To Holla

Ven bailalo is da best reggaton song there is and so is rakata das badd as* well w/e im out
Posted by andre; updated 02/03/06

Hey its at diamond hill u kno were long aqnd webber is?? its on da northside kinda!! u really wanna cumm??
Posted by andre; updated 02/03/06

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!
Posted by maria; updated 02/05/06

So do u kno were itz at?? just take long and pass main street just ask round fo mecheam and diamond hill they tell u were it is its close to food city and a cop station bye 3 amigos a convenient store but do u really kno were diamond hill is at??
Posted by andre; updated 02/05/06

Hey, i agree with you andre on Rakata! But now, I think Rompe and Paletero Man are the best songs! Oh, also Eso Ehh by Alexis y Fido and Llame Pa` Verte by Wisin y Yandel! Yesssss! Now those are the canciones that are bad ass right now! What, what?!
Holla back at brownbitch08@hotmail.com for Eloisa or lizard072@hotmail.com for Lizeth!
Posted by Eloisa & Lizeth; updated 02/07/06

Nop but i try to find it okey,well is it tomorrow?well if i dont go well have fun and be good dont be flurting!just playing well take care and w/b later and and i hope your mom is doing better ok,well bye sexy!
Posted by maria; updated 02/09/06

Yea its friday at 8:00 till 11
Posted by andre; updated 02/09/06

Im sorry that i could not go,but is cuz my grandma had an operation but im sorry ok,well how was the dance? did you had fun?well w/b and bye sexy!
Posted by maria; updated 02/12/06

IT WAS FUN BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER WIT U !!! I WAS WEARIN SOLID BLACK IT LOOKED LIKE I WAS DA LEADER OF DA LATIN BOYS EVERYBODY THOUGHT I WAS BUT IM NOT EVEN IN IT NO MORE SO FU** IT ALL MY REST OF MY CREW WERE WEARIN SOLID WHITE!! WELL SORRY BOUT UR GRANDPA WELL HEY DONT RITE NO MORE ON DIS HIT ME UP IN MY EMAIL mscastorena@sbcglobal.net
Posted by andre; updated 02/12/06