Quinceanera Dresses

Hey I`m looking for a quinceanera dress color baby blue and I wanted to see if any of you knew a store in california that sells them. I would prefer in fremont or near the bay area please e-mail me if you no any or a website with nice quinceanera dresses. Thank you.
Posted by Rose; updated 08/17/03

ROSE I DONT GOTZ YOUR EMAIL SO HERES DA WEBSITE FOTOGRAFIAMEDINA.COM ITS IN SAN JO LIKE ABOUT 20 MINUTES AWAY FROM FREMONT. AND IF YOURE GOING TO HAVE DAMAS YOU SHOULD GO TO CHAMPAGNEFORMALS.COM IT TELLS YOU WHERE YOU COULD FIND THEIR DRESSES THEY HAVE A STORE LOCATOR BECAUSE YOU CANT BUY ONLINE. IF YOU WANT ANYMORE WEBSITES HIT ME UP.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/17/03

Hey Rose heres another great website its called marysbridal.com the dresses there are so nice and not that expensive!! oh and it has a store locator so you just click on california and it`ll give u thae city and name of the store!!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 08/30/03

IN MARYSBRIDAL.COM THEY HAVE A STORE LOCATOR AND IF YOU CHECK FOTOGRAFIA MEDINA IS ON IT. PLUZ THEY HAVE ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR QUINCES AND THEY HAVE PHOTO AND VIDEO SERVICES. THEY DONT REALLY HAVE NICE PIXZ ON DA WEB BUT THEY HAVE HELLA CUTE THINGS WHEN YOU GO TO DA STORE.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/30/03

I know a store in the bay area that has a variety of dresses.they have all sortes of colors. Actually there are two places in oakland,ca down international blvd one is called casa blanca and the other one is called castro designes.im actually getting my quinse dress maid there they can make it for you it is a very good place.I trully recomend it.if you cant find it e-mail me yayi_luv89@yahoo.com
Posted by yesenia; updated 12/01/03

Hey thanks for all you`re request`s. I found my dress already. If you guys need help finding one please e-mail me if you want at BabeyAngel09@aol.com
Thanx for your help!
Posted by Rose; updated 12/02/03

Oh hey i was woundering if any of u girls know whurr thurr`s a place for quinceaƱera dresses but in Los Angeles? If u girls know and could help me out please email me at mexicana032004@yahoo.com!!! thanx
Everybady!!
Posted by Nena; updated 12/03/03

What about houston,texas? If u have any ideas email me at Ktaurosgurl@yahoo.com Thanks
Posted by Karina; updated 01/05/04

Where do you live? maybe i can help...what part of cali..
Posted by Ana; updated 01/17/04

Theres a store in Newark its called Fotografia Medina they have nice pretty dresses. & they have different colors too. :)
Posted by sandy; updated 01/26/04

Do any of you guys klnow where i can find a qienceniers dress in los angeles.my qienceniera is in 2006.i know its early but i have to start early!!!!!.please hurry.and if you want email me at deleon16@aol.com.
Thank you very much.bye

Ps hurryyyyy
Posted by sexykitten; updated 03/27/04

Hello there,
I happen to be surfing the net for a Baby Blue QuinceaƱera dress. I would really appreciate any information, a website or a store located in California preferrably in the San Jose area. Thank You!
Posted by Janet; updated 05/18/04

Hey im not from cail but i hope u know a GOOD!!!!!! 15
Posted by adrianna; updated 05/30/07