PLANNING QUINCEANERA FOR NEICE (MOTHER PASSED AWAY)

I AM PLANNING A QUINCEANERA FOR MY NEICE , HER MOTHER RECENTLY PASSED AWAY AND WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT VERY SPECIAL , OUR FAMILY WAS NOT RAISED WITH THE HISPANIC TRADITIONS AND WE DON`T KNOW MUCH ABOUT WHAT WE ARE DOING!!! NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET. I WOULD REALLY LOVE AN COPY OF THE QUINCEANERA PLANNER. THANK YOU.
Posted by NONA; updated 03/01/06

IT WILL BE IN OCTOBER, AND I DONT THINK YOU WOULD WANT TO TRAVEL TO TEXAS. THANK YOU ANYWAYS!
Posted by NONA; updated 03/01/06

Hey im sorry about the pass but that is good what your doing for her!!! anyways let me see i had mine last year.....you need a dress or course um is she going to have damas and chambelanes if she they need to get dresses and tuxes um you need a hall
Limo, church, pic, cake, invitations, a wals, a song for her to dance with her dad or any father figure to her,um food , dj or a band, oh ya she needs like when your doing the wals some part in there put her on a crown and shoes(dont need to) but a crown yes!!!!! ummmmmmm what else it would be nice to have like some kind of rememberance of her mother like a dedication or show some pic of her mother on a big screen or something like that........that is what they did for my friend her sister past away and while dancing with her dad they were playing a video of her with different pic of her it was sooooo beautiful um anything else that i could help- in just email me
Angievictoralwaysforever@yahoo.com my name is angie i think in my email its a cap A well its not like that its suppose it be lowercase
Posted by angie; updated 03/21/06