The Best Daddy Daugher Song

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 05/19/05

Hi Renee,Where can I buy this song.Please e-mail me at Riveras907@aol.com
Posted by Mercy; updated 05/20/05

I downloaded this song and i have many other ideas for the daddy daughter song....... English and spanish so let me know what you need........
Posted by renee; updated 05/21/05

Do you know any other songs in spanish and english that are good.
Posted by Mercy; updated 05/22/05

Can u please give me more detail?
Posted by kim; updated 05/22/05

The other daddy daughter songs that are good are chiquita mia by alvero torrez ,,,,,, there is one in english and it is called my little girl...... I think by steve kirwits i know of a few others and will get back to you with the names and artist ....... Bye
Posted by renee; updated 05/24/05

Hello where can I here this song? Also has any one heard a song called " Mariposa QuinceaƱera" by socios del ritmo I`ve heard on the radio but can`t find it anywhere! Does anyone have any info? My daughter`s xv is a butterfly theme and I really like that song! Thanks! my email is morenos2005@msn.com
Posted by morenos2005; updated 05/26/05

I have found some other great song to dance with your brother and father...... They are muchacha de quince anos by los angeles de charly and another one that is in english that is called you`re my hero sung by teresa james ...... It is a very good song that talks about how she feel safe with her father around and how he`s always protected her....... Another good song to dance to is my baby you by marc anthony ....... I hope this helps ,,,,,,, bye for now
Posted by renee; updated 05/27/05

If anyone needs help with the 15 just leave a message and i will get back to you....... I have plenty of advise and songs........ My daughter`s quince is june 26 2005 and we are really excited ....... So if anyone wants to ask me a question i`m here to help ........ Bye for now
Posted by renee; updated 06/02/05

Hey Renee, where can i get that song Muy Especial, I`ce been looking for it everywhere.My 15anera is in October so i still have time to get it.
Posted by Stephany; updated 06/05/05

You can download it off of bearshare....... You can also try to hear it on realplayer...... I lhtink that either one of those might solve your problem....... My daughter`s getting very exicted and nervous about her quince this month...... But i think it will work out fine....... Good luck with yours and please let me know if i can be of any help........ Bye for now
Posted by renee; updated 06/05/05

Hey Renee, I still can`t get that song, Can you E-mail it to me please. My E-mail is Strokita@Yahoo.com.Thanks.
Posted by Stephany; updated 06/06/05

Did you try to download it off of bearshare ???? because when i did it it took about 2 days to find ...... I don`t know how to send songs but if i find out how i`ll send it to you, no problem..... Bye for now
Posted by renee; updated 06/07/05

Who sings, muy especial? where can i get it. -please let me know
Posted by ANGIE; updated 06/07/05

Alex montez sing the song "muy especial" and if you can`t down load it you might want to call around to some of the music stores like tower and wal--mart........also you can look in mexican music store for quince songs,,,,, hope this helps..... Bye for now.....
Posted by renee; updated 06/10/05

Who is the artist..Thanks
Posted by JOANN CEPEDA; updated 06/15/05

Who is the artist?
Posted by JOANN CEPEDA; updated 06/15/05

HEY RENEE I FINALLY FOUND THAT SONG. UNFORTUNATELY I HAD MY QUINCEANERA 3 YEARS AGO, AND I DANCED WITH MY BROTHER, BUT IF MY DAD WAS STILL ALIVE I WOULD HAVE DANCED THIS SONG WITH HIM. FOR NOW I WILL GIVE THIS SONG TO MY LITTLE COUSIN TO DANCE WITH HER DAD. IF ANYONE NEEDS THIS SONG JUST GO TO BEARSHARE AND TYPE IN ALEX MONTES-MUY ESPECIAL OR JUST EMAIL ME.
Posted by Christy; updated 06/21/05

Well christy , i`m sorry to hear that about you`r dad,,,,, i;m glad that your cousin will get a chance to dance with her dad to that song....... I know that it will be great .... My daughter`s party is in three days and we are really excited about it...... Bye for now
Posted by renee; updated 06/23/05

Hey Christy. Can you send me that song. My E-mail is strokita@yahoo.com. I have looked for that song everywhere and I can`t find it and I don`t have bearshare. So can you please help me get that song. My 15 is in october and i`m running out of time to get the song. Thanks And I`m sorry about your dad. That must have been really sad.
Posted by Stephany; updated 06/23/05

Renee HELP need a spanish daddy song please can you email me !! angelcj87@netzero.com
Posted by maria; updated 02/05/06

My mother is in jail and my father wants me to make a c.d. Rom with pices. With music on it................. Got any suggets???
Plez email me i am having a hard time thank you all
Posted by brooklyn; updated 02/09/06

This would be the perfect song because both families are englis and spanish could you please let me know who the artist is. Here is my e-mail jade @townlinx.com the party is in 2 weeks.
Posted by Teresa; updated 02/11/06