Dama Dresses    

I`m Looking For Cheap Dama Dresses Something Of This Style http://www.camdendrive.com/media//resized/white-turquoise-stunning-strapless-dress-cd095-f_size2.jpg My Damas Dont Have Alot Of Money So Any Dress Under$80 Would Be Fine,
Posted by Janet; updated 02/22/09

Wat To Have My Damas Wear    

I have in my quince in like 8 mouths and i my `theme` is pachuco so my chambelanes are dessed in pachuco suits n i want my damas to be in some pachuca\ cholo outfits to i dnt want them in dresses like that wat should i have my damas wear
Posted by Erica ; updated 02/22/09

MY QUINCEANERA     (1 reply)

HEY! I LIVE IN OAKLAND SO I NEED A PLACE AROUND HERE THAT HAS NICE AND BIG LIMOS. IM PLANNING TO DO THE WHOLE TRADITIONAL THING WITH THE 14 COUPLES AND WITH ME 15 SO IN TOTAL IT WOULD BE LIKE 30 PEOPLE SO YEAH...AND ALSO I NEED HELP FINDING MY BAILE SORPRESA SONG I ...
Posted by Marlena; updated 02/20/09

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.    

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 02/20/09

VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHY AND SLIDESHOW, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/21/09

NY Bridal Showcase - March 5, 2009 -Courtyard Marriott    

Paragon Wedding Gallery offering Exquisite Bridal Packages in Photography, Videography, Flowers, Chair Covers, and more...Come join us at our Bridal Extravaganza at the Courtyard Marriott by Laguardia Airport in Queens New York. Thursday, March 5 from 6:30pm - 9:30pm. ...
Posted by Judy; updated 02/21/09

Need Help ASAP    

My niece sweet 16 is April 4. Need new choreographer asap. If you are even available and to get a price. Appreciate your time.
Posted by Gina Vega; updated 02/20/09

Party Planners!! Nyc (4)    

Party Chic promises you the one-on-one service that you deserve. So the next time you are having a party, give us a call at 718-569-1889. Or visit us on the web at www.ipartychic.com Visit our page for more info: Party Chic
Posted by Party Chic; updated 02/20/09

YOU CAN BE A PRINCESS    

On this special day, you want to look like a Princess. I can create the look you always dreamed of. From the crown on your head to the glass slippers on your feet. All made especially for you. I`ve been making dream gowns for over 35 years. My prices are very ...
Posted by Debra; updated 02/20/09

$1 Chair Cover Rentals..We Ship Nationwide    

Pure Dymonds Events has chair covers,sashes and chargers for rent for only $1.00. We have centerpieces,vases and linen also..Check us out at http://www.puredymondsevents.com. We ship nationwide anywhere in the US. If you need to purchase then visit http://www....
Posted by Trish E.; updated 02/20/09

For Face Painters Minneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/19/09

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I need a instructor for my daughters quince for may 2009
Posted by jackie; updated 02/19/09

For Face Painters MInneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events *This is your one stop shop * Holiday face painters, Springtime Fun * All Night Lock in Party Fun * Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Dora * ...

For Face Painters Call Happyfaces.biz 952-476-7676    

Quinceanera    

Hello, My niece is having her 15 on June 2010 and I want to get a hall for her. Any suggestions??? We are in Albuquerque, Nm and there is not much here... Any help is greatly appreciated... :)
Posted by Diana; updated 02/17/09

$500 Dress Package Morilee, Marys, Allure    

$500 Dress Package featuring dresses Morilee Vizcaya, Mary`s Bridal Beloving, Princess, Allure Quinceanera, Alyce Designs. Designer Dress, Tiara, Ballet Slippers, Necklace and Earrings, Sceptor, Slip, gloves or bracelettes. All brand new and yours to keep. We do not ...
Posted by angela; updated 02/17/09

Wat Should I Do?????     (7 replies)

WELL I HAVE 3 SIS 2 WHICH ALREADY TURNED 15 AND THEY DIDNT HAVE A QUINCENERA MY MOM SAID I COULD HAVE ONE SINCE WERE OKAY IN MONEY NOW BUT ONE OF MY SISTERS KEEPS TELLING ME NOT TO HAVE ONE SHE TELLS ME THAT IF I DO IT IN MEXICO NO ON EIS GONA GO AND IF I DO IT IN ...
Posted by melina; updated 02/17/09

Purple & Silver Sweet Sixteen Masquarde Items For Sale    

My daugters sweet sixteen was purple and silver. I have alot of the stuff you might need for sale. From centerpiece (ostrish feeathers), Effiel Tower vase, Candlebra, Mask, Tiara, Dress. If you are interest please let me know
Posted by Irene; updated 02/17/09

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (1 reply)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 02/17/09

Quinceneara Themes     (2 replies)

I`m interested in getting some ideas for quinceneara themes. My first daughter will be having hers in August 2004 and I want to start planning now. Please give me any ideas you may have. Thx EI - San Antonio
Posted by Evelia; updated 02/17/09

For Clowns Minneapolis Call Happyfaces.biz 952-476-7676    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/18/09

For Face Painters Call Happyfaces MInneapolis MN    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 02/18/09

Event Photography    

Carisa Chee Photography specializes in event and wedding photography. Cari really takes the time to get to know her clients, so that she can give customized service and unique images for every event. With her energetic personality and photojournalistic style, she`ll ...
Posted by Carisa Chee; updated 02/18/09

Candlebra    

I have a beautiful candlebra from my daughters Purple and Silver sweet sixteen. You can change the name right now it has the name AMANDA. If you are interested please email me:
Posted by Irene; updated 02/18/09

For Clowns Minneapolis Call Happfaces.biz    

The real Santa lives at Happyfaces. Call Happyfaces for Your Holiday Party Santa – Home or Office. Real beard or non real beard. Ask about Festive Face painters, holiday clowns, magic, caricaturists, airbrush tattoos and so much more. Affordable rates. Serving Eden ...