QUINCENERA MUSIC

PLEASE HELP ME FIND SOME QUINCENERA MUSIC. I NEED A SONG FOR MY NIECE WHEN SHE DANCES WITH HER FATHER AND IF POSSIBLE DIFFERENT KIND OF SONGS I NEED TO FIND A WEB SITE WERE I COULD FIND A VARIETY OF QUINCENERA MUSIC
Posted by LIDIA; updated 08/06/05

U should try SueƱa by luis migues its beautiful thats the one i danced with my dad to
Posted by Claudia; updated 08/06/05

There`s this really nice song myy niece danced with her father for her quinceanera and it`s called bacause you love me by celine dion and in spanish there`s several like,Es Mi Nina Bonita - Tomas De San Julian,El Privilegio de Amar - Mijares y Lucero, you can also go to joyfuleventsstore.com/quinceanera_songs.html
Posted by texmexgirl; updated 11/30/05

Hi, I need to find different kind of songs to my daugther she has her quinceanera on the 15 of july, please can you send me a web where I can find different valses? thank you.
Posted by linda; updated 01/19/06

Reggaeton is the best right now. E-mail me for the hottest song titles. Brownbitch08@hotmail.com or crzymxcnchck@univision.com or mxcnchck07@univision.com or elostowpid07@yahoo.com.
Posted by Eloisa & Lizeth; updated 02/07/06

There is a website called your quinces.com, they have father and daughter songs on the web you can hear and see the lyrics. Julio Iglesias has one called DE Nina A Mujer. Its pretty. That is the one Im using for my daughter.
Posted by Cris; updated 02/10/06

Hi well im doing my quincianera pretty soon and the song i chose was la ultima muneca its a beautifull song it will make u cry
Wel i hope i could help
Posted by nery; updated 01/27/07

HI I AM LOOKING FOR A SONG THAT A MOTHER AND DAUGHTER COULD DANCE TO CAUSE HER FATHER IS NOT GOING TO BE PART OF IT
Posted by alma; updated 02/14/07

Bueno hay una cancion que es muy bonita para bailar con el papa que es la ultima muneca por los varon de apodaca y para bailar el valz con los chambelanes puede ser una balada para adelina por richard clayderman o de nina a mujer
Posted by nery; updated 05/21/07