MY Daddy!!!! Sorry Ladies

Yall should see what daddy yankee(raymond ayala as you all should know) just bought me!!!! wow a marrage ring!!!!!! looks like i am tha one tha only real HEATHER AYALA, and his mother and fatha are sooooo happy that he picked me insted of some weird stalker chick whos in love whit em!!! im the luckyest girl out here!!!
Posted by heather ayala; updated 03/20/06

I wanna see some pic and NO your not the only one that he said that he loved.................hahhahah querida socia mientras tu le lavas la ropa YO se la quito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ey BYE
Posted by angie; updated 03/20/06

Get over yourself girl. If he bought you a ring, you woudn`t be on here telling about it, you would be at his side at the award shows smiling and he was very alone last one that I saw so try the lies on someone who doesn`t know. Besides that, my mother is an attorney for the Law Firm who handles all of his business and she can`t stop laughing at reading this post. Check them out in New York, they also handle 50 Cent, Paul Wall, Eminem and many others. Stop your lying on this board to people. I don`t know any of these people but my Mom sure got me a few autographs and pictures and she tells me things about them. GET OVER YOURSELF LITTLE IDIOT!!!
Posted by Yanis; updated 03/21/06

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WAY TO GO YANIS.... U GO....
Posted by marianne benitez; updated 03/21/06