!!!    

My 13th b-day is cumin up, well its pretty far away but its 1 of the biggest b-days and i need 2 get planning....i`ve been reading all the old messages about parties but i just wann see if any1 has any new ideas...please help me...i don`t need help urgently but as soon ...
Posted by jane; updated 07/12/09

2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY     (2 replies)

I NEED DORA FOR MY NIECES 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY IN DALLAS TEXAS BIRTHDAY IS NOVEMBER 14, 2009 HELP PLZ
Posted by WENDY SANCHEZ; updated 07/12/09

Mickey MOuse     (1 reply)

I need someone to dress up like mickey Mouse for my son`s birthday in September in the Philly subburbs. But i would like the closest thing to the Disney Mickey.
Posted by kristen Formosa; updated 07/12/09

For Event Caricatures In Minneapolis Call Happyfaces    

Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We have lots of fun entertainment to choose from to include henna, airbrush or temporary tattoos. Palm or Tarot readers, caricaturists or digital photos. Call Lorraine for all the ...
Posted by Lora; updated 07/13/09

I Really NEed Help     (1 reply)

Ohkay Everyone i am turning 15 on July 19 and i don`t know what to do. I just got my parents to let me have a boyfriend and have him over. We have been currently dating for 6 months and i want to do something with all my friends including him but my parents are so ...
Posted by Kayla; updated 07/11/09

EXTREME THEME PARTY    

The holidays are approaching, birthdays are abundant. Why not do something really different. An EXTREME THEME PARTY, Costumes, ambient backgrounds, food, music. It can all be arranged for as llittle or as much as your budget allows What`s your favorite movie? Are ...
Posted by Debra; updated 07/11/09

Wiggles    

I am looking for wiggles impersonators for my sons birthday. We live in Centennial, Colorado.
Posted by Holly; updated 07/11/09

*ELMO Or SPONGEBOB-APPEARANCE ONLY SPECIAL-$99    

San Gabriel Valley, Parts of Orange-Southern California only! Sorry, NO OUT-OF-STATE SERVICES!!!! ******************************************************* For a limited time we are offering a 1/2hr appearance from Elmo or Spongebob for only $99. They play games with ...

Party Ideas    

I am a twelve year old boy who needs party ideas fast nothing dorky like star wars or a 50`s theme or anything like that i need something rely cool so please please please help me remember i need ideas fast and nerds don`t click on this i am just joking
Posted by christin; updated 07/09/09

Prices     (1 reply)

I jus wanted to know some of yours prices i didnt see any on the website :)
Posted by latrica; updated 07/10/09

Unique & Custom Designed Masquerade Themes    

Must see Masquerade theme favors and centerpieces all done to your color schemes and personalized with text if desired. Email me anytime I am happy to help CMBCrafts2004@aol.com Be sure to check the home page for the weekly special. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by UYWPD; updated 07/10/09

New Shopping Theme Centerpieces    

Be sure to check out the new Shopping Theme Centerpieces - remember all pictures are just examples of orders done for other`s not what you are limited to by any means. On the home page of my website www.uywpd.com click on the Themes section at the top of the page ...

Custom Designed Receiving Boxes    

2 or 3 tiered boxes custom designed to your colors, themes, etc. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

13th Birthday Ideas     (2 replies)

I am having my 13th birthday. I went on a website that said a few ideas and i found one that is really cool. You invite girls over and get makeup and face masks and spa food and nail stuff and you all do makeovers on eachother. Im not sure if my friends will like this ...
Posted by party girl; updated 07/10/09

Minnie Mouse    

I am looking to rent a Minnie Mouse character for my daughters 2nd birthday in central fl. (Sanford)
Posted by Niki; updated 07/10/09