Quincenera, Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand

Help does anyone know where i can get a wrought iron cinderella carriage cake stand for a quincenera. It`s a big white cinderella carriage with plates attached to hold single layers of cakes.
Posted by Amanda; updated 03/19/04

My daugher is having her quince on December 18th. She also is having a Cinderella winter ball. I am willing ot pay what I need to get a cinderella coach cake stand or castle cake stand. Can someone send me pictures if your willing to sell or give me info on who may have one.

Thanks in advance. Please e-mail me.
Posted by Lureina; updated 03/19/04

Do u live in florida well i no this lady that rents this big cinderella iron carriage with 15 cake stands around it for the cake
Posted by kim; updated 03/19/04

No I don`t live in Florida, but if you have a number and info on her I can call and see if I can buy one. Or she can order one for me.
Posted by Lureina; updated 03/19/04

Where in Florida does this lady live? I`d like some more info on this carriage cake stand. Please e-mail me. Thanks.
Posted by Rosemary; updated 03/22/04

I saw them in los angeles
Posted by Ramona; updated 03/23/04

Hello,
Kim can you send me the information, I live in Florida and we are having my daughters 15 in October and would like the information on the stand..or if anyone has the info please e-mail me at adri4fl@bellsouth.net or cocoal4@hotmail.com.. Thanks a bunch.
Posted by adriana; updated 03/29/04

Go To Chinta`s Crafts. There is a pretty castle for the entrance for holding card or money that she will receive as gifts.
Posted by Bernice; updated 07/14/04

I own a cinderella shop . Its my cinderella creations. Where are you located. I have the arch, cakes stand,photo/guessbook ,. My locations is 914 oblate dr. San antonio texas 78216 210-823-2117 or 210-320-1524 .
Posted by norma gutierrez; updated 08/03/04

The Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand can be found in Immokalee Florida. The store`s name is Party Center I used it for my daughter`s quince. Sorry I don`t have the store # anymore. Good Luck!
Posted by Rosemary; updated 08/03/04

If you would have any information on this cake stand can you please let me know. Southern calif.
Cutiegirls@earthlink.net
Posted by melly; updated 08/27/04

Hi Kim My name is Ana i`m looking for a cinderella carriage cake stand i read that you know someone in FL
I live in Orlando Fl can you help me get in touch with the lady that rent the stand you or anybody that has any info can contact me at anadeliz2000@yahoo.com
Posted by ana; updated 12/16/04

HEY RAMONA. DO YOU KNOW WHERE IN LA I CAN FIND THE CARRIAGE CAKE STAND. WHAT STREET IN LOS ANGELES ?

THANKS
Posted by MIGUEL; updated 02/22/07