Event Caricaturists In Minneapolis Call Happyfaces    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events * Holiday face painters, Frostio the Snowman * Holiday Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Gingerbread boy * Christmas Bear * Face Painters * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/07/09

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/06/09

I NEED HELP!!!! FINDEN MY DREAM MEN!!!!!!!!!    

SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME I NEED SOME CHAMBELANES FOR MY 15 BUT THERE ALL IN DALLAS AND STUFF I NEED SOME THAT ARE LOCATED IN HOUSTON TX, SOME ONE PLZ HELP!!!!!!!
Posted by YASMEEN ; updated 01/06/09

For Event Caricaturists In The Twin Cities 952-476-7676    

This is the Place to call In Minneapolis St Paul Twin Cities for all your entertainment needs from Home parties to Corporate events * Holiday face painters, Frostio the Snowman * Holiday Photos * Seasonal Souvenirs * Gingerbread boy * Christmas Bear * Face Painters * ...
Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/06/09

For Event Caricaturists In St Paul Call Happyfaces    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/06/09

Only $30/Pc To Rent Ostrich Feather Centerpieces    

Ostrich Feather Centerpieces on sale now for rent for only $30.00 a piece. Please visit us at Http://www.puredymondsevents.com Thanks, Trish Visit our page for more info: Pure Dymonds Events
Posted by Trish E.; updated 01/06/09

SONgz    

I need help i need to figure out a song to dance wit my dad. I wuz thinkin my girl by the temptations cuz i love old skewl muzic. Do yall have anymore ideas? oh yea i need a song for my baile de surprise i wanted to dance el baile de beeper but it seems over used so ...
Posted by Valerie; updated 01/05/09

Have The Quinceanera Of Her Dreams Despite The Economy     (3 replies)

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming Quinceanera With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 01/05/09

Rent All Your Items With US    

We now rent Ostrich Feathers ,Chargers,Sahes and Chair Covers for any event We always have great specials going on. Http://www.puredymondsevents.com Puredymondsevents@gmail.com Thanks Trish Visit our page for more info: Pure Dymonds Events
Posted by Trish E.; updated 01/05/09

BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY THEME CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE     (2 replies)

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/BUTTERFLYTHEME.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

SWEET STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE QUINCEANERA SUPPLIES     (7 replies)

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/STRAWBERRYSHORTCAKE.html Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

MARDI GRAS/MASQUERADE THEME CENTERPIECES & FAVORS     (2 replies)

Http://www.cmbcrafts.com/MASQUERADE.html All items done to your colors schemes Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Call Happyfaces For Caricaturists In Minneapolis    

Posted by Lori or Carole; updated 01/05/09

I Need Help!    

My sister is having a 15 but its kind of hard finding a hall we looked some up but they were all booked the good thing is we wont have the 15 until october but we need to have it by now so we wont go all crazy for it later ( lolz ) if u could help it would be a big ...
Posted by lisa; updated 01/05/09

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1850.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/03/09

MY DREAM 15    

HI WELL IM LOOKIN FOR SOME CHAMBLEANES THAT ARE HOT AND CAN DANCE DO YALL NO ANY ONE OR WEBSITE I CAN SEE OR CONTACT BUT THAT ARE LOCATED IN HOUSTON PLZ...............:D
Posted by YASMEEN ; updated 01/03/09

Sweet 16 Stress!! HELP!     (3 replies)

Hi, my friend and I are planning a sweet 16, and we are needing help!! i would appreciate it soooo much if you could e-mail me one!! Thank You, Nora Rodriguez-Abeyta
Posted by Nora; updated 01/04/09

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Does anybody know what kind of music to play at a Masquerade Sweet 16? If you know can you please help me? Thanks
Posted by Bree; updated 01/04/09

Butterfly Theme     (1 reply)

Hi, I am helping to plan a Quinceanero with a butterfly theme. It will take place in April. Does anyone have ideas for what kind of cake there should be? I would also like some other opinions on the colors, decor. Etc. Thank you
Posted by Agelica; updated 01/04/09

QUiNC3 ANOS     (1 reply)

H3y CAN Y00H GUyZ H3LP M3 FiND S0NGz F0R Mi VALS C0N MiZ CHAM3LAN3 CUz MiZ QUiNC3 iZ iN MARCH S0 i N33D iT S00N
Posted by JANE; updated 01/03/09

The Quinceanera Of Her Dreams......................     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique, beautiful or fun decorations & favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA With the economy as it is I am really working with people on pricing to help them keep their dreams of their special day a reality - so please email me ...
Posted by UYWD; updated 01/04/09

Quinceanero    

Please help me contact for a couple of white horses with a carriage north of PR area . If you know any company forward me info please.
Posted by nitza vega; updated 01/04/09

Quincenera Emergency     (4 replies)

Hello my name is elizabeth and my quincenera is in march, i still havnt chosen a color theme or a dress for my damas and am desperet for help.PLEAZE! my damas are all differnet shapes and sizes from petite to a 1x so i thought a flowy dress would look good on all of ...
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/04/09

Rental Special On Ostrich Feather Centerpieces    

I have Ostrich Feathers for rent. I have a special on them right now. Please email me for more info. Puredymondsevents@gmail.com Visit: http://www.puredymondsevents.com Thank You, Trish Visit our page for more info: Pure Dymonds Events
Posted by Trish E.; updated 01/04/09

SPANDEX CHAIR COVERS AND MORE    

The newest and most elegant spandex chair cover. Add elegance to your next Quinceanera, Birthday, Wedding, or event. Chair bands, spandex banquet chair covers, spandex folding chair covers, spandex buffet table covers, spandex cocktail table covers are also available. ...
Posted by Diane; updated 01/04/09