QUINCEAñERA HELP!!!

WELL I NEED HELP FROM EVERYONE OR ANYONE EHO IS WILLING TO MY PROBLEM IS THAT THERES ONLY 8 MONTHS LEFT FOR MY QUINCEAñERA AND I HAVNT PLANNED ANYTHING SO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT BY TELLING ME WHAT I NEED TO DO PLEAZE
Posted by NENE; updated 11/25/06

Well before you do anything look for a salon in your area on a specific date (its better to do it ahead of time so later u dont have to be runnin around lookin for a place)after that padrinos,(sponsors) and then your dress then your dance then invitations them food and the rest of the stuff . Hope i helped! :)
Posted by mimi; updated 11/27/06

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY?
GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE MADE HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. CALL US FOR AN APPOINMENT OR VISIT US ON THE WEB : www.gvpproductions.com OR CALL US (562)291-2777
Visit our page for more info: Gvp Produ

SERIOUS INQUIERES ONLY ...
Visit our page for more info: GVP Video & Photo Productions

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/28/06

Lat me hit you back up manana and i will you all the info I can , i just had my quince 3 months ago..... BYE
Posted by *< CARLOS RUKA>*; updated 11/30/06