Birthday Party For A 2 And 3 Year Old    

Hi i would like to have a party for my neice and nephew. How much would it be for elmo and the price for a horse or pony.
Posted by lakisha ; updated 06/13/09

Call Hapyfaces Birthday Parties Clowns Dora Elmo    

For Face painters in Minneapolis, hire a Happyfaces Face Painting. Choose from cheek art to full face painting. We have lots of designs to choose from including all the latest favorite kid designs. For happyfaces at happy places call us. Ask for a complete list of info....
Posted by Lora; updated 06/13/09

**TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME,BUMBLE BEE-Party Characters    

SGV, Parts: Orange County, Inland Empire-Southern California only! No out-of-state services! ************************************************ We have them, the most popular characters this year! Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee are boys favorite characters from the new ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/12/09

FACE PAINTING/BALLOON TWISTERS-CHILDREN’S PARTIES    

San Gabriel Valley/Inland Empire/Orange-SOUTHERN CALIFORINA ONLY!!! **************************************** Serving San Gabriel Valley, PARTS of Orange and the Inland Empire since 1987. We offer face painters and balloon artists for your birthday party or special ...

HANNAH MONTANA LOOK-ALIKE CHARACTER IMPERSONATOR    

Serving only: San Gabriel Valley,Parts: Orange County-Southern California Hannah Montana teen rock star sensation is our #1 requested party favorite. She’s a hit with young children and preteens alike. What better choice is there for themed party fun but with a Rock ...

MALE HAWAII STRIPPERS FEMALE HAWAII STRIPPERS 722-1120    

MALE HAWAII STRIPPERS FEMALE HAWAII STRIPPERS 722-1120 . HAWAIIFEMALESTRIPPERS.COM . HAWAIIMALESTRIPPERS.COM  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 06/12/09

Hannah Montana    

Do you come to goshen in
Posted by kathy; updated 06/11/09

Call Happyfaces For Dora Diego Sponge Bob    

For Face painters in Minneapolis, hire a Happyfaces Face Painting. Choose from cheek art to full face painting. We have lots of designs to choose from including all the latest favorite kid designs. For happyfaces at happy places call us. Ask for a complete list of info....
Posted by Lora; updated 06/11/09

Fun Or Elegant Flutes For Favors - A Must See    

We`ve got that perfect champagne flute for your special day! Whether wedding, anniversary, graduation or anything else. All Glasses are custom designed to your details, colors, etc. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by UYWPD; updated 06/11/09

Tulsa Hair And Makeup    

Want to look your best for your birthday party? Or just a night out to celebrate? Pamper yourself. We offer on site application with any look you like. Sultry to natural. We will offer 10% off if you mention this ad as a gift to you. Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by April; updated 06/11/09

Balloon Twisters In Encino    

Fabulous Balloon twisters that also do face painting. Both items for the price of ONE! Mention that you saw us on the interner and you get $20.00 off! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/11/09

Cant Find No WWE Or WWF Birthday Supplies     (10 replies)

Looking for WWE or WWF(wrestling ) birthday supplies paper plates,napkins,tables clothes,invitations,ect...please help i have been looking everywhere Thanks, Amy
Posted by Amy; updated 06/11/09

Birthday Party For My Granddaugther    

Hello im looking for a lookalike of Hanna Montana.i live in koxville tn .My granddaugther thinks she is coming to her B.day So im hoping to find someone
Posted by tammy; updated 06/12/09

The Gamers Box Summer Tour 2009    

The ultimate multiplayer video game experience is coming to a town near you. See our video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJekpEoB9A Don’t miss your opportunity to check out The Gamers Box, a customized, climate-controlled mobile video arcade that brings ...
Posted by Michael Hill; updated 06/12/09

Happyfaces For The Besst Face Paining Affordable    

Posted by Lori anne; updated 06/10/09

Urgent     (1 reply)

Im looking for a dora performer for june 20th in detroit,MI if any one is availible pleeeaase contact me asap!!! feel free to list prices if possible Thanks in advance
Posted by Crystal G.; updated 06/10/09

Mickey Mouse     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Mickey Mouse costume for a party on June 20th , on Long Island NY
Posted by Dmitry Burtman; updated 06/10/09

Help Im Turning 13    

I need Help For my 13 B-day Party i am definatly having a limo but i dnt no where too. I live in southend and its kinda cold in february and i dnt know what to do ...HELP ! please
Posted by Sara; updated 06/10/09

Birthday Candy Poems    

Lookin` for mostly over the hill candy poems but, any will do..................thanks!
Posted by Tammy; updated 06/10/09

**SINGING TELEGRAMS, IMPERSONATORS-Southern California    

What a wonderful way to celebrate someones birthday, graduation, proposal, special news, promotion or just to say `I love you`. Our special telegram is customized for you, 10-15 minute routine. The best is here! Bag Lady Biker Chick Birthday Fairy Bride of ...
Posted by Just for Fun; updated 06/10/09

Clowns & Characters In Encino    

Clowns & characters for YOUR child`s birthday! Clean costumes, experienced performers and lots of action packed activities/games! $20.00 off if you mention the internet or Party Pop! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838. Visit our page for more info: Amythest ...
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/10/09

HONOLULU HAWAII MALE & FEMALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120    

HONOLULU HAWAII MALE & FEMALE STRIPPERS 808-722-1120 . HONOLULUFEMALESTRIPPERS.COM . HONOLULUMALESTRIPPERS.COM  
Posted by JESSE MARINO JR.; updated 06/10/09

Singing Telegrams In Encino    

Have an arguing couple at your party & shock your friends! At the end of the argument, they break into a song & roast the birthday person! Amythest Productions-(818)970-9838 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/10/09

Happyfaces Add Entertainment To Graduaiton Parties    

Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We have lots of fun entertainment to choose from to include henna, airbrush or temporary tattoos. Palm or Tarot readers, caricaturists or digital photos. Call Lorraine for all the ...
Posted by Lorra; updated 06/11/09

Happyfaces For Caricatures At Your Next Event    

Call Happyfaces entertainment Company for Bar Bat Mitzvahs or Graduations Parties. We have lots of fun entertainment to choose from to include henna, airbrush or temporary tattoos. Palm or Tarot readers, caricaturists or digital photos. Call Lorraine for all the ...
Posted by Lorra; updated 06/11/09