FREE Photographer (Apprentice) Offering FREE Services

FREE!!! Planning a wedding or quinceanera/sweet sixteen ? Here is your chance to capture these important occasions without spending a single penny. What is the catch? Although I possess both formal training and experience, I`m still an apprentice photographer looking to build my professional portfolio. This is why I am offering my free services to anyone who is planning a wedding or quinceanera/ sweet sixteen. I will provide you with a CD with 200 pictures (no prints) at no charge. Please contact me to discuss location, date and details about your event.

I hope you give me that opportunity to be part of your special event.

Thank you,
Claudia
Posted by Claudia Garay; updated 09/26/06

I am having a quince for my girls 3 of them at the same time and a FREE photographer would be great. I have one now but another one would be better because its three of them. Email me.
Posted by terri; updated 10/01/06

Claudia i would luv 4 you 2 take pic.s 4 me @ my 15 nera but its not till next yr. Dew you mind
Posted by mireya; updated 10/01/06

I`m helping to plan a quince for twins...I would really appreciate your services...December 17
Posted by CutieC; updated 10/02/06

This is the photographer...

Please contact me to setup a date, time and location.
At claudia.v.garay@gmail.com.
Posted by Claudia Garay; updated 10/03/06

I am having a quinceranera for my niece in the San Francisco portola area on Nov. 4, 2006 its just the church and a dinner reception at the church. If your interested please contact me.
Posted by Rosanne Alvarado; updated 10/05/06

PHOTOGRAPHER CALLING:

I ONLY do Free Photography in the Northern Virginia Area, also close areas in DC and MD. I am sorry for the other areas.
Posted by Claudia Garay; updated 10/06/06

I would be very interested in your service, I am struggling to have my daughters sweet sixteen, and I was even going to have a photographer. I was going to do the picture taking myself. If you are willing and can be free on Dec9, 2006 at 4:00 pm. Please let me know.
Posted by .Kim; updated 10/17/06

Where are you located.
Posted by RACHEL; updated 10/18/06