Quinceanera Music

Hi everyone!
Um..im doing my quince in november,and im struggling with the music my video is gonna have i only have 2 songs,and i know thats sad.but do you guys have any suggestions or songs that will sound nice on my video.
Posted by Karina; updated 07/19/06

¿Quieres musica para su video? Una cancion.. Se llama Moments In Love by Art of Noise mi gusta esta cancion.
Posted by Griselda; updated 08/23/06

Hey,

I just was at a website and there is a guide with a long list of songs for quinceneras. I think is was called quinceanerasite.com, or quinceanerassite.com

It might help
Posted by Mariana; updated 08/26/06

Hey gurl well theres dis song that i adore well its not a song for a video but it has something to do with a quinceanera. Its called "Muchacha De Quince Anos" and Liberacion sings it. Well good luck!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Manuela; updated 09/01/06

Omg! good luck girl!!! my quinceanera is this november too!!! im having a videographer too but i know all the places where you can get some songs....the one that hasnt been suggested to you yet is http://djexplosionsd.com/
Go under the quinceanera section and click on the waltzes and melodies! there is A HHEEEGGUEEE list and u can click on them to listen to a demo.i hope that helps
Posted by laura; updated 09/12/06