I NEeD IDeaS FOr MY QuiNceaNeRa

I am having my quiceanera on August 13th 2005 and i need a lot of help finding ideas for my centerpieces. I am going to have the cinderalla theme but in pink. If u have any ideas please email me.
Posted by cRyStaL; updated 01/11/05

Crystal,

I love the Cinderella theme! Good choice for your quinceanera celebration.

At Daisy Days, we have a lot of Cinderella products and other decorations that you might be able to use for your party. Visit our website, www.daisy-days.cceasy.com, for more information.

If you are interested, email info@daisy-days.com to learn more about a 20-25% discount. Thanks!

Visit our page for more info: Daisy Days

Posted by Sarah; updated 01/12/05

Hi Crystal,

I am doing several Quinceaneras right now and several in Cinderella themes. I would love to help you with your centerpieces. Feel free to browse my web site
Www.conniespersonalizedkeepsakes.com you can see some of my work there. Party Poppers receive a 15% discount as well.

Email me if you have any questions,

Connie

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 01/12/05

NOT TO SHOW OFF OR ANYTHING BUT MY PARENTS SPENDED 22,000$ FOR MY PARTY....BUT IT WAS THE BOMB! I HAD A BLAST. ANYWAYS WHAT I DID WAS I GOT MY DRESS DESIGN BY ME. I DESIGN IT MYSELF CUZ HEY, MY DRESS IS MY DRESS. I CHOOSE THE COLOR WHITE FOR MY DRESS CUZ I THINK PICKING A SOLID COLOR FOR YOUR WHOLE DRESS LOOKS KINDA CHEZZY. AND THE COLOR THAT I CHOOSE WAS CALLED STRAWBERRY. MY DAMAS WORE THAT COLOR AND MY CHAMBELANES HAD AN ALL BACK TEXIDO. THAT WAY EVERYTHING CAN MATCH CUZ IF YOUR CHAMBELANES WEAR SOME KINDA OF COLOR THAT YOU CHOOSE IS GOING TO LOOK KINDA OLD FASHION. YOU NEED SOMETHING NEW AND FRESH TO REMEMBER YOUR SPECIAL DAY. REMEMBER IS YOUR DAY TO SHINE. DONT COPY NONE OF THAT OLD STUFF OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS USED TO DO BACK ON THE 90`S. ANYWAYS I SUJEST THAT YOU SHOULD DESIGN YOUR DRESS AND HAVE IT WHITE CUZ WHITE GRABS PEOPLE`S ATTENTION AND IT LOOKS REALLY BEATIFUL. TRUST ME.
Posted by Nancy A; updated 01/12/05