Quinceanera Songs

Who sings the song "Dance with my father" or any other good song for the quinceanera dance with the father.
Posted by Iris; updated 12/30/04

Let me try to look ok then i`ll get back to you.
Posted by Carla; updated 12/30/04

I Think The song Your Talking about is sung by Luther Vandross,I Love that song.If it isn`t I hope you find it.
Posted by Juicy; updated 12/30/04

I need songs for my quinceanera so please help me out!!!!!
Posted by olga; updated 01/28/05

Hey umm im having a quinceaƱera in 4 months and i need the song for when i get my shoes changed if ne1 needs songs i have some already but i dont know them by heart so if u need them email me at yankee_gurl2004@yahoo.com
Posted by yashira; updated 03/13/05

The song DANCE WITH MY FATHER is by Luther Vandross!Another good song to dance for your quinceanera is BUTTERFLY KISSES by Bob Carlisle.I hope i could help you and i wish you the best time on your special day!
Posted by Amanda; updated 08/16/05

My cousins quinceanera is coming up and I`m in charge of making up all the dances..she really needs help finding songs for us to dance to..PLZ help if u can..we r looking for a spanish song(cumbia/colombiana) and an english song(hip- hop/rap/r&b)..again PLZ help if u can!!!
Posted by Amanda; updated 08/16/05

Hey i was woundering if you can tell me were i can find good mexican songs that i can dance to i want to do a salsa mix but i dont know where to go and find good salsa music i want it to be fast and good so if you have any suggestions please write me back at xchick@comcast.net
Posted by christina; updated 08/22/05

Any 1 know any good Quinceanera waltz songs?
Posted by Maribell; updated 09/04/05

Help me find a good song to dance to with my dad.
Posted by Nyssa Mariscal; updated 09/05/05

Hey ya`lls i waz wonderin if yall had found any father daughter songs in spanish well i`m gust plannin mine ahead beacause i don`t want to have to be in a rush k w/b
Posted by crystal; updated 12/03/05

There is a great song for when you are dancing with your dad that i know sounds really good and some of ya`ll might want to use it it is called ES MI NINA BONITA by TOMAS DE SAN JULIAN
Posted by aLONDRA; updated 12/17/05

Another song u may want to use for father daughter dances is la "ultima muneca" which i think is by los humildes or you can use "tus 15 anos" by Arkangel R15
Posted by anonima; updated 12/28/05

A waltz song im using is "Tiempo De Vals" by Chayanne. And iunno if this is a salsa but "Salome" Chayanne. HOpe that helps oh, and "quinceaƱera" by los angeles de charly.
Posted by Maria; updated 01/07/06

Thalia has a song called Quinceanera
Posted by Sonia; updated 01/15/06

Well many poeple sing it.. Such as Luther Vaondross
And celien deon
Posted by Leah; updated 01/20/06

Heyy i need help wut songs can i use to dance with my dad and it needs to be in spanish alos when he changes my slippers PLEASE HELP ME
Get back to me at Latinapink122205@yahoo.com
THANKS
Posted by ????; updated 01/24/06

Luther vandross`s song on dance with my father is a good song for a quinceanera
Posted by michelle; updated 03/04/06

There is a song by GRUPO MONTEZ DE DURANGO it is a very pretty song to dance with your dad & every one else you have to dance with!!! I was thinking of doing that !! oh ya befor i forget its called
``TE VOY A ESPERAR``
Posted by Precilla; updated 03/06/06

Hi everyone! i dont quite think that the song "te voy a esperar" by montez is a good song for this occassion cuz its sounds more like a love song, im not trying to be rude or anything but pay attention to everything that the song says and youll see. Lates
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 03/06/06

Luther vandross sings "dance with my father"...
Posted by Ericka; updated 03/06/06

Luther Vandross s
Posted by Sabrina; updated 03/12/06