My 15th Help

Well my 15th is gonna b on june 4 this year n im planning to have the cinderella theme my dress is gonna be white wif a lil babyb blue and i dont really noe wut my damas should b lyke i mean anybody got songs for my surprise dance? if anyone has someone who can show us da valz n surprise dance . If u can help e-mail me at madstyleprincezz@yahoo.com
Posted by Dennise; updated 01/07/05

I love the idea of your Cinderella-themed party. I have a wide selection of Cinderella invitations and accessories on my website. I also have some currently listed in my Ebay store for 20-25% off at http://stores.ebay.com/Daisy-Days-Wedding-Invitations.

Email me if you are interested. Thanks!

Visit our page for more info: Daisy Days

Posted by Sarah; updated 01/08/05

U should probally do a baby blue dress for da damas that goes along with the color on ur dress- for the surprise (i know its old but it goes hard) try some dj laz you never go wrong with dat for a surprise.
Posted by elida; updated 01/08/05

Hey everybody my quince are going to be in March and I need help because I don`t know where to go so we can get my damas dresses I need something pretty and cheap I don`t want my friends parents to buy an expensive dress so if you know an store
Where we could buy the dresses here in Fort Worth please e-mail me to sandra_tahlia@hotmail.com
Posted by Sandra; updated 01/08/05