Wat Should I Do?????

WELL I HAVE 3 SIS 2 WHICH ALREADY TURNED 15 AND THEY DIDNT HAVE A QUINCENERA MY MOM SAID I COULD HAVE ONE SINCE WERE OKAY IN MONEY NOW BUT ONE OF MY SISTERS KEEPS TELLING ME NOT TO HAVE ONE SHE TELLS ME THAT IF I DO IT IN MEXICO NO ON EIS GONA GO AND IF I DO IT IN TEXAS ITS GONA COST MORE WAT SHOULD I DO MY MOM SAID I HAVE TO MAKE UP MY MIND BYNEXT MONTH PLEASE HELP THANKS BEFORE HAND
Posted by melina; updated 09/13/03

Why isnt anybody gonna go if you do it in Mexico??
Posted by ely; updated 09/13/03

Well the reason why no one will go is cause everyone is from chihuahua and i my mom wants it in monterrey
Posted by melina; updated 09/27/03

Does she want it in Monterey because you guys are from Monterey? Well im going to do mines in Mexico also... In the state of Durango but anyways wherever you want to do it tell your mom convince her and good luck!!
Posted by ely; updated 09/27/03

Hey melina my name is melina lol im dumb
Posted by melina; updated 09/28/03

HELLO WELL I WAS READING YOUR MESSAGE AND IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU SISTER IS JUST MAD B/C YOUR HAVING ONE AND SHE DIDN`T. SO IF YOU WANT TO HAVE IT IN MEXICO AND YOU THINK YOU`LL HAVE FUN THEN GO AHEAD HAVE IT IN MEXICO.
Posted by JANETH; updated 10/07/03

Thanks and i think my sis is mad cauze shes been hating on me alot eversince my mom told me i was havin one
I HAVE A QUESTION DO ANY OF YALL KNOW HOW I CAN GET COSYUMBRE TO COME TO MY PARTY
Posted by MELINA; updated 10/14/03

This is a bit of a late reply but if anyone else reads this please be sure you have your quinceanera or celebration where you want the people to come to, especially if money isn`t an issue. This is a memory you`ll have forever and not only is your photographer, dj, and caterer important but the guests that attend. Depending on who goes, it makes it that much more special!

For Quinceanera, Wedding, Portrait, and Event Professional Photography in Ventura, Simi Valley, Oxnard, Camarillo, Moorpark, and the rest of Ventura County
Posted by Prophotographer; updated 02/17/09