Sweet Sixteen

Hi everyone I am in need of alot of help my 16th birthday is coming up and I don`t know where to start. My birthday is on july 22 and i don`t know what to do. I want to do something special for my sweet 16 but i have a VERY VERY small budget and I need help with EVERYTHING... So if you could help I am open to any suggestions thaks.
Posted by Kassidy; updated 03/07/06

Where are you located. I`m a party planner in So. California. If I can I`ll help. My email is whitfieldweddingsandevents@yahoo.com
Posted by marlo; updated 03/08/06

We at Creative Invitations/Party Favors are here to make your next party "one to remember". We now carry a complete line of special "party theme" from invitations to the favors to the centerpiece. Everything you need to dress-up your next event.
Visit us at www.creativepartyfavors.net

Visit our page for more info: Creative Invitations & Party Favors

Posted by creativefavors; updated 03/09/06

Since you have started planning so late, you probably should start with locating a community center that will allow you to have your party there. Get friends and family members to help you with decorating the hall. Get family members to cook (keeping in mind that kitchen areas should always be clean) and make your invitations on your computer. A really cute way to have your invitations, make candy bar wrappers on your computer, print them out and wrap them around Hershey bars and tape them and pass them out. Find a place to get really nice paper plates, forks, knives and spoons, get a really nice Sweet 16 cake and ask a friend from school (noting that you are in highschool I am sure that one may be a DJ or know a really cheap DJ and photography classes lend out students who take nice pictures that is a great reference for the student and they can use the school to print the pictures cheap). Someone right here on Party Pop has gowns for $50 and you can get one from them. If you want more personal help, please leave me your e-mail address and I will contact you.
Posted by Mika; updated 03/09/06